It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Odd Quantum Perspective

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I agree with Cobain, you are all gay.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Oh and hello again, Alice. Yes we've already met. Alice, baby, this hole is mine. I'm going to come up in China.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This was never at the braggin' dragon though...want to see me pull a rabbit out my magic hat? I'll give it to Alice. She'll know exactly what to do with it.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
And since this is my emotionally not-so controlled demolition...I'm gonna step back for a minute. But before I do I have a proposition: In 2111 they will look back and wonder why we didn't use technology to back up our mind files...at least that's what I heard on Colbert nation according to Kurzweil. Well my proposition is this: at the present rate it will be no different than a microchip that makes everyone suck on Uncle Sam's d%ck.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Who cares about a singularity on a planet of world wide disparity? Hey, Ray, did you see the police state outside babe? They want more perfect slaves , Ray. It's hilarious what you say...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Uncle Sam, I haven't forgotten about you , man. I'll quantum jump or do a metawalk founded on my backwards talk to put you back in your box...or to be my gimp, to make a variation on pulp fiction.

"God save the queen...she ain't no human being"

See, baby? I'm not like member E3, I'm the goddamn shaman...it's spirit magic...E3 was like a false dragon.

Y'all want me to say ha?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Maybe one day I will need the gods, the goddesses and anonymous. I will call on all of them if I ever foresee the apocalypse.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Then again I might call on all of those beings, simply because I feel at odds with everything.
edit on 16-4-2011 by dragonsmusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
And like it's time to bring in the next age...and to end this particular page.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Alice loves to share that chalice.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Babies, my centrally based comedic hosts and writers...who is this Dr Glen Ickeler I saw last night? And why does he rhyme? Can I use that as my stage name? Or will that infringe on a copy-wright? It's like...it's loosely framed on my vibrational state, babes, and I liked it, okay.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
One more reply: yeah there's also a frame where it's a real guy, but with a vibration's phase like mine. I had an okay ending for this before, before I was quasi immortalized online...then again it could all be in my mind.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I didn't know that I had even a semblance of an online visage...why would I be like an axle involved in anything? Least of all with sh#t that is significant? No matter my future synchronistic echo, here is the end of this.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
until I mention that today, 420, is the coolest ending.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Uncle Sam, I'm gonna do some poetry... Brasilian themed poetry.

OK, baby.

I will combine both Roosh V and David Icke. Never before has anyone seen the likes of it. What a juxtaposition. I like both of these writers in a non-gay way...okay that's fine.

It's still 420. I hope I didn't offend either one of those last two guys I mentioned. It's criminal for people not to be familiar with either of 'em. And if it came down to the metaphorical end...all I'm saying is I'd like to have drinks with them.

And thank you Mississippi, for preventing lunatics from Kansas from invading these southeastern lands with their insane disruptive demands.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
They both love Brasil as much as I do, baby, don't give me any sh*t about it, alright?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
And I foreshadowed, I told you what you would see...it's my double zenith.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join