It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones on "The View" (Video Linked)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind Alex Jones knows alot more than any of us do and in saying that he was 100% CORRECT when he basically said why do the sheeple people worry about the private life of Charlie Sheen than far more important things where we just sit on our butts and do nothing to question it nor stop it.

The Charlie Sheens of this world is priority over HAARP, Monsanto, vaccines, financial institutions looting us, false flag "terrorist" attacks, etc etc?

Get your priorities right.

Charlie Sheen is far from our problems.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I kind of feel like I have to ask you how you felt about Alex Jones wasting valuable radio time on his show to talk with Charlie Sheen about Charlie Sheen's personal life.

The only reason Jones was asked to be on the view to waste time talking about Sheen is because Alex just made a lot of news because of the time he wasted talking to Sheen about the exact same personal stuff.
I guess when Alex asks Sheen how he is doing, it is hard hitting journalism but when Whoopi asks, it is a liberal media attempt to coverup for 9/11?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Alex Jones can have whoever he likes on his show; the View can do likewise....but if they wanted to discuss Charlie Sheen then why did'nt they just go ask him on to their show instead of Alex Jones?

Like hello, am I missing something here?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Alex Jones can have whoever he likes on his show;

As he does, apparently with no critical eye from you.

the View can do likewise....

As they did, yet you found reason to be critical of it.

but if they wanted to discuss Charlie Sheen then why did'nt they just go ask him on to their show instead of Alex Jones?

Maybe something to do with this...

the View can do likewise....

Maybe?

Your hypocrisy is showing. AJ fanboys and logic mix like oil and water. You cannot condemn the view for one thing and then defend AJ for doing the exact same thing without putting a little effort into your twisted version of how that works out.

Like hello, am I missing something here?

Yes, apparently your very own double standard.

Get your priorities right.
Charlie Sheen is far from our problems.

So you think The View should get its priorities straight and talk about important issues, NOT SHEEN. But AJ can waste all the time he wants talking about Sheen because AJ has his priorities straight?

You want to hear about false flags then listen to his 4 hour a day show. If you want to watch the view, be prepared to hear about Charlie Sheen.

If AJ is going to waste time talking to and about Sheen, then he is nothing but a hypocrite to tell other people what a distraction it is.

Sorry, I did not get my complimentary blinders on the way in.

The Charlie Sheens of this world is priority over HAARP, Monsanto, vaccines, financial institutions looting us, false flag "terrorist" attacks, etc etc?

...unless Jones wants to sit and talk about Charlie on his show. You have no problem with that but Whoopi needs to get her # straight?

For realz?
edit on 2-3-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Wow, that .gif has totally changed my mind about AJ. I don't want to have anything to do with someone who commits such craziness. If you hadn't added that, I would've been lost in his deception forever. Thanks.

Peace

edit on 2-3-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
Sorry Dave. I dont get paid to sit on this site and others and post, like you. I have a job and have bills. I also have a social life. I also dont sit with anticipation of the next post you make, so I can continue a discussion only to have you eventually derail it.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience of my job differing from yours.

You really do live in a world of your own making. I don't get paid for being here. If I were, with the number of posts I make, I should own my own island somewhere.

This may come as a rude awakening to you, so sit down and take it like a man- you're really NOT that important to anyone that some gov't bureau is going to waste their time sending secret disinformation agents to follow you around and post propaganda to trick you. If even 1/100 of the abject paranoia you're preaching were true, this sinister secret world order wouldn't be sending disinformation agents to follow you. They would be sending spooks armed with silenced pistols after you AND Alex Jones.

What does this have anything to do with Alex Jones being on, "The View" anyway?

Now in this post, I point out the testimony of YOUR witness list that contradicts with what you claim all those witness's say.

Ah, yes, the, "I will repeat a falsehood until people start believing it" game again. I remember this. I also remember how I already showed how it was rubbish the FIRST time-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quoting "eyewitnesses" who weren't even eyewitnesses, bickering over ridiculous details like whether the plane was 100 yards away vs 200 yards away from where someone was standing, and so on. This is grasping at straws out of desperation and you know it.

Other people such as OuttaTime pointed out things in the posts following, as well.
The only rebuttal you have, is to point out ONE error that I made out of ALL those witness's. ONE ERROR.
Then you proceed to use a 'Play On Words' with the other ones.

No, actually, this is what you're doing. A witness said he saw a turboprop plane and you changed his account on your own as being a propeller plane. YOU did that, not me. I already showed you how a turboprop plane has a similar sillouette that flight 77, and all you've done is PROVED what I said that it was a plane that hit the Pentagon, not some cruise missile, predator drone, flying saucer, or whatever.

So Dave...here you go.
And again, sorry I dont have a job that pays me to sit on this forum, like some others have.
But none-the-less...my point has been made.

Yes it has...you can't stand the fact that you LOST that other debate and you're itching for a rematch, and you don't care if you have to have your way at the expense of your fellow conspiracy theorists on this thread. What does this have anything to do with Alex Jones being on, "The View" anyway?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The View wanted to discuss Charlie Sheen with Alex Jones.....so don't ask AJ, ask CS!

Here in Australia we have a similar show called The Circle. Our lovely gorgous ladies on The Circle don't play those kind of bitchy tricks. Our ladies would not hesitate to ask either one of the men on to their show if they were over our parts of the world.....and would be treated with more decency and intigrity.

I've watch that show The View a couple of times when it was first viewed here in Australia....they're loud, common, and really quite rude. The show is just pure trash!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by backdoorbandit
GOODOLDAVE Change your name to GOODOLGORDON because Gordon Is a Moron.

Pretend that I have absolutely no idea what the heck you're talking about, here.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Alex doenst speak for me, believe me. INFOWARS has some good information. You take the good with the bad. I also check Haaretz, jpost, presstv, rt, aljazeera

In short, you're so much in love with the idea there's some sinister secret conspiracy afoot that you'll even keep going back to some lunatic who's been caught red handed pushing out paranoid nonsense. This, compared to your believe that if even one word in the 9/11 commission report is misspelled, the entire report is suspect.

Would you mind terribly clarifying your blatant double standard?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

There is no doubt in my mind Alex Jones knows alot more than any of us do and in saying that he was 100% CORRECT when he basically said why do the sheeple people worry about the private life of Charlie Sheen than far more important things where we just sit on our butts and do nothing to question it nor stop it.

This is almost literally what founder of Wikileaks Julian Assange says. He has evidence of so many REAL conspiracies at his fingertips that he's frustrated at why these 9/11 conspiracy people are so zealously wallowing in all these stupid sounding ones. Whenever I point this out, the conspiracy people do what they've always done in cases like this- accuse Julian Assange of being a secret gov't disinformation agent. Of course.

"Get your priorities straight", is damned right.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
You really do live in a world of your own making. I don't get paid for being here. If I were, with the number of posts I make, I should own my own island somewhere.

This may come as a rude awakening to you, so sit down and take it like a man- you're really NOT that important to anyone that some gov't bureau is going to waste their time sending secret disinformation agents to follow you around and post propaganda to trick you. If even 1/100 of the abject paranoia you're preaching were true, this sinister secret world order wouldn't be sending disinformation agents to follow you. They would be sending spooks armed with silenced pistols after you AND Alex Jones.

That is definitely good to know. Thanks for relief.

YOU CALLED MY BLUFF WITH THIS POST IN THIS THREAD

Ah, yes, the, "I will repeat a falsehood until people start believing it" game again. I remember this. I also remember how I already showed how it was rubbish the FIRST time-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quoting "eyewitnesses" who weren't even eyewitnesses, bickering over ridiculous details like whether the plane was 100 yards away vs 200 yards away from where someone was standing, and so on. This is grasping at straws out of desperation and you know it.

No Dave. Im quoting eyewitness's that were on YOUR witness list that DIRECTLY CONTRADICT what you claim they say in their testimony.

YOU CALLED MY BLUFF WITH A POST IN THIS THREAD

No, actually, this is what you're doing. A witness said he saw a turboprop plane and you changed his account on your own as being a propeller plane. YOU did that, not me. I already showed you how a turboprop plane has a similar sillouette that flight 77, and all you've done is PROVED what I said that it was a plane that hit the Pentagon, not some cruise missile, predator drone, flying saucer, or whatever.

Again the ONE ERROR I made. You keep bringing it up. How about the other dozen or so witness's that DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS what you say they claim?

Yes it has...you can't stand the fact that you LOST that other debate and you're itching for a rematch, and you don't care if you have to have your way at the expense of your fellow conspiracy theorists on this thread.

I didnt lose the other debate, and I sure as Hell haven't lost this one.
This is your post from this thread.

ORRR, I'll call you on your bluff. Please post an example where I posted something that was incorrect. Pick any topic that I covered...
-the 100+ eyewitness accounts of people who saw the passenger jet strike the Pentagon

FOUND HERE

And this is EXACTLY what I have done.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

This is almost literally what founder of Wikileaks Julian Assange says. He has evidence of so many REAL conspiracies at his fingertips that he's frustrated at why these 9/11 conspiracy people are so zealously wallowing in all these stupid sounding ones. Whenever I point this out, the conspiracy people do what they've always done in cases like this- accuse Julian Assange of being a secret gov't disinformation agent. Of course.

"Get your priorities straight", is damned right.

Is Julian Assange your personal hero or something?
Is he the end all - be all?
Does he have knowledge of everything. From creation to Revolutions?
Is everyone who has belief in a single conspiracy supposed to turn to this man for permission to believe in anything else?
Is he the leader, owner, adviser of all conspiracies?
Why do I have to take this man's word for anything when you don't?

Get a clue and stop lumping everyone under the same title.
I have never seen anyone so simple minded as you.
Understand this. If a=b and b=c...c doesn't necessarily have to equal a.
Do you understand that?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Again the ONE ERROR I made. You keep bringing it up. How about the other dozen or so witness's that DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS what you say they claim?

Dude, are you twelve years old or something? I keep bringing this up because you keep following me around and asking me about it. A guy who says he saw an aircraft engine skippong over a parking lot doesn't contradict my claim that eyewitnesses saw a passenger jet hit the Pentagon, nor does a guy claiming that he heard bombs because he was indoors and he wasn't an eyewitness. None of these eyewitnesses contradict anything I'm stating, namely because I'm not stating anything. All I'm doing is repeating what they said.

Hey, wait a minute! Was that guy who supposedly heard bombs going off even ON my list of eyewitnesses, or are you changing that around on your own too?

I didnt lose the other debate, and I sure as Hell haven't lost this one.

Yes you have, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to drag the thread topic away from Alex Jone's visit on the view for a rematch. Be an adult and get on with your life already.

Do you even have anything to add to the discussion about Alex Jones, or are you simply a moderator's off-topic deletion waiting to happen?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Is Julian Assange your personal hero or something?
Is he the end all - be all?
Does he have knowledge of everything. From creation to Revolutions?
Is everyone who has belief in a single conspiracy supposed to turn to this man for permission to believe in anything else?
Is he the leader, owner, adviser of all conspiracies?
Why do I have to take this man's word for anything when you don't?

Whoa! You really DO live in your own world. First, I was replying to Bluemirage, not you, so why you're getting so defensive over a post you never made is beyond me, and second, all I did is mention Assange's disdain for 9/11 conspiracy theories, which is perhaps only the second time I ever mentioned this in my life. You're inventing all this, "he's my personal hero" all in your own mind.

Get a clue and stop lumping everyone under the same title.
I have never seen anyone so simple minded as you.
Understand this. If a=b and b=c...c doesn't necessarily have to equal a.
Do you understand that?

Actually C does necessarily have to equal A. That's the transitive law of Mathematics, and it's a law because ther's algebraic proof for it. You're not very good at this, are you?

You really have no credibility. Do you even have an opinion on Alex Jones visiting, "The View" or are you here simply to hear yourself rant?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Wrong.
if a= believes the JFK story was a conspiracy
c= believes 9/11 story was a conspiracy
b= believes in conspiracies

a does not necessarily HAVE to equal c.

I take it you failed this part of the IQ test.

Im just pointing out your simple minded thinking. Its all black and white with you. No shades of gray.
It is or it isnt.
This is not a practical way of thinking. Expand your mind.

AND: Well BlueMirage was talking to Sinthea....and you inputted.
I thought this was a discussion board.
Pretentious much?
edit on 2-3-2011 by DIDtm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/adf3d9e09dbd.jpg[/atsimg]

Never Surrender! Spread the word!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Wrong.

So how you subscribe to a 9/11 conspiracy theory without being a conspiracy theorist? By definition a conspiracy is a concealed act committed by two or more people, and by definition a theorist is someone offering a supposition based upon the available facts.

I take it you failed this part of the IQ test.

I will waste no more of my time on these children's games of yours. You obviously know you've lost this debate so you're trying to steer the discussion to these weird side arguments in the hope of a victory by proxy. Go ahead and get the last word in, if such things matter to you. You really have no credibility whatsoever and I'm not going to even bother responding it.

Did you ever even have an opinion on Alex Jones visiting "The View"? Pity.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
Never Surrender! Spread the word!

This whole, "We're going to see a police state any day now" tirade from Alex Jones is starting to get old. He's searching through garbage cans and beneath rocks looking for signs of this "imminent police state" when every real police state from Stalin to Hitler to Pol Pot to Kim Jong Il all show that you don't need to go out looking for signs of any police state. Police states are always blatant, and will always come looking for you. If even 1/100 of the paranoid drivel Alex Jones is pushing out were true, he'd have disappeared off the face of the Earth years ago.

Jones is simply a stark raving lunatic and the 9/11 conspiracy movement would do well to disassociate themselves from this character, 'cause they're only going to look like stark raving lunatics by association. Heck, I'm still waiting for the war these self styled prophets predicted that Bush was going to instigate with China over the spy plane affair. Yep, that was a nasty conflict, wasn't it?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Too bad it's not just him anymore. Tons of other people are speaking out. Believe what you want but be prepared.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Wrong.

So how you subscribe to a 9/11 conspiracy theory without being a conspiracy theorist? By definition a conspiracy is a concealed act committed by two or more people, and by definition a theorist is someone offering a supposition based upon the available facts.

Thank you for completely proving my point .You fail to even comprehend this simple equation.

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join