It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok it's 5:40pm EST and I have Noticed this!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have been looking outside the past 4 nights and, no moon. No as in none in the sky. So I figured I would Open Stellarium and plot the moon. And The thing is it is currently setting in the west above the sun... ?? If this is the Case and no moon at night , could we not have 2 sun's in the day by just chance like in china. Sun reflecting off the moon, on the wrong side of the earth? Just think of the tides, and how in the heck did it get so off so fast?

I might be a little off but I like to watch the sky and the heavens are off. Look for yourself!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I can see the moon clearly. Maybe you need to put the blunt down and get some coffee to open those eyes of yours haha

JK bro. But anyways, is it cloudy where you're at? I've seen the moon every night in the last 4 days. Where is your location?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenoKnows
I might be a little off but I like to watch the sky and the heavens are off. Look for yourself!

Yes, you are off on this one. The moon is still there. I have seen it myself. If it disappeared, there would be huge natural disasters. Sea life dying off etc, considering the tide relies on the moon....

And what are you talking about a second sun in China? If there were a second sun, it would be a second sun visible all over the earth, not just in China... There is only one sun that Earth has....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I haven't seen it either, but I'm not worried. West coast here

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I know this is off, and no blunt here. I understand the process of eclipses but this is very odd.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
US, South Carolina, Darlington County. My Location. I am a Night owl and I watch the sky's a great deal, maybe what I am seeing is something else entirely different or the lack there of.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I haven't seen it in a few days, and I take smoke breaks at night and enjoy the scene. But it happens every now and then, noticed it before when I was younger and I had to put the blunt down

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well, I will take it as an overdose on chemtrails, but do keep a look out. this just has been odd.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have seen no moon in Dallas for a few days and can't figure out what's up.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Florida here.

We watch the sky every night, for about a half hour before bedtime, as sort of end of the day meditation. And we just said to one another a couple nights age...where's the bleeping moon. Have not seen in in about a week. This may be absolutely explainable...just letting you know we made the same observation.

No clouds either.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am at a loss, I am just feeling a bit better/or worse because others are seeing the same or not. NO freaking MOON!

How about the tides at the beaches, still having 2 every 24 hours. Or are we having 1 super high tide and 1 low low tide?!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
No moon in the Pacific Northwest either.

Stellarium is showing the Moon is rising with the Sun and is on it's left-hand side.
edit on 5-3-2011 by KOLTON because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by RenoKnows

Yes, you are off on this one. The moon is still there. I have seen it myself. If it disappeared, there would be huge natural disasters. Sea life dying off etc, considering the tide relies on the moon....

And what are you talking about a second sun in China? If there were a second sun, it would be a second sun visible all over the earth, not just in China... There is only one sun that Earth has....

Well, the sun shines on 1 side of the earth every 12 Hours. Unless one on each side of the earth..?

Also Sea life is dying off.. Dude lay off the Cough Syrup ( stay up and watch the world, not the pc screen here on ats.).
edit on 5/3/11 by RenoKnows because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
www.almanac.com...the moon is rising in my area(tennessee) at 7:03 a.m. This is why we are not seeing it at night. Perfectly normal
edit on 5-3-2011 by dalemcfad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RenoKnows

could the missing moon and this ,

be connected? i found that video in a thread here. im not much on where the moon is supposed to be from day to day. anyone know where it is supposed to be right now ? im in oklahoma and its a clear night but i dont know where to look lol. someone let me know where it will be or where to find out and ill keep my eyes open the next few days.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
So I did one simple google search and got my answer. I am in the pacific NW, so search for:

moon rise PST 3/5/2011

With a couple of clicks I went to THIS page for my answer.

It is a NEW moon. It rises in the morning and sets at night so it is not visible at night. Great time for watching the stars. C'mon guys. This is basic stuff. The moon moves, the earth moves...it is never static. It'll be visible at night again soon.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another_Nut

could the missing moon and this ,

be connected? i found that video in a thread here. im not much on where the moon is supposed to be from day to day. anyone know where it is supposed to be right now ? im in oklahoma and its a clear night but i dont know where to look lol. someone let me know where it will be or where to find out and ill keep my eyes open the next few days.

I was talking to my father about a week ago that ever since they got the 3 Cellphone towers up the could triangulate you position when you are in that area. O.k now expand that to the entire US and, pump up the microwaves. That would be a Large ELF generator. The United HARP of America.

OK but a partial solar eclipse is Effin crazy, if we could not predict it and the Mayans could how dumb are we? But I think the SHTF and the Pole Shift has happened enough that the Moon "IS" Off. I know this because I can see it, others can also. I'm a Mechanical Engineer, since 2001, so I have to know how stuff work. At least enough to appease my own mind.

Being a traveling man from the east, I am doing my best to contact fellow members of the craft to support this observation.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
So I did one simple google search and got my answer. I am in the pacific NW, so search for:

moon rise PST 3/5/2011

With a couple of clicks I went to THIS page for my answer.

It is a NEW moon. It rises in the morning and sets at night so it is not visible at night. Great time for watching the stars. C'mon guys. This is basic stuff. The moon moves, the earth moves...it is never static. It'll be visible at night again soon.

OK then please prove yourself right and look outside at night for the next 7 days, or actually plot where the moon is now. Because, this was not a simple jest to get attention. February 26th was the last night that I was able to see the moon, on a clear night, and it hasn't rained here in about 2 weeks & forget about cloud-cover!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

i will be watching and will let you know what i see . and that partial eclipse thing, well here is the eclipse chart from nasa and here is the announcement that it was the moon. nothing to see folks ....move along.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
No Moon here in eastern N.C. for at least 3 nights.....When the moon does show up it shines right through my sliding doors and like I said, I haven't seen it in 3 nights now...Super Moon due on the 15th...We all shall see it....I hope !!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join