It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Circus Called The U.S. Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Trends forecaster Gerald Celente appeared on RT February 28, 2011, explaining how the circus called the U.S. government is running America – right into disaster.

Gerald Celente couldn't have described it better, it is a circus. A circus of mad clowns running the economy and the U.S. into the ground. The chaos that's going to turn into a nightmare, and form some it already is a nightmare.

Gerald Celente_ Clowns running Washington

Or, is this the clowns game plan?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This presents the government in an unfavorable light. If you believe this, you have not been properly brainwashed by the Homeland"s education system. If it were not for the government, where would we all be?....The Fed did not commit the greatest theft in human history. The Banks are good. Wall Street good. Congress are not idiots completely out of touch with reality. Obama is not a puppet. Rahm Emanuel won the election fair and square. Your vote really does count and it is all not just a sham. Watch yourself Comrade, Big Sis is watching you!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I always enjoy a good Celente rant, thanks for posting it.

There is a nightmarish, circus-like hallucinatory quality to the way things are, he put his finger right on it. But one problem with the metaphor: A circus is a well-run, tightly-organised affair. The government, on the other hand, is a chaotic scramble for self-enrichment. A more apt metaphor might be a heard of squealing, violent pigs and boars, all immensely gorged and bloated, bellying up to the largest slop-trough in human history, shouldering and nipping fitfully at each other to get a bigger place, carelessly stomping over anything small that happens to be in the way, grunting and graceless.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

That's a nice way of putting it, I like the way you approach it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Gerald Celente does have a way with words and knows how to call a spade a spade.
If only everything could be corrected and the trouble created could be fixed, I personally don't see how though. It's seems that it's to far gone.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yeah and Obama is the Gorilla
Barney Frank the elephant.

However Bush was a monkey and Cheney was a penguin.
edit on 2-3-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Yeah and Obama is the Gorilla
Barney Frank the elephant.

However Bush was a monkey and Cheney was a penguin.
edit on 2-3-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

I can't help it, Barney Franks is disgusting, calling him an elephant would be a disgrace to elephants. How about simply a pig. Obama goat too seems to suit him.

Bush was a con artist monkey, and Cheney was his who's your daddy penguin.

edit on 2-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Insulting animals is abuse,and cruelty to animals.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
B-A-N-A-N-A

R-E-P-U-B-L-I-C

I have said this many times on these boards.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Insulting animals is abuse,and cruelty to animals.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

glad you liked that one

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Thank you for your kind words. The exponentially increasing absurdity that is this shared reality, use to trouble me, make me angry and elevate my blood pressure. I am taking a new tact. I am just going to let it all amuse me. I will find and create a joke in any and all situations. Nothing is too black for levity. Laugh at this crazy,zany world as it just gets crazier each and every day. Peace.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha

glad you liked that one

In this day and age all we can do is keep a humorist side to it all, and have a good laugh to keep our sanity.

It keeps the hopelessness of it all in check.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE

Thank you for your kind words. The exponentially increasing absurdity that is this shared reality, use to trouble me, make me angry and elevate my blood pressure. I am taking a new tact. I am just going to let it all amuse me. I will find and create a joke in any and all situations. Nothing is too black for levity. Laugh at this crazy,zany world as it just gets crazier each and every day. Peace.

I like your attitude, and that's the way I'm going to look at it myself, it will keep us from joining their insanity.
Let the crazies be crazy and we will make jokes about them, it relieves the stress level to keep a humorist mindset.

Peace to you also

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This isnt new news but it makes for good political humor and agenda!
more like ..the insane clown posse

Governement nowadyas alway makes me think of people like jim jones, heavens gate, jimmy baker also! follow me send me your money while yuo get nothing but death in return. seems similar, dosnt it? only differnece is..governemnt knows yuor going to resist, and the laws seem to get more draconian. they know your not gunna off yourself for them, so police brutality and force is brought in to force you to do so, or being threatneend to be locked up like an animal, when they themselves are doing worse crimes than yuo were ever capable of. thats the realisitic twist and reality

it skinda like the bible and god to me...god said no man shall bow and worshiop another or anything other than me* and i belive in that. follow the man, women, humans in governement, and god will foresaken you. thast another view i have. becuae god knew, humans would jsut complicate, take, greed things up for the innocent righteous one. im doign what i want and belive not as told

top topics

join