It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'VE HEARD it all.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Interesting times we are in. Perhaps, biblically, this is why Israel is left isolated. Surrounded, isolated, and well armed. It is truly a pack of wolves surrounding a bear armed with nukes. Obama has played the game, but also seeks to change the entire game table. Crash U.S. economy, and what a PERFECT time to suddenly reveal that whoever the target is, ACTUALLY did 911. Be it Mossad, CIA, etc. Obama has "Butted heads" with CIA, Mossad, and lies to everyone (view his actions). If he is the AC, he sets Israel up with nobody to save them, then somehow he "saves" them from problems he creates. All theory there, thinking as I type.

Biblically, Israel is to be surrounded, and events are unfolding as they were foretold (KJV Holy Bible). Sit tight guys, this is going to be rough however it plays out. Anti-ship missiles are property of Iran also, remember? I can see this playing out DOZENS of ways from the obvious to the absurdly conspiratorial. Truth is usually stranger than fiction and honestly, NOBODY knows how this will play out (humans that is).

new topics

<< 1   >>

join