It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have Friends!! Yay me!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Christarella

My day is great, now that youre here

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
well im new and also friendless
this is bad!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrbrownof1978
well im new and also friendless
this is bad!
Mr. Brown,you just met a new freind,glad to meet you, always on the prowl for a new freind

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Just to let you know I'm still checking on those post numbers of yours, still a way to go to make the 200 I see

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I just stopped back by to see if anything got any weirder...

It didnt.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hows the family today?How everybody is fine!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I know, right. I looked last night and thought, jeez, I sure felt like I was posting a lot more than that. We need to keep this thread going so I can get there. It is my goal in life to get to the chat room!!! I'm sure I will feel like a whole person then.

So how's everyone doing tonight? I see brindle is back! I missed you old friend. I can call you 'old friend' because you wuz my very first!

Mr Brown, I am adding you to my friend list as well. Word to the wise---if you post here I am adding you! You've been friendl'd

Now that I think about it, I should have made this into three different posts! Hope everybody has a superb evening!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christarella
reply to post by davespanners

So how's everyone doing tonight?

Doing laundry, waiting for the dryers to free up.
So, how many posts to chat?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
200 to chat, dangit. I've still got a ways to go it seems. Considering I'm so opinionated you'd think I would have hit the 200 mark my first week here. I do believe I over think things, though and when I start a post I tend to end up erasing it because its too opinionated, or some random thought flittering through my head takes it off topic. ~sigh~ I get a lot of random thoughts flitting through my head. I think I have ADD--oh look! A chicken......

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Never erase Christarella,
let the opinions fall out of your brain like overcooked mind spaghetti and don't let anyone leave the thread till they have eaten it all up.

Then you can serve them up a nice slice of logic pie for dessert.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Haha, thanks Dave, that'd be good but I can't say that my opinions always have logic behind them

One thing this place has made me come to realize is that my beliefs on things are all over the place so I wrote myself up a nice little essay. "Things I have learned" Now I need to write one up called "Things I Question". I bet the latter will be a much longer essay than the first.

When those two are completed I just might start a third and call it "Things from ATS that I don't want to believe"

Have a wonderful night!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
You all ditched me and went to 'chat' didn't you!?
Dangit, gotta get a few more posts out there.
Doing good, I did two posts today. at this rate I might be able to join you all by late June

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Ahh I just remembered if you join chat you are obliged (well not obliged at all actually) to post you picture in the members photos thread

Here is mine link

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Pictures steal your soul!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Great pic of you though! I'll try to scrounge one up, I avoid a camera flash at all costs-hate them, I always have to pick myself apart whenever I see one of myself. It's a female thing!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Thought id peek in and say hello I'm kinda new here also..Christarella it wont take you long to get to 200 posts took me about 3 weeks but there is sooooo many threads and some i cant post in because i don't understand the topic so i stay out of those..I'm trying to make friends also Ive made a few there is alot of nice people on ATS but id like more its nice to have friends to chat with

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Good morning, Sugar Cookie! I went to bed last night thinking about your Good Ol' Days post. That was great. I was reading some of it out loud to my husband and he kept laughing and saying yeah I remember that too! It really makes me hope that my kids all have fond memories of growing up. It might be a good Sunday afternoon dinner conversation if I can manage to round them all up.

Hope all my new friends have a wonderful weekend!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christarella
Good morning, Sugar Cookie! I went to bed last night thinking about your Good Ol' Days post. That was great. I was reading some of it out loud to my husband and he kept laughing and saying yeah I remember that too! It really makes me hope that my kids all have fond memories of growing up. It might be a good Sunday afternoon dinner conversation if I can manage to round them all up.

Hope all my new friends have a wonderful weekend!

Morning Christarella!
Or late afternoon now every time i go to post back to you i get a phone call or company!
I'm glad you liked the Good Ol' Days thread its been enjoyable to read everyone's post..had my husband sit down and read some of the posts and he was laughing out loud and hey what a good idea haveing a Sunday afternoon dinner conversation about those days of course the kids will think you were born when the dinosaurs roamed the earth lol ..speaking of dinner when i was a kid we ate at 5 every night and boy you better be on time now days its eat and run not to many sit down family dinners

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I know it's been a few days since I popped by, but due to my complete lack off friend adding skills, I got to feeling very disheartened. I didn't want to bring everyone else down (I don't know but it might be contaigous), so anywho, I will persevere, try,try and try again right? Have a great day.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hi freinds, i just finished off a fish fry platter loaded with hotsauce, i can drink it by the quart

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join