It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FREE energy machine. Power your house with 100% clean energy forever for $5,000.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Lately I saw a thread about Tesla having discovered free energy and the plans for it resurfacing and presented for anyone to go ahead and make this generator.

Well, yes it works........slightly.

Don't waste your time and money on the plans being sold because (A) It would take a hell of a lot longer then one hour to build as claimed, and (B) Whats the point? It doesn't even provide enough free energy to power a TV. Believe me, many people have tried and they got not much at all out of it. Go to any free energy sites or forums to see this yourself.

However, I have a link for you to view, which in theory, should be one of the greatest inventions of the century.

A FREE energy machine!

Am I wrong?

I don't know about where you live, but where I live the energy price is literally going through the roof and causing the power bill to go up hundreds of dollars a year.

This free energy generator can power your house for FREE, and produces more than five times the amount of power that it consumes. This generator will last for as long as the magnets inside will allow......Which is actually hundreds of years and even then, can be recharged anyway.

The "prototype" as seen in the link can generate 24kw's of power a day and can only get better as the machine is fine tuned. In fact, this machine according to the inventors website, will earn you money because you will actually be producing more energy than you need and able to sell the excess back to the energy companies.

I wont even go into how much this machine being 100% clean will save us and the earth from harmful pollutions and climate change (Should it exist) etc.

Do yourself a favor and view the below link to see how this technology is available NOW, for upon research, will sell for four or five thousand dollars.

Please keep this thread alive to make everyone aware of what every house should have and to save the earth of being raped of its resources.

(Some people in reply have claimed this is a fraud......its not)

FREE energy machine

edit on 25-2-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
But, why should I believe this?

This is the fourth time I hear about 'free energy'. . .

Oh, and the video is from 2009, so I dont believe the machine is that good?
edit on 2/25/2011 by ypperst because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The 1st three threads at the top of this forum are about "free energy". I thought this was a science forum

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Im sure there have been many free energy machines created and I believe the Government knows about this technology!

After all tesla made some great inventions and discoveries, the Government confiscated all his papers when he died!

The oil companies would loose way to much money though if inventions like this started being sold and used!

J.P Morgan burnt down teslas lab

Im sure someone will stop this invention getting on the market.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

the machine you are talking about HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE A FRAUD !
ARE YOU AWARE OF THIS?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Haha. Was it a fraud?

I would love to hear more about that.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

And I believe this machine is already stopped

(look how old the video is, and I have not heard about it before until today)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

THE world may soon be able to buy one of the Far North's most controversial yet revolutionary inventions. The Cairns creators of the Lutec 1000 free energy machine have resurfaced after six years of steering clear of the public spotlight, having been granted patents in at least 60 countries around the world, including the US, China and India.

Engineers John Christie and Lou Brits, who have endured intense criticism after they first unveiled their invention in The Cairns Post in 2001, are now preparing to construct a prototype of their revolutionary power device they hope to market within the next two years.

The dynamic duo said they felt somewhat vindicated they had been able to land patents for their device and have had the Lutec verified by an independent engineer. "When we first kicked off, there was a huge fuss about it and people said we’d never get patents for it," Mr Christie said.

"They said it would never work, so we couldn’t get patents, so it’s a good thing to see now." The generator works as an energy amplifier, generating up to 10 times the amount of electricity it consumes. The Lutec draws its power from a bank of batteries, with the motor turning due to powerful permanent magnets at its core being attracted and then repulsed from steel cores of fixed coils. It does not work via perpetual motion, rather it relies on natural magnetic forces and a pulsed electrical input.

The results of the generator were verified by independent engineers from SGS Australia following a test earlier this year, which confirmed the energy output from the generator was indeed greater than its input. Mr Christie said he and Mr Brits were currently working on a production prototype to suit the domestic market, which they hoped to produce locally. "If we go with our plan now, there is no reason why it couldn’t be available in Australia in two years," he said.

The engineers’ invention has drawn the ire of many people over the years, including the Australian Sceptics Society. Mr Christie said it had been a roller-coaster ride since they debuted their invention, involving occasional death threats and rumours of their untimely demise. "Last year I was apparently killed in a hotel in north Perth somewhere, according to the internet," Mr Christie said. "I was really quite surprised."

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

More info please, I just assumed this guy died because this video popped up like a year or more ago and like always nothing came from it. This was one case I had hope for though.

edit on 25-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The first three prototype Lutec motors were built in our spare time over a five year period, out of pre- used parts, acquired from the then two Cairns rubbish tips. No fortunes required there. The Skeptics one hundred thousand dollar challenge. For over fourteen months we attempted to get them to arrange for the challenge, but at that time they didn't have the money because their financial backers had pulled out. For anyone to say we didn't accept their challenge is wrong, they simply couldn't get their act together.

They claim to have "investigated" and subsequently published a so called scientific report about our machine. This is much closer to science fiction than to reality. They have never seen the Lutec1000 running and in the "report" they even say they doubt it exists. How is it we don't even know what they look like. Maybe they came in the dark in a flying saucer or while we were away, could it be they have the mysterious key they are making such a fuss about.

Regarding our demonstrations in "special buildings" owned by us. We have demonstrated the Lutec 1000 to groups of scientists and business people from many countries, including the USA, China, South Korea, Singapore, Europe and Russia. Sadly, very few from Australia. Almost all of those demonstrations have taken place in laboratory/class rooms hired from the Cairns College of TAFE Faculty of Technology. We don't own that.

Independent scientific evaluation has been conducted by five well regarded professors of electrical engineering. Two of these are particularly highly regarded and internationally published experts. They were sought out by US business people to validate our calculations and methods of conducting our input measurements . The US people were seeking to do their own independent due diligence into our invention, with a view to commercializing it in the US Canada and Mexico.

Following a long process of confidential negotiations, this is now in the final stages of documentation and is expected to be implemented within the next twelve months or so. We expect that this explanation should clear the air and hopefully allow us to get back to the task of completing our pre production prototype in peace.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

prove it was a fraud.....

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

They cant, because it hasn't proven to be a fraud.

Just because someone in another forum or blog says it is, doesn't make it so.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The problem with Lutec

Unfortunately there’s a big problem: The inventors of this machine made some mistakes and miscalculations. The demonstrations shown on Youtube and elsewhere are probably genuine films of the output of the Lultec machine powering light bulbs or other devices. The problem is that the machine is actually consuming significantly more power to do so than it is outputting.

This video does a pretty good job of showing their mistake…

Now here’s the problem: Determining electrical power in watts by simply multiplying volts times amps works when you’re dealing with a simple purely resistive load and where there’s no inductive or capacitive reactance involved. For example, if you have a light bulb hooked up to a battery, then multiplying amperage by voltage should give you the total wattage.

Unfortunately this will not work with circuits that involve alternating current motors, which have their own internal reactance. What this means is that the actual measure of the current and voltage using simple meters is not a true reflection power. Part of this comes from the fact that reactive loads on an AC circuit can cause the voltage and amperage to cycle at different phases. If this is not complicated enough, it also is worth noting that AC volt meters are generally designed to provide what is known as RMS voltage, but this value may not be completely accurate depending on the circumstances and how much reactive power is present on the line.

Further complicating the calculations is the fact that their input power is AC which goes through a transformer and then a rectifier. This results in what is known as a Non-linear load. Most AC voltage and current meters are designed to provide accurate readings of sinusoidal current and voltage, but non-linear loads will produce a non-sinusoidal voltage curve. When connected to non-linear loads they will not provide accurate readings.

depletedcranium.com...

Agreed 100% that they are not using good measurements. A REALLY REALLY big one could be the input power, because if you measure AC going into a rectifier with a conventional meter it will give a much lower reading than it really is. (most meters use a simple RMS average based on maximum voltage observed over a certain time period, but rectifier load pulses and is not a sin wave, so you need a special meter.) Actually, in this circumstance they should dispense with the volt and amp meter and instead use a compensating AC wattmeter – someting like what you have on your house, it is designed to show true power consumption even if it is on a strange curve.

depletedcranium.com...

www.ratbags.com...

www.ratbags.com...

I don't understand why they need to connect it to the mains or a battery if it truly worked? It looks like an electric motor connected to a generator in yet another form...
edit on 25/2/11 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
here is alot of info on the devifce they have actually had this since 2001

www.rexresearch.com...

after more searching you find this, it does seem to be an investment hoax and fraud.

www.ratbags.com...
edit on 25-2-2011 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Thanks for your contributions!

The problem with these articles is that they are old.

They have come out a few months after this Lutec 1000 machine was first unveiled and the quotes I have posted above are much more recent.

Many independent groups of scientists and business people from many countries have gone to see this machine personally and no claims of hoax or fraud have come out of it to my knowledge.

If this were an investment scam the media and investors would have been all over it, but nothing yet has surfaced.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

Absolutely right, C0bzz!

I noticed the same falacies you did as I watched this video. I would like to add, anybody capable of building a motor is certainly aware of the difference between volt-amps and watts. Therefore, presenting the invention in this way is a DELIBERATE deception. The only conceivable aim of this is FRAUD! The inventor is trying to take advantage of investors who are endowed with more money than brains. Anyone who invests in "free energy" deserves what they get.

And yes; the battery should not remain connected after the initial startup. Instead, a portion of the output should be fed back to the input. If that were done, the generator would stop running instantly.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Of course it is a fraud.

It may work, but have fun replacing those expensive magnets every time the charge dies down. Since it is a moving system it is subject to irreversible losses ( heat lost to friction the primary one) . Learn the laws of thermodynamics .

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Not talking about anyone here but the only people who are calling it a fraud are the ones who haven't personally taken up the inventors invite to take the cover off and test it for themselves.

May 2010 The licensing of what was formerly Lutec technology is now being handled by Evergreen Enterprise International, Ldt (EEI) of Hong Kong. They claim "the ability to Amplify Electricity. 1 Kilowatt can now become 4.25 Kilowatts or multiples thereof via the Evergreen Electricity Amplifier (EEA)." No products are available commercially yet that we know of.

Aug 2010
Engineers unveil Lutec 1000 free energy machine - The Cairns creators of the Lutec 1000 free energy machine have resurfaced after six years of steering clear of the public spotlight, having been granted patents in at least 60 countries around the world, including the US, China and India. They claim to have had an independent validation recently of their device which "amplifies" input power by as much as ten times. Expected to market in 2 years.

"This invention has recently changed hands, as John Christie and Lou Brits have since sold their intellectual property and rights of their free energy machine - for approximately $30,000,000 AUD! Apparently they are now working on wind turbines."

edit on 25-2-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder

"This invention has recently changed hands, as John Christie and Lou Brits have since sold their intellectual property and rights of their free energy machine - for approximately $30,000,000 AUD! Apparently they are now working on wind turbines."

If it's true that investors bought the invention, that doesn't necessarily mean it works. Take for example the Keely motor:

Keely Motor

In 1872, Keely invited scientists to attend a demonstration at his laboratory at 1422 North Twentieth Street Philadelphia, of a machine which he asserted was motivated by a new and hitherto unknown force. Keely announced that he had discovered a principle for power production based on the musical vibrations of tuning forks and that music could resonate with atoms or with the aether. Public interest was aroused and within a few months the Keely Motor Company was formed in New York, with a capital of $5,000,000.
That's about $110 million US in today's dollars.

Here we are 139 years later. No working motor came out of that investment.

Moral of the story: Even investors can be fooled.

When the overunity devices are being produced and sold, and the company is getting rich from selling all the devices, that's when I'll believe it. Until that happens, if you're not skeptical of these claims, you haven't studied the history of claims regarding perpetual motion, overunity, etc.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Just a little clarification of the inventors claim. They're talking about 24 kw per day. Evidently, they mean 24 kwh per day, which is the same as 1 kw. So they're claiming that someday they will market a 1 kw generator for $5000. I have a 5 kw gasoline powered generator that I bought for $200. My generator consumes gasoline; theirs runs off a battery. Mine produces 5 kw of electric power; theirs produces 1000 volt amps, which is not 1 kw. Whatever the output, I guarantee it is less than what it draws from the battery.

If somebody paid $30 M for the patent, they bought themselves a $30 M tax writeoff.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join