It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wigan, UK, 03/03/2010... Pictures of Chemtrails!? Or just contrails?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

the spelling thing was more of a joke than anything. Sorry, my humor seems funny to me, but is sometimes lost on others.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

They are also visible from Knowsley too i seen the exact same ones today, im not sure what to think to be honest.
Im also "sat on the fence" on this one,

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
Keep making threads about chemtrails people! I want all the disinformation agents at ATS sweating with work, and rightfully earn their money (i.e; our taxes)

Hey, the CIA still owe me a Hershey bar from 6 years ago
I work for the KGB these days. They don't pay either, but it's more fun

On a more serious note, I've been photographing contrails for years and I really cannot believe so many folk are confused? You really should get out more and look around you more. Not that contrails are exactly the finest of meteorological phenomena - though they can make for good sunsets.

See link in my sig for a few of my photos

edit on 3-3-2011 by Essan because: add comment

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
reply to post by network dude

I guess this pilot didn't get the vacation-memo. Video is taken mid-summer last year. "Cold wind incoming", man I gotta hand it to you guys, you are really elaborate. That really made me laugh, and not in an offensive way!

That's Norwegian Airshuttle DY365r.

(We don't have summer vacation like you school kids)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Cold winds coming on the ground have nothing to do with anything about the conditions at flight level.
So again,

The are all CONtrails, because "chemtrails" do not exist. It is a silly plan that would make any such "secret" program the most visible, high maintenance, labor intensive, scattershot way of distributing anything anywhere at anytime.
And there is no credible test that successfully traces any of the claimed "chems" back to the exhaust plume behind high altitude planes.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Do you seriously think that the temperature on the ground is the same at 25, 30, 35 or 40 thousand feet. Even in Summer?

This woman in Hawaii thinks that too?

Come on man. Stop with the ignorance! Sorry, it is post like yours that really make 'chemtrail' believers look really silly. Even sillier when you provide a video as 'evidence'. Go to an airshow, ask a pilot or any other aircrew. Go onto an aviation forum and learn some basics of meteorology or aviation in general. Even a basic weather site!

TJ

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MallardDuck

Good grief, not Tanker Enemy! The guy was gullible to fall for a joke hook line and sinker. So much so that he had to resort to twisting it as 'evidence'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

His analysis on the 'nozzles'.

Tanker Enemy is simply misleading people with his videos. Take a look at them. Videos with any comments removed that prove the real identity of the aircraft Ask yourself why doesn't he provide any close up images of those 'nozzles' that he can see on the KC-10 video that you posted. Even people at airshows can go up and see them in fine detail.

TJ

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
They are very obviously normal contrails produced by some of the hundreds of commercial aircraft that have been flying over Britain this morning. Everyone who has ever been to school can tell you that. As can most people who haven't.

Frankly, this outbreak of contrailophobia is not only very childish but very, very boring

"normal contrail"????

There is nothing normal about any contrail so get off your high horse and if you are bored, why do you feel the need to respond?

Every contrail is laden with poisonous chemicals because any so called 'normal contrail' only exists due to water vapour reacting with the abundant, poisonous, hygroscopic soot particles in jet exhaust plumes. There is a direct and proven correlation between the jet fuel mix and the contrails and their persistence. So what do we know about jet fuel?

We know -
- Airlines have no control over the fuel put into their planes therefore they would not have any control over whether or not they are participating in a Chemtrail spray.
- All Jet fuel is laden with volatile carcinogenic substances in any case.
- Jet fuel is not consistent and varies widely in manufacturing process, substance and quality
- Airlines have been experiencing an increased problem with solid deposits of 'insoluable material' in their planes fuel systems. Just ask Airbus about the A380 problems.
-The US airforce is very active in working with the jet fuel industry and have recently developed a number of additives supposedly to overcome the problem with solid deposits in furl systems.
- Both in Europe and the US the Governments have active workshops involving atmospheric science, aeronautical engineering, and air traffic management. Reducing the visibility of 'CONtrails' is high on the agenda, not the enviromental and health impacts of the chemicals.

This is how the Australian Airforce describes jet fuel in their report on fuel additives designed under instruction from the USAF-

These arbitrary limits, however, do not take into consideration the intrinsic variations in the thermal stability of current jet fuels. Fuel chemical composition plays a significant role in the deposit-forming tendencies of aviation fuel, thus the refinery finishing process that the jet fuel is manufactured by has a significant influence on the thermal stability of the fuel. Each batch of aviation fuel has a unique composition, thus the chemical reactions contributing to the deposit formation and degradation of one fuel will be different from those of all other fuels.

Link to report -Jet fuel additive evaluation

And here is an airline industry report on Contrails and Fuel Additives- Fantastic reading.

Contrails and fuel additives

Finally, here is a fantastic video of showing how we use chemicals to provide cover and protect a certain people from the hole we put in the ozone layer that sits directly above them. Watch it closely and enjoy the chemtrailing!!

edit on 3-3-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

Not a fuel dump, but an aerodynamic contrail. Along with the engines the airframe and wings will also produce trails in various conditions. In the right light some of them are spectacular!

www.airliners.net...

You can see the vortex streaming from the wing tips. The wing is producing the aerodynamic contrail along with the engines.

A TriStar producing one.

www.airliners.net...

contrailscience.com...

TJ

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle

"normal contrail"????

There is nothing normal about any contrail so get off your high horse and if you are bored, why do you feel the need to respond?

There is nothing natural about a contrail. But for the past 80 years they have become very normal indeed. Irrespective of why jet exhaust acts as a nucleous for ice crystal formation.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Chemtrails! Chemtrails stay around for hours and create a haze that blocks out the sun. A contrail disappears.

It is odd how the days begin with blue sky's and end-up in a gray haze every day. Also, how is it one plane makes a trail that disappears and the next planes leaves a trail that goes on for miles.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by charlespearl

I think the answer to your misunderstanding about the persistence of contrails, and to most of your other questions, can be found here:

www.airspacemag.com...

Although with regards skies starting clear and turning hazy, this is largely because air traffic over the UK is very light in the early hours of the morning - but through the day there are hundreds of aircrafts flying over every hour and if conditions are right, contrails will persist and quickly increase in number, with new ones being produced before older ones can disperse or drift away. It's logical when you think about it.

For example, at night there may be 1 aircraft every 10 minutes. If each contrails persists for half an hour then at any given time there might be 3 contrails in the sky. By day there may be 1 aircraft every minutes, and under the same conditions, at any time there will be 30 contrails visible. 30 contrails turn the skies hazy a lot more readily than 3.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Essan because: added comment

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I also created a thread yesterday, it's good to see I wasn't the only one

There are people around here playing half-truths, they try to explain off the chemtrails but then avoid talking about the waves they form afterwards

www.jungleapocalypse.com...

I watch these waves form after the chemtrails have been sprayed, week after week

Some of us are aware of the source of these waves www.viewzone.com... i.e. HAARP

There are a number of these around the world which use chemtrails to geo-engineer

I'm watching some outside my window now from where chemtrails were sprayed earlier on

People who are on the fence need to start paying more attention to what happens after the spraying

edit on 4-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Now you all know what contrails look like, perhaps instead of get paranoid you could put your observations to use?

www.metoffice.gov.uk...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

HaHa!!! That is hilarious. The met office has all the information relating to the weather conditions at their finger tips so why are they asking the citizens to document the conditions when they see 'contrails?

This says to me that even the met office is now worried about these trails because they are appearing in skies where conditions are not suitable for 'contrails'. There are only two possibilities, either their equipment is giving false readings or they are not contrails.

Or they are having a laugh at all the people blowing bubbles in the streets

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well i lean on the Chemtrail side of the fence.
Studied long enough.
I live in the Northwest of England and we get battered 3 or 4 times a week.
The skys were never like this in the sixties, seventies and eighties.
Anyway, i wont go on. Cant stand the way people slag each other off on here.

Here`s one i found yesterday.
Make up your own minds on this one.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
reply to post by Essan

HaHa!!! That is hilarious. The met office has all the information relating to the weather conditions at their finger tips so why are they asking the citizens to document the conditions when they see 'contrails?

This says to me that even the met office is now worried about these trails because they are appearing in skies where conditions are not suitable for 'contrails'. There are only two possibilities, either their equipment is giving false readings or they are not contrails.

Or they are having a laugh at all the people blowing bubbles in the streets

Haha! Damn fine point

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Don't laugh too hard, guys. All you will get is more chemtrail fibres in your lungs!

Remember after the spraying you can go out looking for the 'evidence'?

Remember not to touch it!

You can also capture the chem fibre trails on a t-shirt and see them with UV light!

tankerenemy.blogspot.com...

You can even get your microscope out!

Be careful out there and especially when laughing!

TJ

edit on 5-3-2011 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

edit on 5-3-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

lol...just lol my pie eatin friend!!!! u tell him, im in warrington mate just down the road from u, i have been wondering if they were chem or con as well

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'd never given chemtrails much thought until I looked at a thread on here and saw the amount of mocking responses it recieved - now I'm sure they're real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join