It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World protests to ignite WWIII?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Protests are in Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen, Bahrain, Libya, Iran, and is spreading to China. With governments being overthrown it's going to shift alliances and loyalties.

Do you think this shift could cause WWIII? New leaders that rise to power might not settle for a new government, they may want more land and resources too. Also the Arabs countries could unite and try to invade Israel. A lot of different things could happen.

I'm getting kind of worried, the world is descending into chaos.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
Protests are in Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen, Bahrain, Libya, Iran, and is spreading to China. With governments being overthrown it's going to shift alliances and loyalties.

Do you think this shift could cause WWIII? New leaders that rise to power might not settle for a new government, they may want more land and resources too. Also the Arabs countries could unite and try to invade Israel. A lot of different things could happen.

I'm getting kind of worried, the world is descending into chaos.

good for i is sick of getting walked over by tptb about time we had some action

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thing alway's get worse before their get better learn on how to duck ???????

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The time is NOW for an uprising across the USA and the world!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Depends on how far NATO pushes their intervention.....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Its all going to hell in a hand basket...

a lil bit of advice... buy rice... lots of rice... it has an excellent shelf life... a lil bit of it goes a long way and its cheap... no need to buy "name brands" its all the same... buy cheap, "Generic" store brands... save money to buy more rice... so you can feed yourself and your family when chaos consumes the world... one day there might not be a grocery store...

and if its good enough for 2 billion chinese people to eat everyday... then its good enough for me...

also dried beans... good choice... too

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Also my friend... do not worry... it is what it is... and what will be will be.... if your going to worry too much, you will not be ready to survive when its time to "hit the ground running" now is not the time to worry or panic... but to prepare... both mentally and physically...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The uprising in the middle east corresponding with the bible and the natural disasters occurring almost weekly
for example the earthquake in New Zealend today,cyclone Yasi in Australia not long ago, earthquake in China etc
Seems to be were coming close to the end times or something that will change the world as we see it.
no fear mongering intended

link   
Nostradamus predicted that civilian unrest in the Middle East starting in early 2011 would lead to the rise of the third AntiChrist, a charismatic previously unknown businessman from the Middle East who would hold great sway over the crows when he spoke. The first two AntiChrists are widely believed to be Napoleon and Hitler. If the news starts to report that one of the people in the running for Egyptian President is a previously unknown businessman, you'll have a good idea that we're on the Nostradamus path.

He's bang on the money with the timeframe that the troubles are starting. He predicted that this period of unrest will lead towards World War III and Armageddon towards the end of 2012 (yes, yet another 2012 doomsday predicter).

He also advised that the current Pope would be assassinated in Europe in Spring of 2011, in a city "where two rivers meet". This could possibly be Belgrade. The Pope has a visit to Croatia (right next door to Serbia) scheduled for June 2011. Most astrologers believe that summer doesn't start until the first day of summer, June 21. If the Pope is assassinated on his Croatian visit, I'll start to pay attention!

link   
What's happening in the middle east is frightening! My heart goes out to those who are starving to death there while their leaders live in wealth and fill their pockets. When they are all finally ousted....let them leave without anything but the clothes on their backs!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

It's just global reform. I think there's very little chance of this turning into World War 3, especially since most countries affected will be too concerned with rebuilding their government and country to spend their limited resources in joining a war.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Nostradamus' predictions are often misquoted and mistaken for other things.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I think it is WWIII....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

yeah, exactly. What nations are NOT currently engaged in a war?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperZepto

It's just global reform. I think there's very little chance of this turning into World War 3, especially since most countries affected will be too concerned with rebuilding their government and country to spend their limited resources in joining a war.

Germany was deeply in debt and they still went to war. It could happen.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think it will lead to massacres as fundamentalists take over the governments and try to "promote culture". The governments may declare war against their perceived enemies.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ultimately, all of these should be watched, and in particular that which is going on in the middle east.
The last time that there was protest in China, and a show down, the government there, cracked down on the protestors, though quietly took care of them, when the world was not looking. It would take a large percentage of the Chinese people to protest to do any good against the government in China, as such is carefully controlled.
It is the situation in the middle east that we should watch closely, as that will have a more direct impact on the entire world. Even though Egypt does not produce oil, it is in control of the Suez canal, and the next government that comes into power, will have its fingers on the entire pulse of the world. Iran, is quickly cracking down on protestors. Libya and Bahrain are opening fire on the protestors, as well as civilian population to keep control. Many of the Islamic countries are unrest, some watching carefully, others there are stirring of discontent. Algeria and Morocco there are signs of such starting up. The question should be who is behind all of this, as there is some speculations on such. The different leaders of various countries should be very careful about the new governments, until they have stabilized their respective countries, and see where the chips fall. If things goes, as some fear, the worse case scenario, is that a caliphate is formed, and that will mean trouble for Europe and the rest of the world, best case, and one we should hope for, is that this improves the life for the people in those turmoil areas.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I am torn about this whole "worldwide revolution" thing. On one hand, I am thinking "this is great-this must have the NWO crapping in their pants!"
And then the other side of me says:"Wait-what if this is all planned and orchestrated to the point where things get so out of control and chaotic that this is where the NWO will implement the "We need a one world government to stop all this madness type scenario...."
We are living in strange times,my friends.....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000The governments may declare war against their perceived enemies.

Already have. If you don't fight now, you never will.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Chakotay

I'm talking about declaring war on other countries like 'The Great Satan' .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join