It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran hit by Rocket!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have no idea how reliable this is but here is some more info.........

Two US missiles hit Iranian oil refinery: Iran confirms
news.xinhuanet.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If the CIA or any other agencies of my government want to speak to me than I recommend they do. They know where to find me, and they also know what to say to me for me to give them what they want.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
hahahahahaha

moe

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
ok well if it is iraq or the us, it doesnt matter, cuz it'll mean (and ive been just wanting to say this so) dubbya dubbya 3!
but I really hope not. the reason I say that cuz someones gonna get po'ed and launch god knows what back at whoever and thats gonna start a reaction, a chain reaction even!
but, maybe I'm just nuts.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is no joke. The war on terrorism is real and the war needs to be stopped. The war won't stop until we win it because we are not going to give up, so CAN WE FIGHT IT??????

You would think that the war on terrorism was won. Anyone who thinks it was won is not thinking. I can see so much state sponsered terror that it makes me want to be a terrorist. I say to the people, why is it that we are being so passive??? Why not go at it like we said we would.

In the President's own words: "If you not with us your with the terrorists."

So I guess Bush is with the terrorists??? If he wasn't than the Suads wouldn't be eating cake at our White House. The Suads are terrorist collaberators and our government supports them. If the FBI or the CIA had any balls or integrity they would have wiped out this threat a long time ago. It's too bad all those G-Men want is money, and not justice. I can't be a threat to the government but I can be a threat to the corruptors of my government. So if they have a desire to converse with me than they will.

Your suggestions that this is a laughing matter due to my seriousness just shows how corrupt this country is. Not even the radical patroits can have a chance in this country at this time.

Well that is okay, we don't want your respect we want your support. Help us destroy the enemy. The enemy of corrupt regimes held in place by passive politics. Find the way in and a way for them out. Go and get the terrorists and their supporters like you said you would. Do it now, or pay for another September 11th. I won't stand by and watch anymore if something like that is going to ever occur in this country again. Not if my government didn't even go after the three biggest Anti-American terror cells that take refuge in administative positions in foreign governments. Governments like Iran, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan. This is the real "Axis of Evil".

In my opinion the axis of evil is ignorance and man.

For if the men in our government were not ignorant than I would not call them evil. I think the only reason this war on terrorism will "take soo long" is because they want it to. Why???? Well I think most people that no the real evils of men could tell you why??? So the question is, do you know the answer???

I'll give you a hint: it is your slavemaster.

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Yah just heard about that . This just gives Iran a even good reason to jump in the fight.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I heard the Iranians talked to the British and Swiss (America represented by Swiss in Tehran)Ambassadors.

Aparently Airspace has been continually violated.

Anybody know what the latest was on this?It seems to have gone very quiet.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- Iran believes a missile that landed inside its border last week came from Iraq and not the United States, as first suspected, the country's official IRNA news agency said Sunday.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeLLaTrIx

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
If the CIA or any other agencies of my government want to speak to me than I recommend they do. They know where to find me, and they also know what to say to me for me to give them what they want.

I hope so, I already placed the call.

stupid

VERY VERY STUPID

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join