It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOAX – Disk Shape UFO Clearly Examining Hubble

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue
Okay, here is a rendering of the hubble telescope with the lens cover ... I have to think it does look similar to the video.

It would be reflective against empty space ... kind of like how the moon lights up at night by the sun.
edit on 20-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

ive gotta say i think this is the lens cover aswell, from the above picture u can see the lines leading to the centre of the cap, also on the posters pic you can make out the same pattern

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Maybe it's those 'fake planes' now pretending to be the Hubble?

They'll do anything to try and trick us, those trickerers!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Oh PLEASE!!! Guys!

Human Alien has enough fame..

Let us not make another 15 page thread with Nothingness..

End it here.. PLEASE..

I wish DontTreadOnme would be so vigilant here as he was with me earier, going thru 4 days worth of my posts to remove things as off topic... He can spend that time doing that, yet not where it's needed - AT THE SOURCE. blah.

Oh badw0lf said or posted something, DA DANNA DAAA SUPERMAN TO THE RESCUE.. - remove post.

a million retarded threads exist, lets get the posters pointing it out...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I thought you would have known better than to post this BS claiming it could be a UFO, wake up to yourself.

edit on 21/2/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Yes, I do agree it's very coincidentally the same size (or seemingly so) but what is it reflecting off of?

I am not saying this isn't a cover but can someone explain to me how a reflection works in deep space when there is no background or substance to it?

Yes, the photo was taken from behind a window on the shuttle. Simple as that. Why could you not figure that out? This is beyond a doubt, reasonable or otherwise, a reflection. Why are you trying to argue otherwise?
edit on 20-2-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

First off, I am NOT arguing. I am trying to understand.
MAJOR difference my friend.

I do not nor did not know this was taken from behind a window. How, why and when would I have learned that?

I make threads.
I inquire
I often have strong opinions except this one, I didn't. I was simply putting it out there to have someone explain it.
Although the 'title', the 'video' and the voice might be misleading, they are NOT mine.

ATS wants us to use the exact titles so that's what I did.

Don't accuse. Just explain
Peace~
edit on 20-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

if you are just making threads for inquiry, then i don't think you should name them 'Biggest Cover-up EVER' and so on.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

looks like a reflection to me 2 lights match with the hubble and the wierd groves look to match

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yet another sensationalist and ridiculous thread by Human Alien. How long will the mods let this go on for?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
im getting old now and my eye sight isnt what it used to be, but if this was taken in space their seems to be a strange absence of stars in the background.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
My first and last post on this thread...

HumanAlien, you sound just like Jeffery Gonzalez with his BREAKING NEWS crap everyday on facebook. Are you the same person? It's threads like this with its title that make me more and more objective even though I am a believer. I guess for that reason it's good you post crap.

Maybe time to not post for awhile? You're losing a lot of credibility if I may be so bold to say.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hahaha wow, another sterling thread by human alien. A freaking reflection is a "ufo clearly examining hubble, biggest nasa cover up ever" WOW. So tired of seeing every youtube hoax ever getting a thread on front page as if its legit thanks to this one poster, his ridiculous outright lie thread titles and his disciples of ignorance (7 flags? RLY???). Why is he allowed to just post every single crackpot theory he comes across, with ridiculous claims in the title, without so much as taking the 2 minutes of investigation it took the other people in this thread to debunk it before posting. Please ban this liar/hoaxer already.
edit on 21-2-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The guys over at NASA must be laughing their @$$#$ off over this thread... Meanwhile the real secrets remain hidden.

I mean really come on, how did anyone see that photo for more than 10 seconds and not realize it is a reflection, all the markings, lines, circles, line up perfectly and are to the same scale.

Honestly it doesn't matter in the slightest how this is reflecting, there are many possible ways for it to happen, its irrelevant how, its obviously a reflection and its a waste of time to try to figure out how its reflecting. Were never going to know for sure unless the dudes who took the picture explain it in a public announcement which will never happen because it is a meaningless picture that is not even worth the time and energy it would take to do that.

There's so much more important UFO footage that deserves to be studied, once you realize this is a reflection you move onto the next UFO pic, you don't try to figure out how its reflecting(who cares?) because you want to keep alive your thread(your ego?).

One thing I've noticed about ATS in general, that really bothers me, is that the OP will very rarely admit or agree that their thread has been proven wrong or that it is no longer useful/relevant, instead, in the face of all the facts and all the people they continue to blindly try to push their threads idea no matter what. Why couldn't you just say(way back on page 1), "oh yeah you know guys your right, this is totally just a reflection, don't know how I didn't see that, alright move along, I want to show you this other picture I have...".

Alright I wasted enough time on this post, I think I got my point across.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

Judging by the video, you smoke way too much crack, aliens in thought form? Seriously? You have run out of so many lame ideas, you have to take it to a new level of lameness and stupidity?

Aliens don't live as negative thoughts, those people are sizcofrenic to begin with, the thoughts come from themselves not aliens.

This dying NASA scientist has clearly lost his mind (as some people do) you have to remember what is reality and what is fantasy.

To answer the OP, it's a part of the Hubble telescope, not UFO's. Humans seem to be very delusional, as were their ancestors, wishing to be the center of the universe, believing it was made for us.

It would seem human imagination hasn't moved far from the tree, so to speak.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

Judging by the video, you smoke way too much crack, aliens in thought form? Seriously? You have run out of so many lame ideas, you have to take it to a new level of lameness and stupidity?

Aliens don't live as negative thoughts, those people are sizcofrenic to begin with, the thoughts come from themselves not aliens.

This dying NASA scientist has clearly lost his mind (as some people do) you have to remember what is reality and what is fantasy.

To answer the OP, it's a part of the Hubble telescope, not UFO's. Humans seem to be very delusional, as were their ancestors, wishing to be the center of the universe, believing it was made for us.

It would seem human imagination hasn't moved far from the tree, so to speak.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This thread has become the face-palm of all face-palms...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

What?
Hubble telescope is the size of a Bus or Large RV.

About 45' long x 15' diameter.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This is why we have such a hard time trying to get the truth out!
Idiots like you post rubbish like this photo and call it "Amazing", and "Disk shape UFO 'clearly' examining hubble"!!! It's a reflection of the lens ffs!!!!

It's pathetic!, Some people do serious research on this topic, and then people like you come along and make us all look like nutters!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I was doing some serious research and the realized...You are all NUTTERS!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

Some of us are looking evidence.
This is the reason I first came to ATS.
Now days we get people like the OP that seem to be looking for flags posting and sensationalizing the mundane.This has muddied the waters for those looking for the truth.
The best we can do is not flag this crap and move on to the real research.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by weedwhacker

First of all it's not a garbage picture, it's easy to see why this image could cause some confusion and prompt someone to post it and ask questions about it, which by the way is a primary function of a forum. Or would you prefer one not ask questions or seek answers and remain ignorant?

Second it is fully within any members discretion to NOT TO OPEN A THREAD or having opened one and finding the OP offensive to your intellect somehow to CLOSE IT. You bitch about wasted space but so many posts are pseudo-intellects putting someone down for a personal interpretation. Why do this? Because the desire to argue and be right supercedes the desire to learn, debate and discuss.

edit on 20-2-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

I would like to add to this by saying that, while there may be people on this forum who know everything about everything already, there are people like myself who are still learning. I appreciate it when people bring things here so that the "people who already know" can point out why it may not be what it seems like it is. This helps me learn what to observe and look for next time. I realize that some people may get tired of seeing the same type of information come up, but for some of us it is the first time we have seen it.

Sometimes I think that it is not necessary for the government to lace these forums with disinformation agents. It seems, sometimes, that our "knowledgable" and very bored experts are capable of smashing down the excitement and inquisitiveness of the newbies, all on their own.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Maybe the "biggest NASA cover up" in the title is referring to the lens cap. I mean it is a pretty big cover that is used to cover up the lens.

Yeah that's it, makes perfect sense to me.

Now he just needs to change the, "disk shape UFO clearly examining Hubble," part of the title to, "lens cover produces disk shape UFO-like reflection."

Seriously though . . . five pages? And this was debunked on page 1.

. . . and somehow I feel like a hypocrite for contributing.
edit on 21-2-2011 by DrZERO because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join