It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grandest conspiracy (right one ATS) Youll have to read it to believe it!!!! serious

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
OK your probably on ATS this minute but do you know its being manipulated and the real issues being discussed here are HIDDEN from the average user. 90% of us.
It is easy to spot. Go to the main forum index where it shows you all the forums. You want to find. "Really above Topsecret" its a forum.. try clicking it..
wait i.. sense... 404
Yea it always happens. proof TPTB are hiding info right on our fav site.... **ckers
You can see threads that are created on that forums theres about 900 right now
but it always 404s wtf
I need that info.
Unless im missing somthing maybe a password or rites....

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It's true, that's where all the good stuff is.
You wouldn't believe the actual truth it's that super secret..

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
No secret, you just need 200 posts to have access to it. You used to have to pay ATS points, but that changed. It's purely to keep the trolls and part-time troublemakers out. Ensure the information in it is of a bit higher pedigree, you know. No conspiracy

edit on 22-2-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

LOL! I needed a laugh today!

Really though, you gain access to RATS when you meet the requirements..

It used to be 500? points in the ATS store, now I believe its been changed to users with 200+ posts?

Can someone confirm?

Thanks

link   
reply to post by P-M-H

You need a certain amount of points to get into RATS and there is nothing special in it believe me. They aren't hiding anything in there at all.

link   
200 posts and you'll have access to RATS too.

However there are forums that the average user cannot see. I have been there. It's flippin scary.

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
# my eyes are opened thank everyone
It was supposed to be kind of light hearted so thats good yea know

tima get that post count up i need those secrets
edit on 22-2-2011 by P-M-H because: important really

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

Not to mention the 70 virgins!!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It is the RATS area.

You buy access to it with points you get for post stars and flag, and applause that mods give for posting something exceptional.

That is how it used to work.

Dunno how to get access to it now for people who do not have it. I have had it for awhile now.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

HA!!! Dude, you're in for some serious disappointment when you actually do make it into R.A.T.S, lol!!! I mean, I'm not bashing it but, well... stick around long enough and you'll see for yourself!

The upside is that it's one of the few areas of ATS that is mostly troll-free!

edit on 2/22/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
this place sounds interesting

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
cool i didnt even know that parts of ATS cant be accessed by the average joe!

I wonder whats in their

link   
reply to post by pazcat

Shhhhhhhh..

You'll blow the security!

link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by pazcat

Not to mention the 70 virgins!!

HAHAHA!!! Now, I have a goal...something to strive for...woohoo, post #4 and counting. It's really nice to have a giggle with my news.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You are gonna be so disappointed when you find out it's not really anything special.

It's like the Grey Area mixed with some more personalized things that people wanted to keep off Google search queries.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The only difference between RATS and the rest of the forum is that you can't see RATS if your a non member (or member with under 200 posts) and the RATS threads don't show up in search engine results.
It's not that active truthfully.

If you want the REAL secrets you will have to work your way up to the level above that, it's called "confidentially above secret" or CATS, you can identify members from their CAT avatars. There's no link to it anywhere on the forum or google though I'm afraid, CATS is so dark web that it's almost a black hole.

I've said too much, if you ever qualify for CATS you will be contacted through a u2u and be supplied with your own custom made avatar, until then try to enjoy the low level "secrets" available here and try not to think about it, in fact forget I ever said anything in the first place

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Those of us that are allowed access to R.A.T.S. are sworn to secrecy by a blood oath to never divulge information inside the threads, because release of said information would be a catastrophe for the whole Earth.....

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
never heard about this until today, I have to ask what else is hidden on this site?

is there a rrats or even a rrrats

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The last time I was in rats I was chatting with a 65th degree mason and some dude called Enlil...nothing special in there.

respects

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well this is new to me, I am not really here to contribute to this thread, I just want to get those 200 posts, still need my 20 posts first. Nice find though I have looked at this site for years and never knew this, now I have a reason to post... sort of. It is probably all just secret cake recipes and dating tips anyways.
edit on 22-2-2011 by molecularstranding because: spelling

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join