It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Releases UFO Sighting And Poliicy Files

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It's amazing that a government released UFO files before J.A. and WIkileaks released their "supposed" files.

Wikileak fail or Government win?

I say they both fail; governments know the truth, Wikileaks has the proof.

I say it's time we demand a straightforward answer:
either Aliens are here and we are experiencing a mass cover up
or
governments are more technologically advanced than we can imagine and the public is being left in the dark

Demand the truth.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm not all that impressed with any government's releases because they are primarily just releasing reports they have collected, not actual information or useable facts .. there's no evidence in there, just reports.. stuff that really isn't "secret" anyway because in most cases they are just every day people reporting their version of what they think they experienced..

I won't accept this kind of thing as "disclosure" because really all it seems to do is hush people up for a while by throwing some bread crumbs.. it's basically saying "We don't really believe any of it but here have fun reading these 8,500 pages.. that should keep you quiet and happy for a while" ..

If they have REAL evidence.. they won't be handing that over in these releases.. these reports will prove to be interesting reads probably but they will only give more questions and no answers.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOLTON
It's amazing that a government released UFO files before J.A. and WIkileaks released their "supposed" files.

Wikileak fail or Government win?

I say they both fail; governments know the truth, Wikileaks has the proof.

I say it's time we demand a straightforward answer:
either Aliens are here and we are experiencing a mass cover up
or
governments are more technologically advanced than we can imagine and the public is being left in the dark

Demand the truth.

The wikileaks releases about UFOs won't be that significant at all, they've already eluded to what the documents contain.. not so much anything about UFOs directly but the mention of UFO cults and concern about their activities.. the wikileaks guys seemed to indicate there's not much to UFOs in the leaks.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Are you sure people don't believe in God so they don't have to admit the probability of other life in the universe? I mean, religion is an unscientific dogma that has a horrible track record. ET life is something quite probable given the amount of stars and planets in the universe.

So far science hasn't asked me to rearrange my life based on its beliefs. Yet, if I were to go to any religious organisation they would tell me how to live under their guidelines.

Hmmm...

To add: Science only list probabilities. No blind faith needed. There is nothing proven yet, just questions posed. As opposed to answers that make little sense.
edit on 3-3-2011 by boncho because: Add info.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This makes me wonder, why are they releasing those files now ? What was the trigger to it ?? Why wait all this time.

You guys are funny, when they release some file you figure out some type of religion conspiracy, when they cover things up you figure out some other conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
When are you all going to figure out that THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE IN LITTLE ALIENS SO you will stop believing in GOD????????

This is the greatest trick the devil played and you all are falling for it BAD.

Here are your UFOs. let the screen play all the pics for you and you will see.

www.facadeblog.com...

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Sky watcher

Are you sure people don't believe in God so they don't have to admit the probability of other life in the universe? I mean, religion is an unscientific dogma that has a horrible track record. ET life is something quite probable given the amount of stars and planets in the universe.

So far science hasn't asked me to rearrange my life based on its beliefs. Yet, if I were to go to any religious organisation they would tell me how to live under their guidelines.

Hmmm...

To add: Science only list probabilities. No blind faith needed. There is nothing proven yet, just questions posed. As opposed to answers that make little sense.
edit on 3-3-2011 by boncho because: Add info.

Not to mention or should I say to mention? VATICAN CITY — There could be alien life forms and believing they exist isn't contradictory to having faith in God, the top astronomer at the Vatican said in an interview published Tuesday.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 3-3-2011 by Agarta because: Quote added

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I don't believe this is the first release of UFO files. I do believe they have been released in bits and pieces over the past few years, so nothing to do with anything wikileaks. The censoring of the scans is plain annoying, and serves to peak curiosity, and the one file people are probably most interested in is MIA. Maybe Nick Pope took it home as a memento.
Although "it's lost" usually translates into "it's in a government bunker that we used your tax money building" for me.

Also, I hardly see how UFO's are a work of the devil, but I guess religion is in everything for some people. Is the idea of life elsewhere in the universe really so offensive or impossible for a few to comprehend?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpiderMonkey
The UK have released more of their classified UFO files. Great, right? well yeah it would be if the information about the UFO sighting we all want to know more about (the infamous Rendlesham incident) didn't go missing!! www.bbc.co.uk... .

Members of ATS this is not a drill please don your conspiracy hats, you may need the tin foil ones as a backup.

Some info on the Rendlesham incident if you haven't heard of it.

www.youtube.com...

I don't want to sound like and ass or something, but why the hell would the alien language be binary if in there binary code there's English. This whole thing doesn't make sense.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
When are you all going to figure out that THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE IN LITTLE ALIENS SO you will stop believing in GOD????????

This is the greatest trick the devil played and you all are falling for it BAD.

Here are your UFOs. let the screen play all the pics for you and you will see.

www.facadeblog.com...

Happy birthday, Sky watcher!
now go read Ezekiel to seal the deal...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It's all unraveling for the power source who wish to enslave us. Unfortunately for them, there is an inevitable end to their game which is presenting itself in many fashions. The fact that secrets so closely guarded and staunchly denied for so long are now being recognized and admitted is a testament to the views of the people of the world. There can be no hiding it anymore, so they've no choice but to admit what has been reported and hidden.

Now we must be aware that these powers will try and use this information against us.
Everyone beware of the disinformation that will follow, regarding alien invasion and a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

If we see contact and communication with other galactic civilizations in the coming years, we must each individually follow our instinct and feel the vibe of these encounters, don't let them tell you what to think about ET's and UFO's!

It can easily be used now to cover up secret projects the super secret black ops community has been and is carrying out.
Let your mind be the sieve which separates fact from fiction. Your intuition will not deceive you!

Thank you for posting this news!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Lol nice one. Yeah Skywatcher, do your research first before spouting off with Jehovah nonsense!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Also just saw this at cbs.com Nice little slideshow.

UK's real-life version of "X-Files"
www.cbsnews.com...

Between 1959 and 2007, Britain's Defense Intelligence branch has logged "more than 11,000 UFO reports. One of them featured this photo of a strange light in the sky over Sri Lanka. This photo was taken by an RAF officer on vacation with his wife and then put into the UK's National Archive.

Credit: British National Archive

top topics

<< 1   >>

join