It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Nibiru

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There is a lot of fear lately about the upcoming aproach of Nibiru. But I want to point out that we don't have to fear Nibiru at all. Read the entire article below and you will find the real truth about Nibiru.

Nibiru is the 4th dimensional flagship of the Milky Way Galaxy’s Galactic Federation. Like Pelegai, many different civilizations have representatives that live aboard it. As well as being a Federation Flagship, Nibiru is also a planet and a battle star. Nibiru is a little over three times the size of earth.

Nibiru was originally a planet that was thrown out of orbit with the implosion/explosion of Sirius B. It wound up in the Pleiades and therefore is known to some as a Pleiadian planet.

Nibiru is in our solar system and headed towards earth on its routine run through our galaxy. That is why we are feeling its effects. NASA and other governmental groups know this very well. Nibiru was first spotted by our scientists back in 1987. We have been feeling its effects since 1996.

As for when it will return, I will state again that it is up to us. Nibiru is waiting on us to get our heads out of the sand, so to speak, and accept that we are not alone in the universe. When enough people have reached this level of understanding, Nibiru will uncloak and reveal itself. This could be next year, or in 2003, 2005, 2010, or 2012. We hope at the very latest that it will be by 2012. So, once again, we are in charge of when it will occur. Nibiru is there to serve us and assist in our ascension. That is why the GF is sending it to this remote little corner of the galaxy. It is time for us to move up to galactic citizenship. Nibiru is here to help us like it helps all other planets going through the same process, and will continue to do so for many millions of years to come. And who knows, perhaps one day you will be on that ship en route to the next planet ready to ascend.

For the full article see : www.nibiruancouncil.com...

Also a interresting read :www.maya12-21-2012.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981

Nibiru is the 4th dimensional flagship of the Milky Way Galaxy’s Galactic Federation. Like Pelegai, many different civilizations have representatives that live aboard it. As well as being a Federation Flagship, Nibiru is also a planet and a battle star. Nibiru is a little over three times the size of earth.

What a load of crap. There is no evidence of this completely fantasized statement.
It's 4th dimensional!! It's a planet!!!! It's a Battle star!!!
These whackjobs need to make up one story and stick to it.
Pathetic what this has turned in to.
edit on 28-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Not a funny thing to joke about man! And if it's not a joke ?!really!?!?! Are you imbibing some interesting brain toxins? Need much better information than this, much more logical facts.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
trouble is
with articles like this
we never know
if it is a pro niberu "WJ"
or an anti niberu "WJ" going for the reverse.

PS no offence OP
Im refering to any controversial debate(S) on forums in general

edit on 28-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Nibiru is in our solar system and headed towards earth on its routine run through our galaxy. That is why we are feeling its effects. NASA and other governmental groups know this very well. Nibiru was first spotted by our scientists back in 1987. We have been feeling its effects since 1996.

What effects? Care to elaborate? Nibiur has never been spotted. It's a theory made by an economics history major.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Talk about over complicating a pretty simple topic. That was a really funny read.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

As for when it will return, I will state again that it is up to us. Nibiru is waiting on us to get our heads out of the sand, so to speak, and accept that we are not alone in the universe.

Seriously? So it's heading towards us, yet it won't return till we accept we are not alone in the universe?
So in the meantime it keeps passing by and waiting for permission to land?

You need help if you believe this.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Obviously none of us know the truth.

We can all guess?

I have to draw the line @ Battle Star.

This whole Nibiru thing has lost all credibility.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Who wants to hang out with this Galactic Federation group who have sat idly by while millions of humans and animals have suffered immense pain and died horribly, just over the past 50 years alone?
People are rotting away in all countries because the "haves" don't want to help the "have nots", and this GF is a benevolent race(s)?

I'm sorry but if they do exist, they can stick their enlightenment BS where the red sun don't shine!

edit on 28-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
maybe we should invite nibru round for a cup of tea and a slice of friut cake.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
im sorry, but this is not the truth.... i stopped reading when you said the planet will uncloak itself hopefully by 2012 lol... doesn't this planet revolve around a brown dwarf aka a star.. i know we live in an infinite universe where the possibilities are endless.. but "cloaking" a star, a planet no less, seem ridiculous...
i beleive nibiru is real BUT THE TRUTH IS it had NOTHING do to with 2012

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

yes and when Battle-star Galatia unloads ready the hot dogs and hamburgers. I believe in Niribu too but I am sorry, I have a hard time with octopi in aquariums etc. Uncloaking a battle planet?!?!? me thinks thou watch too much of the sci-fi movies

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I can also now reveal that Nibiru is in our solar system at the moment.

But Nibiru is stationary behind Jupiter, waiting untill planet earth is making his ascention.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

But Nibiru is stationary behind Jupiter, waiting untill planet earth is making his ascention.

Hello css1981,

Niburu has many names. Tons of so-so theories and, honestly, it's a speculation free for all.

I am curious. How do you know that it's stationary behind Jupiter...waiting? Who saw it get there in the first place??

I don't mean for these questions to be offensive in any way. I am simply curious.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

alright so...in 2013 when nothing happens and life continues as it always has, will you voluntarily check in to your closest asylum?

too much starwars for you!

I don't mean to sound like a prick but really man...a cloaked "deathstar"

Damn theres not even an appropreate emoticon.... -.-

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Nancy Leider's story?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The funniest part of this tale is that it tells us all of these supposed details and also that it is hidden so nothing can be learned about it.

LOL. This is like my favorite title from a tabloid. It had the following in bold print over a photo of a landscaper with a ruined piece of machinery, "An alien raped my weedwacker."

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think that it is time for people to know the real truth about this.

I get this information from the federation. So it is for real.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Nice read.
It is said to be the craft of ANU. Anu:Babylonian god of the sky; one of the supreme triad including Bel and Ea

In Sumerian mythology and later for Assyrians and Babylonians, Anu (also An; (from Sumerian *An 𒀭 = sky, heaven)) was a sky-god, the god of heaven, lord of constellations, king of gods, spirits and demons, and dwelt in the highest heavenly regions. ...

I dont find it hard to believe. If some read the great books located within their regions THEY WOULD UNDERSTAND GOD MORE...
(ENKI) EA IS YOUR HOME
edit on 3/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I think that it is time for people to know the real truth about this.

I get this information from the federation. So it is for real.

I'll admit that I am a bit disappointed.

If your first link refers to "people to know the real truth about this"...It's a good story but there are so many holes in it that it's not even funny.

The second link you provided told me that I was banned from a forum that - until now - didn't even know existed.

So I guess I'll choose to remain "unknowing".

Thanks anyways.

<<   2 >>

join