It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homophobes:: GET A CLUE!!!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Annee

So i suppose you support equal rights for pedophiles too then?

GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really HATE Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

No, we don't. Pedophiles are busted all the time for possession of pictures and video. Doesn't matter if those were pictures from nudist camps, hell parents have even gotten busted for having pictures of their own kids. In the witch hunt for pedophiles, many innocent people have been arrested and branded as a sexual offender, without harming another person at all. Even kids have been busted, and slapped with that same scarlet letter, all in the name of hunting down the pedos.. Videos that kids themselves uploaded to youtube, or did voluntarily on places like stickam, no victim involved, still you will go to jail for it.

Also for the record, I had sex with adults before I was legal age. They were probably safer though, because they were female. Had I been a girl, and my partner a man, people would be calling for balls cut off etc, even though it was definitely mutual lust.
edit on Sat, 19 Mar 2011 15:42:33 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat, 19 Mar 2011 15:44:51 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

So I take it you are not really about equal rights then? What about the westboro church? Do you agree that they have as much right to protest their filth, as gay people have a right to have their parades?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

So I take it you are not really about equal rights then? What about the westboro church? Do you agree that they have as much right to protest their filth, as gay people have a right to have their parades?

Quit trying to play the manipulation game.

Like I said. I hate STUPID!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Why does the WORLD have to conform to YOU!!!

Why must I count how many times homo sapiens are seen on tv?

DO I NEED TO COUNT AND HATE gay SEX SCENES as YOU HATE STRAIGHT SCENES?...
HOW many times QUEER AS folk
is on... HOW MANY TIMES ELEN IS ON A DAY!
BLACK SWAN Lesbian sex scene...
Broke back mountain?
Straw man argument...

DO WHAT YOU WANT

Don't force EVERYONE to conform to you!!!

We don''t care GET IT..

THATS WRONG TO FORCE PEOPLE INTO DOING THINGS
THEY DON'T WANT!!!!!
edit on 19-3-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by AngryOne

Nothing is more offensive to the liberal mind than the truth.

Really - - and who's truth would that be?

Who exactly determines truth?

By your posts, I would guess.... you?

Since ya take an omnipotent being out of the equation, the only answer left would be... hmmm... No one. That is, of course, unless you feel that the president of the US should have that say... Or even congresss... Or polititians... Guess what? Every one of those guys are no less human than the other, and since we are all equal, in life only, no one can determine what the right and wrong of this really is. If you wish to base it on majority, you'd loose. Dont throw that poll crap my way because one state has vastly diffrent opinions than another. Unless you take a poll from every single person in the entire world, you really cant have an answer, that is, if you leave it to the masses.

All in all, this is a failed topic. Everyone has a right to opinion. Our laws secure this for us. Everyone also has a right to free speach. Why would you take that away from someone? I feel your opinion is fair, yet I dont believe it is correct. You, on the other hand, cannot get passed your own thoughts on the matter to be open to someone elses. I honestly feel If I were to throw scientific facts in front of you giving my opinion credance over yours, you still would not accept it. On the other hand, if you were to show me proof of the alternative, I would be more than happy to accept it as truth. I based my beliefs upon what I have seen and come to know over the many years, sans religion. As of yet, I see nothing from you that contributes to your way of thinking.

I'm still very curious though, as to why you hang onto this with tooth and nail, more so than any other topic in these forums, yet you are not gay, nor do you live a gay lifestyle. Hmmm And I'm supposed to accept this why?

One fella mentioned something about identicle twins, one being gay, the other not. In this case, it would make sense that once of those 2 are flawed somehow. If it would the the strait one, I would say... Why then do strait people outnumber gay people by the millions. Gays only have the very slight % of the population, yet it's deemed ok and forced upon others by the gay community. If not, we wouldnt be having this discussion. Personaly, I think shouting about this from the rooftops can only condem gay people more. The in your face approach does way more harm than good. It might seem that laws are "progressing" in this matter, but I feel otherwise. At some point, people are going to shake that bottle till it explodes, as not everyone will accept this as a way of life. Eventually, it just very well may come down to a witch hunt.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

.....Anyway,to whomever may be wondering,just let me set the record straight that I do not particularly dislike gays.Really.I don't.
REGARDLESS,I see no reason to continue this little debate when the only responses I seem to get are typical knee-jerk arguments involving all emotion and no logic.

That usually comes from those on the loosing end of the argument

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

A good way to illustrate what I'm saying is this:If I say the sky is green,does that change the fact that it is,in fact,blue?

Of course not.It's a purely objective thing.

Any more questions?

The sky is not blue - - it appears blue.

I am as straight forward and logical as you can get.

YOU are just blustering rhetoric crap.

LOL ... Just.. LOL

and... Appears is the important word here.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

You're not arguing with any intellectual integrity whatsoever. You can name three gay shows, and that makes the fact that every single other show contains straight couples and straight sex just vanish, eh? Oh, I see. You think only straight people are the same species as you. Well, that's interesting. Can you explain how "homo sapiens" could give birth to this other species you perceive?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
HOMO SEXUALS GET A GLUE!

We don't care!

Get over yourselves and quit shoving your agenda right
up our rears!!

Do want you want!!

WE DON'T CARE GET IT!!!!!

Guess what. Screw you.

Society as a whole - - now supports Gay equality according to latest poles.

Human is Human. Not really sure what you and those who think like you are.

Thats BS. Society as a whole does not support gay equality. If this were true, we wouldnt have so many people getting pissy about this very thing wasting our tax dollars in court over the sake of marriage. beauracrats dont even believe this. They're just going through the numbers because, obviously, like many of us, they're tired of hearing it. Not to mention, gay communities have massed together to support and push it down everyones throat. As with everything else, most of those windbags are only doing it for their own reasons, not for the betterment or the sake of the people. Just like homeland security, big brother, TSA and everything else. You think the masses want that? Tough, we got to eat it anyways because bubba windbag says so. When polititicans stop getting paid and getting a tax free ride on our dollar, then and only then will laws be placed in favor of the people. Would you honestly believe otherwise?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

So what is the answer then? Only people you agree with deserve equal rights? That is what I figured, see I am all about freedom and equality for EVERYONE. Even the biggots, even the pedos.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

No, we don't. Pedophiles are busted all the time for possession of pictures and video. Doesn't matter if those were pictures from nudist camps, hell parents have even gotten busted for having pictures of their own kids. In the witch hunt for pedophiles, many innocent people have been arrested and branded as a sexual offender, without harming another person at all. Even kids have been busted, and slapped with that same scarlet letter, all in the name of hunting down the pedos.. Videos that kids themselves uploaded to youtube, or did voluntarily on places like stickam, no victim involved, still you will go to jail for it.

I don't think anyone supports parents getting "busted" for naked pictures of their own kids when those pictures are innocent. There have been times they were mistaken for not innocent, but that is different. If you can provide evidence that people are busted for possessing non-erotic nude images "all the time", please do. That would certainly be concerning, but I don't think it's true. Prove me wrong and I will apologize. I'm a little confused, though. You seem to be pretty strongly arguing that pedophiles should have more rights and gay people should have fewer, is that the case?

Also for the record, I had sex with adults before I was legal age. They were probably safer though, because they were female. Had I been a girl, and my partner a man, people would be calling for balls cut off etc, even though it was definitely mutual lust.

I did too, as a teenager -- and I am gay. Were you prepubescent, though -- I doubt it. Pedophiles are not interested in teenagers. Given that 16 is the age of consent in the UK and many other places, I think it's clear that much of the world agrees that teenagers can give meaningful consent. I was referring to actual children. Even if a child believes the situation is consensual, because of the inherent incredible power the adult has that cannot be considered valid.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I DON'T HATE YOU OR GAYS!

Be gay if you want be straight be bi hump a horse I DO NOT CARE!!!!
(as long as your not doing children)

LET IT BE

You think your some victim!!

Originally posted by sepermeru
it's actually gay people who have to put up with that from straight people. Talk about getting in people's faces -- there's almost no escape from the heterosexuals! Seriously, spend a day just counting up every reference you see to straight relationships, sex and romance in the media and all around you.

With that argument

HOW ABOUT FAT PEOPLE HAVE TO WATCH SKINNY PEOPLE SWIMMING ON TV
WITH THEIR SHIRTS OFF!!

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know how many times a fat person has to see skinny people gay or straight
being human!!!!!

FAT AGENDA NO SKINNY PEOPLE ON TV...

Do you know how it feels for fat people to watch skinny people all day?

WE ALL HAVE OUR PET PEEVES GET OVER IT!

WE DON'T care get it!!!!!

edit on 19-3-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HADOUKEN
I came from the abortion thread to this one. Annee is truly a proffessional troll

No - - I have one major focus. I support Equal Rights. That applies to both Gay rights - - and Right of Choice.

1. I worked at a company where I was the minority being a straight female. I learned a lot about gays. Mostly - - they are just people like everyone else.

2. My first pregnancy ended in a 4 month spontaneous abortion. I had 2 normal healthy pregnancies after that. My fourth pregnancy I chose to abort.

FACT -- as someone keeps mentioning FACT on this thread. My experiences are my reality in the focus of opinion on this thread and the Right of Choice (abortion) thread.

Any questions?

reply to post by Annee

That is what you don't seem to get. You can not make people believe anything

Let's do this again. It is not about belief.

It is about Equal Rights.

Umm Doesnt equal rights stem from one's personal beliefs? It has to start somewhere

Abortion and gay rights... It's your personal choice. Doesnt mean it's correct. You have to accept, or not.. that more than half the world really dont see your point of view. Majority of those same people look at that as Murder and vulgarity of lust. (shrugs) Like Pepperment Patty said... Come out already! If you lived with the fish for year, would you start thinking like a fish? ok... that was humor, but still. You see where I'm going.

Gay people have the right to do what they want, when they want, so long as it does not disturb the other kids. Same applies to strait people. Why is that so hard to understand? "SO LONG AS IT DOES NOT DISTURB the others..."

cmon... you're 75, you're gonna have a heart attack if you keep on like this, miss.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

So what is the answer then? Only people you agree with deserve equal rights? That is what I figured, see I am all about freedom and equality for EVERYONE. Even the biggots, even the pedos.

You are so full of yourself.

Everyone knows that pedophile is not about consent between consenting adults.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Well now see, define erotic. Some people nudity itself is erotic, and that alone will get you busted. And no, I am not saying anyone should have more rights than anyone else, I am for equal rights across the board. If people can watch murders, and all sorts of video of other crimes... Watching a video, looking at pictures should never be a crime.

Also you make a great point, many people don't actually make that distinction. people will call someone that sleeps with a 14 year old a pedophile. The show, to catch a pedophile shows that much lol. They used someone that was clearly not prepuscentant as bait to lure the pedos out lmao.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

Yeah, it must be hard to be constantly surrounded by images of gay couples and references to gay sex and marketing of gay-oriented products and...oh wait, it's actually gay people who have to put up with that from straight people. Talk about getting in people's faces -- there's almost no escape from the heterosexuals! Seriously, spend a day just counting up every reference you see to straight relationships, sex and romance in the media and all around you. Forget about gay folks for a while and just try to count how in your face that really, constantly is. Then ask yourself how you would feel if every one of those counts was actually a gay reference. If you're this hysterical now, your freaking head would explode if you had to put up with even one tiny scrap of what gay people endure every day.

Hmm, I'm willing to bet strait people were here first. One is considered the norm, and the other is only now being seen as almost normal. Would you go to another country and live by the laws you had in the US, even if those laws were frowned upon or illegal? Out of respect for that country, YOU WOULD NOT, if you're a respectful person. The same applies here.

I got an idea. Ya want that to be the norm... seeing all these things accepted? I have a suggestion... Stake a claim in another state or country instead of pounding this one till if gives ya what you want. If it becomes this easy, I can fortell a future where murder, rape (and it isnt illegal in some states), child molestation, and eating fried chicken battered in tripple pig fat is perfectly ok.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Pedophile is not about anything other than an attraction, same as homosexuality, same as heterosexuality. People want to hang pedophiles, just for having an attraction, not for acting on it.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Wait, didn't you start by complaining about having to look at and hear about gay people? Aren't you the one shouting about how you don't want to see or hear it (because you're so perfectly fine with it)? You're really not seeming to make a lot of sense here.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Well now see, define erotic. Some people nudity itself is erotic,

This is true. I've found that the definition of erotic has changed for me over the years, many times at that. Nothing sick of course. Even clothing define erotic for me at times and even that has changed. I'm still partial to the 80s retro/hair metal look, though. Perhaps my pickyness wore off, or perhaps I've become less superficial. Though, I cant say that I've ever found the same gender to be erotic even in drag, and I've seen some pretty damn hot looking guys all prettied up. Yet, I have not, and never will, desire a man, makeup or none. I've gone to drag shows and I've enjoyed them. Yet I still cant get passed what I know to be, no matter how much makeup is used to cover it.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join