It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans support the killing of innocent people even if they say they dont!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Someone from the UK lecturing us about the responsibility of stopping our government from doing wrong... That is rich lmao. Until you are living in a koombaya utopia, you talking all this is hypocritical... Just because the only news source that seems to cover the real protests of the people, not the planned BS ones is RT, doesn't mean we don't protest.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I was not aware of so many haters of the American People.

If you dislike the American Government say that. But to blame Taxpayers?

Do you know all of the American People because hate is a very strong word?

We are just people trying to live our lives.....Like you.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
but us controlling the government will never happen, ever.

and why do you feel like you have no power? ever wonder its because of such thoughts that the US is where it is now?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Sounds like a rant from an occult member of religion The finger pointing with out logic and realization.
another twinkie pew pew

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
let me tell you this, the true reason the world hates is becuase you americans (not all of you) but most of you stand by you're war criminals and support them as they commit war crimes. for too long we hear you moaning and crying about corrupt politicians doing this and that, selling weapons to so and so, but have you ever stood up and stopped supporting those parties?

Russia stood by their war criminals, so did Germany, so does every other country that is fed propaganda, it isn't until years after the wars are done (unless the war criminals are arrested/tried by a different country immediately) that people become fully aware or take in the context of the war crimes. Don't be daft, or blind to other country's faults because anything you can hate and blame the U.S. for, most developed countries have already done it before us, and worse than us. We aren't particularly evil.

edit on 3/8/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

good for you then brother. in my original post i clearly said that this wasnt aimed at all americans. sorry if i offended you but you're people have a lot of power at this current moment and they giving it away to criminals who want to make the world a bad place

Bull S... In your thread title, it is quite clear that you are making your accusations inclusive to ALL Americans.

BTW, I answered your question about how you are supposed to judge me and you ignore it. That says all about you I need to know. Nothing will make you see anything else but hate for us. Hope you find peace for yourself sometime in your life and you learn to stop hating and judging others because of situations they have NO control over.

link   
To tell you the truth this thread is not worthy of a ATS audience.. Sorry just my option.

link   
The reason the whole world 'hates' America, (as well as Israel) is because it stands in the way of the progressive elites goals and they have spent a great deal of time and money making sure that cretins blame everything on the US.

The US really represented a people freed from the elites constraints able to excercise political, social and economic freedom , result: they soon became the most powerfull force in the world! - and that is why the elites have made sure of it'scollapse.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

let me tell you this, the true reason the world hates is becuase you americans (not all of you) but most of you stand by you're war criminals and support them as they commit war crimes. for too long we hear you moaning and crying about corrupt politicians doing this and that, selling weapons to so and so, but have you ever stood up and stopped supporting those parties?

Russia stood by their war criminals, so did Germany, so does every other country that is fed propaganda, it isn't until years after the wars are done (usually) that people become fully aware or take in the context of the war crimes. Don't be daft, or blind to other country's faults because anything you can hate and blame the U.S. for, more developed countries have already done it before us. We aren't particularly evil.

oh yeh america is only a few hundred years old so its okay if they commit crimes and do wrong. we shouldnt learn from history. is that what you're saying?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

good for you then brother. in my original post i clearly said that this wasnt aimed at all americans. sorry if i offended you but you're people have a lot of power at this current moment and they giving it away to criminals who want to make the world a bad place

Alright I'll tone it down a bit then. But you need to understand this is n't just about countries. This is U.N.
The people of the world, against those who for thousands of years, have had mankind in a strangle hold. They're secret is to keep us divided on every level, from social to geological. I will always stand in defense of the people who live here because for the most part we despise these evil basturds. You need to keep all this in your mind.

Nothing will change until the heart of man is changed. Common folk any where are not to blame.

link   
I'm American and I do not support the killing of innocents! Tell me I'm lying!

link   

Originally posted by Drezden

Russia stood by their war criminals, so did Germany, so does every other country that is fed propaganda, it isn't until years after the wars are done (usually) that people become fully aware or take in the context of the war crimes. Don't be daft, or blind to other country's faults because anything you can hate and blame the U.S. for, more developed countries have already done it before us. We aren't particularly evil.

oh yeh america is only a few hundred years old so its okay if they commit crimes and do wrong. we shouldnt learn from history. is that what you're saying?

No, please try to understand the words that you write, along with the responses you get. You are saying America is more supporting of war crimminals, more wrong, or plain worse than other countries for the reasons you've mentioned. What I'm saying is every country has the potential to be evil. It's not the average citizens that are inherently bad people. It's the system/environment they live in.
edit on 3/8/2011 by Drezden because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Sometimes the truth hurts and you want to kick the messenger instead of your own ass. The time will come when we see all the peoples of the world united in the condemnation of those we have allowed to enslave us.

Untill then there are some steps we need to go through, most at a diffirent pace depending where you live.

Here in the Uk (Scotland) we are as guilty as the American population in that we condone our military invading other countries where they kill innocents. The diffirence is that I can say the words, the US is not at that point yet.

For every video outrage that is a gun-ship killing innocents, there is a video of heroic marines being reunited with their families. For every photograph of a civilian with a head wound there is a photograph of a white cross in a military graveyard.

It is indeed a difficult time in history that we have chosen to live, but we must live to the best of our abilities by making a stand for what is right. Not for us, but for our children and their children.

To those that say your time will come when the changes start affecting the individual, I disagree. Surely the US citizen would stand up to their military murdering innocents long before they would stand up for individual changes to their lives?? Maybe not, although, and this is the point I dont get.... You have the right to carry arms. I wish we had !... Yet, you dont use that to protect that very constitution that grants you the right.
You dont use it to protect innocents from your military even though you must have an idea that you will be next if its left unchecked,

I cant understand why the cry`s of " What can we do" echo so loud in your own defence because whether you want it or not, you have the ability to stop it all...But realy, you dont want to.

Respects

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Just because a bus comes by every 15 minutes...

It does not mean you have to throw America under it.

It's exactly this kind of divisiveness that interrupts critical thinking.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
funny thing how some people are offended by the OPs statement
I just listend to RUMSFHELD LIE ON FOX ON TH JUDGE NAPOLITANO SHOW
he said
HE AND THE U.S. DID NOT SUPPLY SADDAM WITH ANY WEAPONS OF MASS DESRUCTION INCLUDING THE GAS THAT RUMSFELD SOLD HIM

you paid for that with your money
you fake software created people make me puke.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Population of UK: 61,838,154
Land: 94,060 sq mi ; 243,610 km2

Population of the US: 307,006,550
Land: 3,717,813 sq mi ; 9,629,090 km2

Go ahead, try to organize a protest the same way you guys did on your "Island."
edit on 8-3-2011 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

so if we don't agree with you, we're fake software people? pathetic arguement dude.

i'm american , i support a more isolationist stance in world politics and economics.
i don't support military actions around the globe.
i don't support "collateral damage"
i don't support sending billions of taxpayer dollars to other countries leaders that never gets seen by the people it's meant for.
i don't support spending the majority of the national budget on military applications.
i've called and written to my senators beggin them not to support the things i don't support. it falls on deaf ears...but yeah i'm a liar and a computer program, i guess like every other american

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

thank you for understanding me. it feels like all the americans got offended and misunderstood me, they went crazy and started to star each other.

they dont like to blame themselves, they like to feel helpless. like what can we do, the government is unstoppable. when the truth is that they have more power than any other people in this planet. but most of them are truly hypocrites.

I must say, some know what they're talking about, those people are doing what they can to stop the evil empire from taking more lives.

but the majority just sit there and watch. they say we dont support war, but then when you ask them what they're doing about it they get defensive and stress that they have no power over anything.
edit on 8/3/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Population of UK: 61,838,154
Land: 94,060 sq mi ; 243,610 km2

Population of California: 36,961,664
Land: 163,696 sq mi ; 423,970 km2

Maybe you can help California with the UK's instant protest powers Rizeordie?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

of course we get offended, you're basically calling us murderers-by-proxy. that's pretty darn offensive dude. the constant claims that americans don't do anything to stop our leaders is patently false, and revealed as such time and time again, yet american hating continues unabated. basically you're demanding we all grab our guns and revolt because you don't like our government's policies. well...tough. as has been explained about 10 times already, it isn't that easy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join