It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans support the killing of innocent people even if they say they dont!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
you clearly do not live in the USA or you would know the gestapo like police we have here prevent us from doing anything. i would say at least 25% of our popultion supports the killing of innocents. its come to the point where i really dont care how people think of our country. we have lost control over 90 years ago and everything the government of this country does is for their own benifit. once the world relizes that the governement dosent represent the population it will be a much nicer board.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
this goes out to at least 90% of the US population

most Americans support the killing of innocent people even if they say they dont, otherwise they would stop their government!

i'm not eager to hear what americans might say to this, it doesnt matter. what they say wont change anything.

edit on 8/3/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

ROFL You mad OP?

I'm shocked and offended that you would say that. This is uncalled for and I want an apology. I'm anti-war. Pro life. Among other things.

"You'd stop your government."

How the hell am I supposed to do that OP? Why don't you do it?

Oh you can't? Yeah neither can I? Thanks OP. Glad to hear we're on the same page.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone OP.
2nd

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Seriously?

You know what I hate about the world. It seems the ignorant people are louder than the smart people.

Most of America hates their government. Most of America believes 9-11 was an inside job. Most of America doesn't support war.

What happens though is the loud ignorant people shout at the top of their lungs about what they think is true (when it isn't) and people hear them. Some people agree and join in.

Look at the Westborro Baptist Church...case and point. Loud people that nobody agrees with.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
funny thing how some people are offended by the OPs statement
I just listend to RUMSFHELD LIE ON FOX ON TH JUDGE NAPOLITANO SHOW
he said
HE AND THE U.S. DID NOT SUPPLY SADDAM WITH ANY WEAPONS OF MASS DESRUCTION INCLUDING THE GAS THAT RUMSFELD SOLD HIM

Most of America dislikes Fox news.

I feel like I'm spamming by replying in multiple messages. But it's just easiest. I hope nobody minds.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

reply to post by captiva

thank you for understanding me. it feels like all the americans got offended and misunderstood me, they went crazy and started to star each other.

they dont like to blame themselves, they like to feel helpless. like what can we do, the government is unstoppable. when the truth is that they have more power than any other people in this planet. but most of them are truly hypocrites.

Yes either we went crazy...or you are wrong.

No I didnt misunderstand you OP. You said 90% of Americans support killing innocent people. Now I ask myself how this can be? I mean Nobody I know supports war. Nobody.

Nobody I consider my friend online and nobody I consider my friend offline. Added together that's about 50 people. Sure not a lot. But I find it odd that none of my 50 friends support war. By your logic wouldn't 45 of my friends support war?
edit on 4/9/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

you're comment only encourages me and i thank you for it. I will come to the US any time soon but i swear that I will start work on the project from this moment. I have posted earlier how i plan to do this, and i will kick start it here in the UK. with the power of the internet things can happen very fast, i have friends who will help me set up the facebook page and advertise it around very fast. I feel that its best that the whole event is started and ran by an american if you know what i mean. for example a yemeni cant start a revolution for the eygptians. i'm sure there are a lot of dedicated americans that want in, and i and my friends will help out in every way possible. when things work out i will be amongst the demonstrators in america.

Alright I'll give you that one. If you really want to help then please go ahead and do so. Just don't talk BS without doing anything.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join