It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOAX – Disk Shape UFO Clearly Examining Hubble

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
Heres the same reflection that I overlaid back onto the craft in Photoshop.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c303e58870b.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 20-2-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

Yep,
It's definitely just a reflection of the telescopes cover.

"Nasas biggest cover up ever" ?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Looks like it's just a reflection of the light from Hubble to the camera taking the picture, notice the two dot's of light on Hubble are the same as the "UFO"

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Is this also a reflection ?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

Is what also a reflection?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

open the image in full zoom ,,,

And watch the reflection in the visor on this one .. zoom it

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
i realy cant believe the guy who made this video wants to be serious....

this must be a joke or something...cause its sooo clearly to see that its a reflection of the telescope..

why people never use their glasses? :/

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
In his commentary he goes on about making it go viral, I bet he is regretting putting his dumb ass name on it now, so all his friends and family can see what a joke he is. He has probably been searching in files within files within files for ages looking for something like this. LMAO.

And what is all the reflections in the astonaughts viser, i cant see anything.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If that isn't the cover, then the Millenium Falcon has shrunk and Han Solo is hiding behind the Hubble.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone
Is this also a reflection ?

Yes, it is.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

Okay, I've done that....what am I supposed to be seeing?

In the first picture you posted, I am seeing a reflection of the object in focus (a green dashed line?) in the glass from behind wherever the photo was taken.

I'm not sure what I should be looking at in the second photo, there's a lot going on in the reflection in that visor!!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Human_Alien

Here is a link to a high resolution version of the photograph:
sts-109-337-004

My god, it even has the markings that match up exactly with the lens...

That youtube guy needs a belt, firstly for making Aussies sound like drongos and secondly, for trying to fob this off...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
That is not a UFO!! ITS THE LENS COVER!

also why would they need to "tuck it away" is it going to just randomly smash into the satellite or get blown int it? NO because there is NO WIND!

This guy is a disinformation guy how else would he have time to crawl through as he says thousands of photos unless hes payed too! People like this make anyone who believes in UFOS look like a but or someone who doesnt get whats going on.
edit on 20-2-2011 by tigpoppa because: IM AWESOME!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Man it is for sure things like this that cause the rest of the world to look down on those who believe in exterestrial existence, yes it is clearly a reflection of the lens cover, yes the author is an idiot, it's sad to see him ruin any sort of credibility he will have in the future if he does find his alien proof. For his sake he should release an apology video and admit his overzealous beliefs were unfounded.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Really.......its a still frame image capturing an extremely bright light. Its merely a carbon copy of the light.

Move on

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I believe I have been mislead by this title. I am new around here, but not new to this subject BY FAR. When I read a thread title like this from someone who has been around a while I assume it is not something easily dismissed. But to even say that a level headed person needs more than a few minutes to dismiss this claim would be an overstatement.

Is this what we have become? How many more pages of stuff like this can we endure?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
I believe I have been mislead by this title. I am new around here, but not new to this subject BY FAR. When I read a thread title like this from someone who has been around a while I assume it is not something easily dismissed. But to even say that a level headed person needs more than a few minutes to dismiss this claim would be an overstatement.

Is this what we have become? How many more pages of stuff like this can we endure?

Welcome..many pages...you have to pay your dues..

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Thank you Ahmose for taking time to post this.

I am all for open discussion, and the encouragement of new threads trying to prove whatever the OP presents, but threads need to have titles that are apt and if clear proof appears that completely refutes the premise of the thread, then either the OP should accept this and request closure of such thread, or a moderator in the interests of everyone (sic) should close the thread...

Therefore I request the OP requests closure of is thread, or moderator please close.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well that looks like something alright but I think it's the cover for the telescope and nothing more. BTW where is the video taken from? I rather think that picture was taken by a service crew and that would explain why the cover was askew. I think someone else picked out the still and added a bunch of audio to amaze the unwary.

Sorry kids. I have to conclude that this one is as phony as John Boehner's sun tan.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Reflection of a reflection? Check it out with the contrast turned up. There are two so called 'UFOs' in that image. A dumb bell UFO?

But I agree with you. This may be some sort of multiple reflection.

edit on 21-2-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

But I agree with you. This may be some sort of multiple reflection.

edit on 21-2-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

There is no May about it lol, it's definitely a reflection.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join