It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden Archaeology

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I was just wonder what some people here thought about this. There is a book by Michael Cremo, although some 1,000 pages long that I read awhile back in my local library, here is a link for it:

www.mcremo.com...

He and others have found artifacts and evidence such as Chalices, necklaces, leather soles of shoes, etc. fossilized in rocks that often date to Pre-Cambrian times, and back when the Earth was only covered with water. Here is a link with some pics of just a few of the artifacts:

www.angelfire.com...

There are many more sites on this stuff, just type in "forbidden archaeology" in google or yahoo, etc. search pages.

Personally, this stuff is very compelling, and the evidence in the book is overwhelming. Being an Historian myself he and others present very well documented and collected evidence that either we have had Extraterrestrial visitors for a long time, or there used to be other civilizations living on Earth before us.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If the finds are legit. This could be proof of time travel.
I'll bet someone was reamed for not bringing all their toys back to when ever.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Go and check the book out that I mentioned. It is really well done, and their was a big controversy about it in the scientific community the year it came out because they couldn't prove that the information in the book was wrong.

Its a tough book to get through if you dont like reading Historical/Archaeological scientific material, but if you get through it I guarantee you are going to sit there and ponder on this for the rest of your life.

Oh, and yes. I agree this may very well prove time travel exists...now the question is...who is doing it...us.................or "them"?

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well, what makes it forbidden??

I donjt think its proof of time travel either. I dont believe time travel is possible.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taeas
If the finds are legit. This could be proof of time travel.
I'll bet someone was reamed for not bringing all their toys back to when ever.

if not timetravel, advanced civilisations "much" earlier then previously thought. it would prove my theory on ancient atomic warfare also.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
-sighs- O the flaws that exist in carbon dating.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Michael Cremo, I have his book, very interesting material.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
If anyone finds a fossilized bag of pixy stix, its proof that I will eventually get hold of a time machine and return to the age of the dinosaurs. Probably.

I heard of this a few years ago. The part I particularly remember is the fossilised dinosaur tracks alongside of which was a set of human tracks - either the human was following the dinosaur or T-Rex was looking for dinner.

Then again, I read yesterday that some fundamentalist Christians believe the earth is only about 4000 years old and that the dinosaurs were alive at the same time as pre-flood humans. They state that the strata-based dating system used by paleontologists is flawed and that dinosaurs died out during the flood.

Just another option to throw into the pot.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I heard of this a few years ago. The part I particularly remember is the fossilised dinosaur tracks alongside of which was a set of human tracks - either the human was following the dinosaur or T-Rex was looking for dinner.

Pisky this sort of comments by religious leadders make you think on how well our eductional systems is, US for being the greatest nation and the riches nation in the world and with a large population of above average intelillenge you can tell that our leadders are doing his best to keep the children domm and studpid, so they can feed any bs to them and they will believe it.
just like they do to the adult population.

What a pity.

[edit on 19-7-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
HAHAHA...and as we have seen throughout history...you can definitely trust religious leaders

Thats sarcasm in case no one picked up on it!

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is an excellent website for open minded
individuals which actually reinforces a true
creator theory.

www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Soul Reaper...thanks for the link...very interesting! Can't say I agree with all of it, but very interesting nonetheless!

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I personaly believe that mankind is alot older then what is currently believed.

Interesting stuff, thanks for the links.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Pisky this sort of comments by religious leadders make you think on how well our eductional systems is, US for being the greatest nation and the riches nation in the world and with a large population of above average intelillenge you can tell that our leadders are doing his best to keep the children domm and studpid, so they can feed any bs to them and they will believe it.
just like they do to the adult population.

What a pity.
[edit on 19-7-2004 by marg6043]

marg6043 - You missed out "IMO" at the beginning of your rant on how great and intelligent your nation is. Can you not just talk about the subject in hand without blowing your national trumpet. I won't mention your spelling as we all mock mistakes.

And on the original subject, intrigued and confused, may look into that book.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I tend to agree with what DarkSpace has to say on this subject (though he thinks something is "not right" about me-see my "what do you call this topic". I remember reading about a man and a woman who found a geode and when they had it cut, in the middle they found what seems to be a spark plug- with platinum inside, we only started doing this in the last 10years.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
its possible i believe that we have been using some sort of energy source for thousands of years not necessarily electric but a sort of human energy

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Koka,

I thought everybody by now has gotten used to my spelling but obviously you have not, first of all I am a Spanish teacher and Spanish is my first language I have a very good spelling check but sometimes I am in a rush and post without it, at least is a reason for my spelling but somebody with English as their fist language is not excuse.
So get used to it.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Soul Reaper

That is a very good site, I have read the works of some writers that claim the tampering of our ancestors by aliens in the making of the human races, but this type of theories are to hard on some bible creation believers.
Some has tried to prove that the visions of the people on the bible were sittings of UFOs.

Let me do my spell check so not to offend other members.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I remember I bought that Forbidden Archeology book along time ago, having just read Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hanncock (alot better). I never did read much of it because of the sheer length of the book and the fact that the claims were a bit outlandish even for me.

I might give it another look, but I prefer to study the pre-ice age civilization that seems to have existed. I think that if these million year old artifiacts actually date from when they are supposed to, they are most likely extraterrestrial. I pretty much think time travel (at least into the past) is bull, and the existence of human civilizations back then....well, that's a bit much.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This has always interested me!

www.bibleufo.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join