It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Wales, UK? Look at the Sky! 3rd March 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
If you're in Wales, UK, it's midday on 3rd March 2011, look at the sky now!

I've been observing what goes on above our heads for a long time, but today is highly unsual. They are spraying crisscross patterns across the skies. Normally they focus mainly on one straight East-West line. It's meant to be a completely blue sky, but as these chemtrails spread out across the sky it will eventually be cloudy.

If I'm near a camera later I'll grab some photos, this is extreme geo-engineering, I suspect they are lining up a storm or floods for somewhere in the world. This is just where they are starting it off before they start moving it around with HAARP

For the people who believe that chemtrails are just jet fuel, you have to wonder why they would change all the passanger flights so bizarrely on a normal Wednesday in March

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Glad to see you have an understanding

www.etcgroup.org...

Why won't they talk about it, one can only assume it's not for any good reason,

Last year,

Pakistan Flooding
Chinese Flooding
Russian Fires

All HAARP induced

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Any photos?

Would help us visualise what's going on. I live in N Ireland, and I've never seen anything other than what I've seen all my life, passenger planes with ordinary con trails.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hmmm, seems to be a serious outbreak of contrailophobia on ATS this week. Maybe it's something in the water?

Anyway, you can check on here to see exactly which aircraft are producing contrails over South Wales at the moment:

www.radarvirtuel.com...

Quite busy skies in the past half hour or so - I see Virgin, Continental, Qatar, BA, Lufthansa and others

edit on 3-3-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
im in south wales and its blue skies and clear halfway ..then cloudy coming up from cardiff? i got some chemtrail pics but dont know how to upload them here?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Clear skies over Llanelli at the moment

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Just looked out window into blue skies here in N.wales but yes strangely enough there are x shaped chemtrails in the sky. I have not read much about chemtrails so just letting you all know there is criss cross shaped chemtrails in the sky, 3 I can see in Snowdonia N.Wales.
Hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Every magician knows that if he can get all the audience looking right, they'll never notice what's going on to their left.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
Any photos?

Would help us visualise what's going on. I live in N Ireland, and I've never seen anything other than what I've seen all my life, passenger planes with ordinary con trails.

First of all, long time observer but first time poster on ATS. You obviously haven't been looking hard enough Thelrvy (or maybe yer just in the wrong place), ive been living in Belfast since September last year and since late October ive noticed trails at least once a fortnight. Same thing, going east to west, large thick trails lingering in the air and perceivable for about a half an hour or so. I have pictures of some of them that i will upload later when i am around the necessaries. Im up home now in South Armagh and ive just noticed today, two massive trails off in the the distance to the north both going from east to west and very visible trail with its distributor still in sight. I have also noticed the past few weeks a similar correlation in the OP'S post, the start of the day is immaculately perfect and desirable in every way and as the day goes on the clouds slowly but surely roll on in......interesting.

i am in the process of getting together a little portfolio of all the trails i have spotted, recorded and photographed from october 2010, soon enough i'll post it, probably in this thread if i get around to it soon enough, it seems pretty relative.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Thanks for your replies, I've only got a moment now to say that I've taken photos and I'll be able to upload them this evening. The spraying is still going on. It's North Wales that I see from my window. It's good to see other people from Wales and the surrounding area here

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The picture quality isn't good, but you can make some of them out here, it's updated every 10 minutes, the time now is 13:34

www.llanrwst.net...
edit on 3-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Do you guys REALLY not know what aircraft contrails look like? (Here's a clue: if you're in Wales today, look at the skies - they seem to be full of contrails today. There you go, now you know
)

What DO they teach you at school these days

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I've got the photos on a camera, just waiting for the owner of the camera to get them uploaded

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I see I wasn't the only one to post about this

This is not far from me www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here's another in the North of England www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Do you guys REALLY not know what aircraft contrails look like? (Here's a clue: if you're in Wales today, look at the skies - they seem to be full of contrails today. There you go, now you know
)

What DO they teach you at school these days

All those passenger flights were diverted along bizarre zig-zag flights for the day, I'm glad that it's now Friday 4th March and they're back to normal again. There's clearly some Drink Flying going on

Of course, I understand why this can NEVER be officially announced as afterall it is a weapon and is being used to create floods and hurricanes on target countries, so I understand why you have to post what you do.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Pgh,Pa is filled with the criss crosses and checker board patteren usually. When so the sky is grey usually.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Pgh,Pa is filled with the criss crosses and checker board patteren usually. When so the sky is grey usually.

Pgh,Pa?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I know your in Whales but the same thing is seen here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-US. So I felt I should add.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I know your in Whales but the same thing is seen here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-US. So I felt I should add.

Sorry, I didn't know what it stood for. It would be interesting if we had enough reports so as we could find out which places had them each day

Over here the ones that have been sprayed have now formed into waves and are heading south www.jungleapocalypse.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join