It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'VE HEARD it all.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Syrian Defense Minister Ali Habib Mahmoud says the presence of Iranian warships in the Mediterranean Sea has “paralyzed” Israel.

www.presstv.ir...

“The presence of Iranian warships in the Mediterranean Sea for the first time since the Islamic Revolutions 32 years ago is a great move,” Lieutenant general Habib Mahmoud said at a meeting with Iranian Navy Commander Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari who is on a visit to Syria.

“Seeing the reaction of Israel, which has become paralyzed and is worried by your (Iran's) move, is very interesting,” Mehr News Agency quoted him as saying on Monday.

LOL.

I'm confident those ships have been locked on the moment they were released into Iranian waters. Heck, even before hand considering their Naval bases have been targets for years.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

It just sounds like a repeat of Fort Sumter. Iran is praying that Israel is going to do something about it. If Israel were to attack it's ships, then Iran would be totally justified to take military action. And the USA would look horrible backing their bully ally, so the USA might stay out of it..... it's all hypotheticals.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Paralyzed wouldn't seem the right word.... maybe they are deep in thought on which way is the fastest to sink them in the least amount of time.might take a whole 10 minutes... I don't think Iran would like a war right now with pre-positioned troops on their borders with Iraq and Afghanistan. We could just make it a "leave Iraq" exercise and drive through Iran to get to Afghanistan!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Sounds like an interesting game of chess, I wonder where the knights are, problity a novel of intell going on, from all the countries involved, I imagine the captain of an oil taker would be sweating the hole way eh gerr

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
One thing about all Israeli operations except the fighting with Hizballah.

They are brilliant and never, ever, do what is expected.

This ain't over.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Just a reminder from a previous thread I posted regarding Iran's military strategies:

April 2010
"Section 1245 of the Fiscal Year National Defense Authorization Act requires the Secretary of Defense to submit an unclassified and classified report to Congress on the current and future military strategy of Iran. Below is the unclassified report, in response to the congressional direction."

The report shows Goals and Trends of Iranian strategy, Size and Capabilities of Iranian Conventional Forces, Military Doctrine, and Iranian Support to Terrorist and Regional Military Groups, as well as other topics.

For anyone who is interested in studying this report, as presented to Congress go here:

www.offnews.info...

edit on 2/28/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Poor isralies, being threatened by those nasty, nasty, evil goyims. How dare Iran threaten the majesty that is God's Chosen...
Poor israelies are only trying to ethnically cleanse for the good of thei - our planet, after all!

Obviously this is common propaganda used by every country to 'big up' their actions - how could you fail to see this?

Or, as I suspect, was it just a pitiful excuse to laugh at those you consider "Lesser beings"...funny, the Jews that live in Iran have wholly different (and 'oddly' contradictory) views of the country, than those that have never been there but instead believe everything their governments similar propaganda machines has to say about all those "Evil" countries that have (so far) managed to refuse to bow to US aggressions.
Funny how all the "enemies" of the West seem to have plenty of natural resources, eh...

No star or flag for ignorance, sorry.
edit on 28-2-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
Poor isralies, being threatened by those nasty, nasty, evil goyims. How dare Iran threaten the majesty that is God's Chosen...
Poor israelies are only trying to ethnically cleanse for the good of thei - our planet, after all!

Obviously this is common propaganda used by every country to 'big up' their actions - how could you fail to see this?

No star or flag for ignorance, sorry.

No crap, BUT the defense minister ACTUALLY said that. Propaganda in how it's presented is irrelevant.
You do not see U.S defense minister saying "We sent 4 US Aircraft Carriers to the region. We're sending a message to Iran". It's just known fact.

Until you have Russian or Chinese warships sitting off the coast of whatever State/Province you live in, you have NO IDEA. Neither do I really.

No star for lack of...well.. everything.
edit on 28-2-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You do not see U.S defense minister saying "We sent 4 US Aircraft Carriers to the region. We're sending a message to Iran". It's just known fact.

Umm actually I have seen the US do things like that often AND make comments about it..

But small country leaders do tend to talk up their abilities, mainly for the sake of their people..
It's all a game anyway..

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Umm actually I have seen the US do things like that often AND make comments about it..

In such a straight forward manner tho??... I'm interested.

Besides Bushs "Bring it on" comment.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
But small country leaders do tend to talk up their abilities, mainly for the sake of their people..
It's all a game anyway..

Yeah....

Like when Saddam Husein didn't deny the possibility of having or working on WMDs because he was fearful of Iran's military's potential ability.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Israel.. Does it have subs in the Med. Sea?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Israel.. Does it have subs in the Med. Sea?

Anyone who provides an answer to this, unless their IDF/Mossad/USrael Military commanders, is strictly hearsay.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This whole ME event puts the "He is with us" prophecy regarding Obama in a new light. Israel is being put in the cross-hairs from the Islamic revolutions, the United States is empowering it, and I would suspect wouldn't lend Israel a finger if the ME goes to war with Israel.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

So, no answer means YES..... the trickery of it all is as many watch the ME fall and become reorginized. Those effects will be felt here when its time to reorginize this side. So yes the ME may go thru chaos and next thing you know a war somehow starts even further a bomb is sent and alast it goes off in the US. Causing this side of the planet to be adjusted and in the end EVERYONE FELL FOR THE SAME DUMB TRICKERY--SUPER LAUCE ALL ACCROSS THE BOARDS. Why ALL them in power discuss the next agenda as the STARZ approach to bring balance...

PEACE
Astral the MED....... I think they are there. 3 or more countries just hidding SAD SAPIENS SAPIENS BEHAVIOR...

edit on 3/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
This whole ME event puts the "He is with us" prophecy regarding Obama in a new light. Israel is being put in the cross-hairs from the Islamic revolutions, the United States is empowering it, and I would suspect wouldn't lend Israel a finger if the ME goes to war with Israel.

U.S empowering the revolutions?.. Yes they are, U.S leaders are in FULL support of protests [Except in the U.S]
However, I don't think U.S pressure will provoke any military to attack Israel. That's why they are sending more warships to the region to ease the pressure, not vice-versa.

U.S doesn't need to "lend a finger".. They already lended one trillion dollars to Israel since the late-60s/early-70's.

www.rense.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
So, no answer means YES.....

It wasn't a "no" response. However, if you want my opinion? Yes.... LOTS of Israeli subs in the Straight of Hormouz, Red Sea, Mediterranean sea...etc

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

LOL I was doing the same thing

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The Syrians cannot understand why Israel did not sink the ships. This is exactly the same as when they didn't understand why Isreal did not retaliate when bombed with scuds by Iraq. The desperate need for an Israeli reaction by the Islamists is exactly why they will not get one.
All the armchair revolutionaries will have to rely on the easily manipulated university aged people who are in the region for more bloodshed. When their use is over they will be rounded up like cattle as seen here in Egypt,

kickingcrow.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
And I cannot believe Iran is falling for the games as well. If I can see and they controll the land masses FOR NOW then the leader there cares about his people as much as Usama Bin Laden did and George W. Bush did sending the babies over their to be sacrificed for wmd when North Korea was closer.... THANKS GOD FOR THE STARZ
evol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join