It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 6 2011 - Worldwide march of Millions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
What to think of this ?

What has started in the middle east, will now spread worldwide ?

Any thoughts, idea's, sugestions ?

I therefore call on the world as a whole to join in a “Worldwide March of Millions,” to be held on March 6, 2011, at 12:00 noon local time, in all major cities, state or provincial capitals, and national capitals around the globe.

These are the issues we wish to see addressed.

Planetary Control
Expose the Illuminati

Bring the Illuminati to Justice

Overthrow the Illuminati

Expose the Thirteen Families

Bring the New World Order to Justice

Close Down the Bilderberg

The G20 is a New World Order Front

Close Down the Council on Foreign Relations

Close Down the Trilateral Commission

Close Down Blackwater

Stop the Use of Mercenaries in Iraq

Prosecute Haliburton

Down with Despots

End Military Dictatorship read more…

For more info visit this link : stevebeckow.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
WOOOOO HOOOOO LET'S WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN! COME FOLKS LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Most won't participate in this. So many still don't have a clue to what's going on around them. I bet 70% of the public would think that Illuminati is just an I-Pad app.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Most of them don't know what´s going on, but you can help a little with just spreading this news via twitter, facebook or any other social site, if this is true, we can help worldwide, knowledge is power, if we have it why not to do some good action, instead of only get for our own pleasure that powerful knowledge?...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by YivGaundumbaff
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Most of them don't know what´s going on, but you can help a little with just spreading this news via twitter, facebook or any other social site, if this is true, we can help worldwide, knowledge is power, if we have it why not to do some good action, instead of only get for our own pleasure that powerful knowledge?...

You know what? The way you think is just great. It's true that knowledge is power. Altough more people should start to use it for the good reasons instead of personnal interest and avarice. Money always been the motive for corruption. We need more people with a thinking like that, world would just become better and (cleaner) from what it is actually.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Dear css1981

From what I have been seeing on MSN over the last few weeks I am surprised that this has not come up earlier.

Yes I feel that the world has to go through this but it is real scary.

Yes as a species we have been on the wrong track probably dating back to the early 1900’s.

If it happens it is going to hurt real bad for a good while.

If and it is a big if we go through this and we come out on the right side humans stand a chance.

If we carry on the way we are we stand no chance.

Wave good by to the life you once knew either of the two bad ways.

Good luck everybody.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
HAHA!!! I am in But where are the Americans gonna assemble? I am already unemployed so I don't know if my participation will even make a difference! And On my sims 3 game I named the Teddy Bear the woman had Haliburton and make her kick it all the time!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Its going to take more than this to organise a mass demonstration against our repressors.
It would also help if you stopped mentioning the Bilderbergs, the Illuminati, and by no means mention the shape shifting reptilians (please!) and sticj to the main problem. Get people to rebel against their governments who are over taxing them and throwing millions onto the scrap heap, then maybe people will take a mass demo seriously.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

That is right... We have to make this a revolt against the GLOBALISTS - That term will be much more palatable for un-awakened people. The average American does seem to get that "globalism" has been disastrous for us, so we build on that sentiment.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

It was about time....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Who would march against a make-believe secret society, that no one knows anything about to begin with? There is no big secret society that controls that world. Just like there is no planet X that comes around every 3600 years. On top that of that, has anyone noticed that the NWO agenda, and the Planet X theories, have conflicting goals?

Planet X: Pole shift, world wide catastrophe, end of the world.

NWO: Cause the monetary system to collapse, create one world government.

So, if the so called freemasons, illuminati, or whoever else, know of some rogue planet they are hiding from us. Such as nasa and msm keeping secrets through them, then a one world government isn't possible. If they want a one world government, and they know that the world is about to come to an end, what would be the point of doing all of this, just for it to end?

So in conclusion, The NWO and Planet X cannot exist. Because they are two contradicting statements, that they cancel each other out.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
That's a big list. He's got a list of demands www.youtube.com...

I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't think this will be the protest. I think our food prices may have to skyrocket before our neighbors care as much as us ats regulars. We have so much power as potential energy, just sitting dormant and unrealized. Waiting for us to wake up and seize the day.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Most won't participate in this. So many still don't have a clue to what's going on around them. I bet 70% of the public would think that Illuminati is just an I-Pad app.

very true .... however,

how was it and how is it that only a "few thousand" protesters in nations of "100's of millions" have and are so successfully (WITHOUT long term military help too) toppling ultra-powerful dictators and regimes and leadership????

especially with absolutely NO resistance from the "Big Guns" like the U.S., U.K., Israel, Russia, China etc. etc. ?????

TPTB are orchestrating the whole thing!

It appears to be a successful internet campaign!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
HAHA!!! I am in But where are the Americans gonna assemble? I am already unemployed so I don't know if my participation will even make a difference! And On my sims 3 game I named the Teddy Bear the woman had Haliburton and make her kick it all the time!

how about like Wisconsin .... the State Capitols.

and big City Halls and unemployment offices and how about BANK LOBBIES!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by ldyserenity

how about like Wisconsin .... the State Capitols.

and big City Halls and unemployment offices and how about BANK LOBBIES!!!

or how about a boycott of gasoline!

line up at gas stations and DON'T buy anything ...

or ask for the owner / manager and NEGOTIATE the price down to a reasonable price ...

that would be something WE could do without a push from organizers with other agendas!

the average American does have the power to lower prices ...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by YivGaundumbaff

Yes, that is just what I was thinking to.

It is time for us to really stand up.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

Yes,

You have got a good point over there.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here's the same material, but without the list of 300 conspiracies:

stevebeckow.com...

I found it interesting that there are two versions. But actually it's probably pretty smart.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
As long as its peaceful , I see it as a valid movement and would participate .

I hope this thread doesn't get deleted and I hope many see it .

S&F to my Dutch friend .

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This is silliness... not the idea but the honesty of it.

I personally do not have an issue with any of it, but how many people are aware of the 13 families? How many know what the Bilderberg Group is? How many understand the problems with groups like the Trilateral Commission and the CFR?

Not enough. If the demands being asked to be met had something to do with the economy, civil rights, and things of that nature that everyone can relate to. Then I would imagine this would have a very real possibility of happening. However, it does not, instead it is very conspiratorial in nature. It is about things that not everyone accepts as factual.

<<   2 >>

join