It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Other websites like this ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
just a thought if something happened to ats where would i be able to get information from

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by darkpassenger23

If something happens to ATS...it will probably already be too late to get any information.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
let me guess u got the 503 error to lol.
edit on 6-3-2011 by stormy01399 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
AS long as you can access facebook you have a contact to ATS.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
oh i had no clue ats had a facebook well guess they got a new freind coming there way lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Yeah there are loads of other very good Conspiracy sites I also use along side ATS. But I wont promote them here. They are not hard to find though.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by darkpassenger23

Realizing that my reply can be written off as moderator bias... I will try to minimize that by saying I have only been an ATS moderator for a number of weeks... Whereas I have been on the Internet for roughly 24 or 25 years...

There are a number of sites that one could say are "like" ATS. They all tend to have a very similar (to one another) bulletin board appearance (so much so that several of them can only be differentiated by peeking at the URL bar, or by being familiar with member names) and several of them have their own "personality", so to speak. But I honestly have never found any other site that piques my interest to participate as ATS does. When I was a n00b here I felt a bit intimidated, but it wasn't for the wrong reasons. I never worried I would be trolled or attacked by partisan moderators. If anything, to be honest, in the early days I simply felt I might look rather stupid as ATS has some very bright members.

So... when you say "like ATS" I find myself with no answer to give. There are other boards, but none are like this one. ATS is unique in all of cyberspace.

~Heff

new topics

top topics

join