It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians harass Muslim man praying infront of White House. Disgusting.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

Being that does not change human nature. It points out what is wrong in human nature and calls you to willingly go against nature.

Yes. It is commendable. Because anywhere else the outsider would be killed. Can you name a nation like that? You run a much chance of being killed for being different everywhere else.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Lilitu

Being that does not change human nature. It points out what is wrong in human nature and calls you to willingly go against nature.

It isn't human nature but the result of poor upbringing.

Yes. It is commendable. Because anywhere else the outsider would be killed.

So it's commendable to harass and deride someone in public as long as you don't kill them? Really??? That is just beyond stupidity.

Can you name a nation like that?

I can name several dozen and the US sadly isn't one of them but what's the point? You obviously haven't traveled very far from the trailer park.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

No, it's actually human nature. We call this behavioral modernity. It is universal from the most isolated pacific islands to the hugest cities. Poor upbringing does not exist but for the poor of mind who cannot make their own decisions. This is why both Hitler and Thomas Jefferson can come from the same upbringing and household. This is why the rapist gangster and successful business man can come from the same household. upbringing does nothing but provide a choice to go along with or go against.

it's commendable to do that RATHER than kill them. Please learn the difference between and and or.

You say you can name them but give no names. Canada is the only close second that comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Well, I would say that its much different than an individual specific boogeyman.

For the US, its the need for a constant enemy. With the fall of Russia, they needed a justification to expand and fund the military. It also serves as a way to justify tyranny at home via warrantless spying, TSA naked scanning and the general loss of liberties.

The other beneficiary is izrael. They have been trying to make their enemy everyone else's enemy for decades. They believe that their blood is worth more than the blood of Gentiles and cannot risk loss of life fighting their neighbors.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'm not here to argue, just offering my personal opinion. In most cases I fully support a person's right to pray to whomever he wants, whenever and wherever he wants to! I do not condone any violence directed at this man either, but I have to wonder why did he as a Muslim chose to do his praying at this location. I have no doubt that some of the many bypassers have lost someone either in Iraq or Afghanistan (or both countries), and this man is fully expecting at least a few negative reactions to what he's doing. He is obviously doing more than just praying, and is trying to prove a point, whatever that may be. If that's the case, and I'm sure it is by his choosing that location, he has succeeded, and because he knew what he was doing could result in violence toward himself, then he got what he wanted and I have no sympathy for him at all!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swanseadog

Have you actually read the Koran, obviously not, they are in there check this link and become more informed-Houri aka 72 virgins

The 72 Virgin myth is a concoction of radicalia elements. Not one single mention of it in any text dating back a minimum of 100 years.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Well, I would say that its much different than an individual specific boogeyman.

For the US, its the need for a constant enemy. With the fall of Russia, they needed a justification to expand and fund the military. It also serves as a way to justify tyranny at home via warrantless spying, TSA naked scanning and the general loss of liberties.

The other beneficiary is izrael. They have been trying to make their enemy everyone else's enemy for decades. They believe that their blood is worth more than the blood of Gentiles and cannot risk loss of life fighting their neighbors.

Constant enemy and the list of boggymen dating to about 1900 :

1650 - 1800 - Native American Indians.
1800 - 1850 - Irish
1850 - 1880, 1925 - 1965 African Americans
1900 - 1925 - Hispanics
1965 - 1975 - Anti War Protesters
1980 - 1995 Gays
2000 - present Arab Islam.

Instead of looking at the groups we should be looking at we get distracted into hating one group or another.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Also, 1880'ish-1930'ish: Italians

We will always find someone to go against, and backups just incase
Its really deplorable, and a sad truth that I wish we as a people would change.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
God didn't say to shove religion down other people's throats. He gave us free will... To do whatever we like. I don't know what the people in the video are on about. But they sure aren't the works of Christianity. Disgusting behaviour.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchIlluminatusMuslims, Jews, and Christians all worship the same God.

The jewish and Christian gods couldn't be more different. In fact, in judaism, rabbis are first, not God.
edit on 3-4-2011 by grizzle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchIlluminatus

giving props to the muslim. he didnt let those retards distract him.
this is one of the reasons the rest of the world says americans are idiots

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehereThey believe that their blood is worth more than the blood of Gentiles and cannot risk loss of life fighting their neighbors.

I agree 100%. They've been doing that since they converted to judaism, purely for political gain. However, that doesn't change the fact that Islam seeks to eliminate Christianity.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Swanseadog

Where does it say 72?
From your link.

The houri are mentioned in several places in the Qur’an, although in plural no specifics are given as to the number of houries available. Likewise it does not appear from the Qur’an that only girls should be available; both sexes are mentioned (although their descriptive qualities are feminine, as alluded to, by the Hadiths). They are made available to all Muslims, not just martyrs.

Imho there is a huge difference between Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

Both Christianity and Judaism have evolved, what other religion keeps women in bondage in the 21st century? or stones people to death. Again imho Islam has become too politicaized in some quarters.

I have Muslim born friends who are now athiests so disillusioned were they with their religion.

The people in the video were (are) dumb and stupid, just as the Muslim poppy burners were every class, race, religion has them.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BodhiSeeker

This is worse, it happened in Orange County, CA. I thought California was suppose to be pretty liberal? I guess it doesn't extend to the Muslim population. It's a shame people behave like this.

I love how the protestors are saying 'Go Back Home'..... How about they all come back home to Europe and leave the native americans alone? How about that?
It still astounds me how some people are so stupid. I'm really not surprised why more and more people in the middle east are radicalising. When they see videos like this they believe that is what the whole of the western world feel about them because it is only hatred that gets reported in the news and on websites etc etc.

After watching the videos in full I can't help but laugh. It's like school yard bullying for gawds sake. Repeating the same pointless insult over and over. I thought the people being shouted at handled the situation very well. I think I'd be too tempted to run around pretending to have horns on my head... although maybe not a good idea as half of them were probably packing.

Also in the video I quoted... did I see a mexican or hawiian at the end say "You guys don't belong here" really? REALLY? hahahaha... talk about hypocrisy!
edit on 3-4-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchIlluminatus

Good post, it's pretty crazy to witness how fanatic religious people can be at least everything stayed verbal. The fact remains... Don't know how to finish it lol.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Religious fundamentalists are like the village idiots of every country. At first you laugh at them, and then you start feeling a bit sorry because they're clearly uneducated and beyond retarded...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
How can people be so ignorant blind and dumb, these christians must have forgotten what christianity has done in the past, i mean the spanish enquisition, just a breeze in the park compared to what muslims have done. We invade a load of their countries and say we're making them democratic and expect no reaction, we are taking over their countries and people expect them to sit there and chill. Remember christians didnt just kill people, they horrifically tortured them, remember your history before you go preaching about false messiahs and false gods, do your research and unveil the truth for yourself.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
certainly the man has the right to pray like that.

similarly, the Christians have the right to pray and, in this case, protest and exercise free speech.

i think that, while certainly not pleasant and is very controversial, it is a wonderful thing to see folks bringing the Bill of Rights to life, in all its glory.

Bulls**t. Sure, we have rights, but where is the human decency? If those were Muslims around a Christian man, you be calling for hanging. And those were not just Christians, those were Jews too. See the jerk with the Israeli flags laughing and standing over the praying man? Rights or not, I'd have happily started brawling with all these fat cowards acting like a pack of hyenias. The jail time would have been worth it.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join