It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homophobes:: GET A CLUE!!!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
so do i have a clue for hateing camp girly men who speak with a fake voice and do a strange walk. i don`t like the way gay culture is its horrible, noisey, crap. i really don`t care who you go to bed with or what you do when your there. but when i see the stereotype gay man or woman(butch, confrontational,) i think there is a dick head who can`t think for themself so thay bought some strange music and joined team gay and copy the stereotype

alot of gay people feel the need to ram down your throat there sexuality. most people don`t want to know or care what you do in bed so are offended by the strangeness of this so called "culture"

if you go to a gay venue you don`t get the same need to show just how gay thay are so why the need to forcefuly show the nongay people?

I've got news for you. The sort of gay person who acts the way you describe does it everywhere; not just in front of you. Sometimes it gets even worse when a few of them get together.

For what its worth most of us gay people hate it too. Only a small majority actually act that way. It is not typical of every gay person at all. Personally I don't understand it, but at the same time don't think its an act either. For some reason it helps them express something they need to get out of their system.

There are lots of straight people who can be just as annoying for the exaggerated things they do too. Sometimes we have to just grin and bear it and not get all bent out of shape. People are people. Only a few are really going to match our personal tastes anyway. Tolerance goes a long way. None of us is perfect and even the nicest or most "normal" probably annoys someone at some time or another without even realizing it.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
There are far to many pages in this thread to read so I just skipped here to the end. I hope you don't mind.

I am assuming this thread is some kind of meet and greet between the homosexuals and the heterosexuals, and that being the case I would like to say that I am a 28 year old gay male, and I would like to give a big friendly 'Hello' to each and everyone of you(gay & straight) that took the time out of your busy lives to be apart of such a diverse thread like this one where individuals can share their knowledge, and idea's with members of the opposite sexuality.

God bless you all for creating our own little Homo/Hetero community right here in this thread just like the lord all mighty would have wanted us to. Jesus has sure blessed us all; each and every one of us

PS. I was reading today in the bible that it is an unforgivable sin for heterosexual people to take part in homosexual 'acts', and that God does not like this so all you straight people had better stick to your own 'acts', and not attempt to mimic/copy the actions of us homosexuals. Perhaps if you follow the commandments, and live a sinless journey Gob shall reward you in your next life.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Hi, I just thought I'd add my 2p to this thread, hope you don't mind.
When I meet someone, I have absolutely no interest in who they fancy. (Unless she's got red hair and might be fancying me.. I digress).

The point is, who you're in love with is, like your religion, your business. Unless you are having a relationship with someone who is unable to give their consent, when it becomes the law's business.

It's easy for me to say rise above it and flick them the v's, I know, because the only prejudice I encounter is as a biker, and people are, however bigoted about bikers, a bit reluctant to confront us.

Anyway, my point is, you live this life once, so don't take any rubbish, ever. Pride is far more valuable than keeping the peace.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Homosexuality is a perversion. It is not normal and it is accepted in a sickened society that is losing its sense of what is shameful. A guy that is a pervert and has only one thing in mind when meeting a girl is the same with homosexuality. There is only a perverse lust involved that is so amoral and degrading to humanity and what it has gotten through.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomeCheesyUsername
Homosexuality is a perversion. It is not normal and it is accepted in a sickened society that is losing its sense of what is shameful. A guy that is a pervert and has only one thing in mind when meeting a girl is the same with homosexuality. There is only a perverse lust involved that is so amoral and degrading to humanity and what it has gotten through.

Which sexual acts do you consider are not a perversion?

S&M? Water sports? Anal sex (hetero)? Bondage? Assorted sexual positions?

I can't really get into the truly odd things people do with one another in case I fall foul of the ATS policies but my point is that for everything you consider normal, another person will probably consider it perverse. The very idea of a perversion is ridiculous, under law it tends to apply to people who cause harm without consent (think paedophiles and flashers). And once again, homosexuality exists in species other than humans, usually around 10% of a population. Are you saying these animals are perverts? Let me give you a quick example of nature.

Male beavers mount other males, macacs practice hetero and homosexuality with family members, some frogs have vast orgies involving thousands of individuals. This is nature and we are a part of it.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think we are in danger of seeing this in terms of just "What people like doing to each other". And that's not really the point, here is it?

The point is...*drumroll* No one can help who they love. Love isn't a perversion, it's absolute and no one can really understand why two people are together, apart from those two people. (I know I still can't understand why Jo Guest never wrote her phone number on that calendar she signed at the NEC Bike show for me all those years ago...)

Sex is private and nowt to do with anyone else.

Love? Well, love just is.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mizbeach40

Religous hardliners scream at everyone, it's not just gays. Just don't let yourself get carried away if you actually read a post about homosexuals in the religion section. You are asking for trouble, due to the historic perspective on that specific subject. But when all comes down to it, none of us is the entity referred to as God, or can actually speak on his behalf for sure, but we all know scripture can be changed, and has indeed been changed, edited, reedited and translated time and time again, and may indeed be wrong and likely has more errors than the ones currently known to of been "lost in translation".

But a religious hardliner is usually not a scholar or a professor on the subject itself, he is a follower, one who follows in complete ignorance or doubts of his actions. A perfect pawn on a chessboard who could easily unknowingly be on satans side without having any defence mechanism to reveal that he is the most preferred subject of deception. Satan would probably prefer him above regular self proclaimed satanists, due to a person held in captivity by deception against his own true will, reveals the masters skill at deception twicefold, while the other only once.

Peace,

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Religious people who hate are truly vile individuals, and use the same logic that enabled Germans to turn a blind eye to the Holocaust. You can't get much more evil than that. And those who quote all manner of dubious sexual practises when attacking gay people in reality are just exposing their deepest fantasies; a violent mish mash of hatred and sexual deviation going around in their head, conciously or unconciously. Religions who spout this kind of hatred and violence are truly some of the most evil criminal entities on this Earth.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
S&F i have said it before and I shall repeat it many times hereafter. IT IS NATURAL. simply put:
1. if there is a GOD and he/she/it DID create us, then they understand... its okay they made us this way.
2. its just a normal, NATURAL sexual habit. Animals have same sex relations as well.
3. ITS JUST SEX AND LOVE. If its not your relationship, keep quiet because I dont think gay people care if their sexuality is bothering you. QUIT MAKING IT THEIR PROBLEM.

Rant/Caps- sorry. (:

PS. I am straight im just not a fool.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess
S&F i have said it before and I shall repeat it many times hereafter. IT IS NATURAL. simply put:
1. if there is a GOD and he/she/it DID create us, then they understand... its okay they made us this way.
2. its just a normal, NATURAL sexual habit. Animals have same sex relations as well.
3. ITS JUST SEX AND LOVE. If its not your relationship, keep quiet because I dont think gay people care if their sexuality is bothering you. QUIT MAKING IT THEIR PROBLEM.

Rant/Caps- sorry. (:

PS. I am straight im just not a fool.

REPLY: Something done by only 3% or 4% of the population (human or animal) cannot, by it's very nature, be "normal." And things were going quite well for the homosexual community until they started pushing their perversion down the throats (no pun intended) of everyone else. It doesn't bother you that they are teaching 2nd graders, who don't really know what sex is, that being homo is "normal and natural?" No matter what Creator you happen to believe in, there are no religious texts that say homosexuality is OK and, in fact, say any form of same is against religious doctrine, and will be dealt with when you meet your maker.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinau
Religious people who hate are truly vile individuals, and use the same logic that enabled Germans to turn a blind eye to the Holocaust. You can't get much more evil than that. And those who quote all manner of dubious sexual practises when attacking gay people in reality are just exposing their deepest fantasies; a violent mish mash of hatred and sexual deviation going around in their head, conciously or unconciously. Religions who spout this kind of hatred and violence are truly some of the most evil criminal entities on this Earth.

REPLY: Well, you know what they say about "opinions."

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zappafan1

Honestly, that is why a lot of us don't believe religious doctrine. According to the big three, they are the one and only right way, and anyone that says otherwise is going to some kind of hell. Well that makes zero sense, will the real god please stand up? Will you do us all a favor and let us know once and for all who is right? That way there isn't a #load of people burning in hell just because they were born into the wrong area, or the wrong family. I highly doubt if there was a supreme creator, he would be a heartless prick like that. If he was the only one, and a jealous god, then all other religions would have been wiped out, and only one remain. If there is a god, I seriously doubt that god is anything like us, with our petty jealousy, and murderous vengance.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1

REPLY: Something done by only 3% or 4% of the population (human or animal) cannot, by it's very nature, be "normal." And things were going quite well for the homosexual community until they started pushing their perversion down the throats (no pun intended) of everyone else. It doesn't bother you that they are teaching 2nd graders, who don't really know what sex is, that being homo is "normal and natural?" No matter what Creator you happen to believe in, there are no religious texts that say homosexuality is OK and, in fact, say any form of same is against religious doctrine, and will be dealt with when you meet your maker.

Well ya know - - "Mary Loves Leather"

Kind of pathetic - - to disgrace such an Icon with ignorant bigotry.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by canofnothing

If people are openly hateful to gays on this site they should be booted. It would help eliminate the discrediting posts which provide no real information and are just trolling posts sending us on wild goose chases. I find it irritating on the internet to have to filter through bad info, luckily here that's not such a problem. On a website I go to they told me that these type of people are undisiered on their site because they only cause trouble. It would help to make the site more efficient.

That might be the stupidest thing I've read on this thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan

Originally posted by canofnothing

If people are openly hateful to gays on this site they should be booted. It would help eliminate the discrediting posts which provide no real information and are just trolling posts sending us on wild goose chases. I find it irritating on the internet to have to filter through bad info, luckily here that's not such a problem. On a website I go to they told me that these type of people are undisiered on their site because they only cause trouble. It would help to make the site more efficient.

That might be the stupidest thing I've read on this thread.

Stupidest? Could you possibly mean "most stupid'?

Openly hateful - - - would mean inflammatory derogatory insults. I happen to agree with the post.

Opinion is one thing - - - even negative opinion. Inflammatory derogatory insults - - - is something else entirely.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I will pray that you turn away from your immoral view point. Do not come to any forum and decry myself or anyone else as a homophobe. Go about your life as you pleae.
You have NO authority to influence my daughters viewpoint on your behavior. That's my job and my ex-wife's job.
If I don't like it or agree with it, that is none of your business. All these scare mongering tactics are for the birds.
Same with PETA, anti-gun, and the like. If they really are concrned, buy a hunting liscense here in Pa., which directly funds the game commision to support the land.
I'm not gonna go out and have a heterosexual parade for my beliefs. Why do you think you need to do that?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Wow this thread is chock full of Religiphobes

Strange that you are "born" that way as I would have thought the "gay gene" would have died out due to the lack of breeding ability.

Most "Gay" people these days are self made victims.
Life is tough for all of us....get over yourselves.

I do not care that you are gay, it doesn't affect me at all.
Just don't rub it in my face and do you REALLY need to have annual parades?!.

Victims.

edit on 10-3-2011 by imjustlikeyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by imjustlikeyou

I do not care that you are gay, it doesn't affect me at all.
Just don't rub it in my face and do you REALLY need to have annual parades?!.

Victims.

I am so fricken tired of hearing this same lame ignorant crap.

Minority persecution is real.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
I'm not gonna go out and have a heterosexual parade for my beliefs. Why do you think you need to do that?

Oh really? And just why would you need a special parade? Oh wait! You don't. You have all your rights and everyone accepts you without question. You don't have a fight in this Right to Equality.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

So your ignorant to my and other peoples views (which are real).

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join