It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran objects to 2012 London Olympics logo, Say emblem is racist, spells the word "Zion"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I know alot of people will say that some are reading into it and some will read what they want to. but in my time here on ATS has taught me that these government elites will do stuff like this, hiding things inside art, look at the dollar bill and all its symbolism from pagan religions to all the free masonry symbols hidden even in teh street plans in DC. So why wouldnt they do this, they are evil and dont care what anyone thinks, they just do what they want carte blanche.

I'm convinced that this was done on purpose, the sign is way to ugly and ridiculous, the numbers are just a bunch of random lines and shapes, the colors make no sense and it is just a complete slap in the face at the asinine price they paid for it. Makes me sick.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
We are all missing the point here.

The Olympics is supposed to be this really awesome spectacle of athleticism every 4 years. Now it has been relegated to part-time amateurs who are full time professionals in their respective events. In a world that has been slammed with war, poverty, corruption, distrust, and any other symptom of the impending apocalypse, the purity of this spectacle has been perverted with greed and politics.

Don't get me wrong. I know that there are men and women with who spend a lifetime of honing unique skills that without the Olympics would go otherwise unnoticed. I am not even Iranian but as an American, especially one who lives near Atlanta, GA, the corporate whiz-bangs in charge of this whole stupid show put little effort into the logos, mascots of these games and in fact I want to watch them even less than if there were no logos or mascots in the first place. That said, every 4 years, we in Georgia (USA) have to be reminded by the hosting countries, "well at least our mascot doesn't look like an electric blue man-seed with eyes:

Happy trails!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Check out the lighting setup

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

that only proves something can be made to PURPOSELY be seen two ways. it does not "debunk" that this logo (with the anomolous dot for an i) says both ZION and 2012.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
hm.. no thoughts on the lighting setup?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

You think that's bad..i remember just starting to work for British Telecom way back in the late 1980's, and they changed their corporate logo from the yellow vans with the bold navy blue 'BT...' logo (remember Buzby?) and they changed it to the pale grey/white livery, with the leaping pan pipe playing figure and that cost BT (in 1989 prices) about £50 Million!

£50 Million for a grey and white background with a pipe playing anthropomorphic figure pasted on...there's value for ya!

edit on 3/3/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Versalife

what, all the all seeing eyes and pyramids? naw, nothin' to see, move along.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join