It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cornell University reveals Planet X

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It is evidence your right,
but you wont get ANY confirmation from NASA.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Its not a planet or a star...!

Its a death star, and its hiding behind jupiter...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
reply to post by daryllyn

But now you seem to be saying that it is evidence, so I retract my comments. I agree that the title of this thread is misleading.

I have been around ATS for a while, but if the majority of ATSers need NASA confirmation of something before taking it as fact, then it might be time for me to move on!

[color=dodgerblue]
Yes. I agreed that it is evidence that supports the hypothesis of a large planetary body that has yet to actually be discovered.

Some ATSer's wouldn't even believe it if NASA said it were true and others will reject any proof and try to debunk it. That's just ATS for ya... "Proof or it didn't happen".
edit on 1-3-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

for many ATS-ers NASA posting something wold be proof positive that it wasn't so and a cover-up was in place!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

No to nit-pick, but NASA doesn't really have much to do with this. The astronomers who are proposing the existence of "Tyche" (temporary name), John Matese and Daniel Whitmire, are not NASA scientists. They work for the University of Louisiana (by the way, NOT Cornell). They used a NASA telescope (the WISE telescope) to gather their data about comet populations, but they don't work for NASA.

NASA isn't really actively involved in this research, so I really doubt NASA will have anything to say about the existence of Tyche. NASA -- like the rest of us -- will wait for OTHER independent confirmation before accepting the planet's existence.

For example, back in 2005 when Eris was discovered (and for a brief time was poised to become the 10th Planet [after Pluto]), NASA had nothing to do with the discovery. Eris was discovered by astronomers from Cal Tech. NASA did not weigh in on Eris until it's existence was already confirmed.

People have no problem believing that Eris exists, even NASA hasn't done any of its own research into finding Eris, so if these astronomers ever actually "find" Tyche, why should people not believe them? I believe they THINK that their findings about comets point to the possible existence of Tyche, but until these scientists actually confirm its existence, I have no reason to blindly believe that the planet exists.

Heck, even Whitmore and Matese have some doubts about their hypothesis, and have included those observational inconsistencies (versus their hypothesis) in their paper. Why shouldn't I?

NASA will not be in the business of "confirming" this hypothesis. NASA , along with the rest of us, will accept this planet's discovery only when it is confirmed by others.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm going to entertain the thought for a moment. If this puppy is on it's way? I'm gonna have my thumb out in the hopes of getting off this dying piece of fascist owned real estate. I'll be happy just seeing the fear of God in the elites faces. Nothing else seems to scare them and the Bible even says they will try to hide in the earth. But the earth will not save them. So bring it on baby! Yeah!
edit on 1-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Although these planets exist, they still don't seem to be near enough for a 2012 scenario. If anything, if one of them crashes through the debris ring, it will send a wave of meteors our way, and possibly a present a source of cosmic radiation, as well as some gravitational distubances, depending on how close it gets. However, for a giant planet to just appear out of nowhere and vanish, it would either have to be a space-ship or a glitch in the time-space continuum.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Anyone else notice how much ties Cornell has with Planet X and the J.L.L. shooting in Arizona?

Anyone else notice that J.L.L.'s imagery bears eerily similar metaphors of a Planet X?

Does anyone else follow this plot line ?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

[color=dodgerblue]LOL

Yea, everyone would be putting their tin foil hats on if that ever happened!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

[color=deepskyblue]Well. I am certainly not an expert on the specifics by any means. When someone says anything about space, I automatically think NASA.

According to the Office of Management and Budget and the Air Force Almanac, when measured in real terms (adjusted for inflation), the figure is $790.0 billion, or an average of $15.818 billion dollars per year over its fifty year history (NASA's 2011 budget is on a continuing resolution of the 2010 budget at $18.724 billion)

NASA Budget
[color=deepskyblue]
You would think with the amount of money they get each year, that they would be on top of it. They have an obscene amount of money in their budget. Why aren't they discovering these celestial bodies? They certainly have the funds and the equipment at their disposal.. I could, of course, be way off base here. I guess I just always assumed that NASA was 'taking care of it'.

edit on 1-3-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Although these planets exist, they still don't seem to be near enough for a 2012 scenario. If anything, if one of them crashes through the debris ring, it will send a wave of meteors our way, and possibly a present a source of cosmic radiation, as well as some gravitational distubances, depending on how close it gets. However, for a giant planet to just appear out of nowhere and vanish, it would either have to be a space-ship or a glitch in the time-space continuum.

Personally like i said earlier I dont think Sitchin was 100% right I do think theres a large body out there that doesnt come into the solar system BUT does disrupt comets/asterods and sends them towards us every few thousand years.
This could possibly explain why every 3600 years there isnt an extinction as some times lots of bodies are sent in towards us and sometimes not.
Pure conjecture I know but there ya go.
Maybe the maya etc knew this happened and this is why the cycle ends in 2012.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join