It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive troop deployment in gulf of mexico

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Wow, you are kinda brave saying what you are...Every Soldier going into another country would give and do give daily his or hers life there in that country fighting a war said people cannot fight them selves. Would you give your life so that another can have the very freedoms you scoff at. That is ofcourse, if you are an American. Go pop your zits and lets have this conversation in say 40 years. You will be in your 50's and I will be old but we will see what life you live.The life you think you earn or are owed. Entitlement comes to mind

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

most excellent,,,i have to stash my favorite one out in the forest where i hunt hogs

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

Nice pics. I for one have yet to see one myself, but I am never around the AF Bases. I just wrote him and he seemed pretty excited to be able to catch the pics. Not sure why he hasn't seen more of the two aircraft since he lives there as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
Nice pics. I for one have yet to see one myself, but I am never around the AF Bases. I just wrote him and he seemed pretty excited to be able to catch the pics. Not sure why he hasn't seen more of the two aircraft since he lives there as well.

Probably need some maintenance is why a lot of planes fly into Davis Monthan.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Regenmacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeybiznaz

Wow, you are kinda brave saying what you are...Every Soldier going into another country would give and do give daily his or hers life there in that country fighting a war said people cannot fight them selves. Would you give your life so that another can have the very freedoms you scoff at. That is ofcourse, if you are an American. Go pop your zits and lets have this conversation in say 40 years. You will be in your 50's and I will be old but we will see what life you live.The life you think you earn or are owed. Entitlement comes to mind

The only thing that the u.s wars have been about since ww2 are corporate greed, resources and so the foolish old men in d.c can get it up.. They havent had a damn thing to do with helping others gain freedom from oppression... Its mass murder for money by the u.s.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

ok , let's end the offtopic here!
No US soldier has ANY bussines in the middle east!
I'm not interested in what you say!
I have 2 friends soldiers that went to IRAQ for ROMANIA (the stupidest thing I HAVE EVER HEARD in my life...).
They both said the US soldiers are the most hated and that no one has any good thoughts for them!
It's ok to deploy us troops in YOUR COUNTRY but things are out of hand today with US!
Good day!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
well hopefully it was a false alarm. the cows shutup, probably got fed, and the high altitude flashes may gave been auraora caused by that last ejection. I will keep a lookout for military, thus far all is quiet on the southern front.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
From Corpus Christi Caller-Times (February 17, 2011)...

Navy to conduct anti-terrorism exercises at area bases

CORPUS CHRISTI — Naval Air Station Kingsville and Naval Air Station Corpus Christi visitors should allow extra time to go through base gates through next Friday.

The Navy will conduct anti-terrorism and force protection exercises next week to prepare and to learn how to adapt to diverse and fast-moving situations, said Rear Adm. Tim Alexander, Navy Region Southeast commander, in a news release.

CCNAS is the home to the largest Army helicopter repair installation in the world, among it's other typical Naval objectives.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

never said anything about the whitehouse weenies. The other person attacked the moral charactor of The American Soldier. This kind of attitude. Does it come from Partisan Politics and Hillary and the rest backing out of their Votes to invade Iraq..after the fact..election coming up..so now the American Soldier is the hated Baby Killer of the Middle East......wow, shall I look past you when you are in need? Shall I show up at your house with a truck load of soldiers and a truck load of sand bags with water cresting and say " oh, not his house or not hers, they bad-mouthed us a few days back, they think we kill just people" get real! stop it! grow up!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
The youtube author claims preparations are in place for martial law in the states of the Gulf of Mexico.

...just thought i'd point out the obvious - there are no states of the gulf of mexico...

Originally posted by aarys
If the cows all start lying down, then its time to worry about a earthquake.

...here, if the cows are all laying down (or mostly all), it's a hard rain gonna fall...

...also, if you see a halo/ring around the moon, its gonna rain within 3 days, which has nothing at all to do with the topic - just passing old adages along...

Originally posted by CableKing
when 200 cows start lowing in unison for 2 hours you take note.

...depends on how often you've heard it... are they your cows?... maybe theres a predator around...

...i've lived on two cattle ranches and both had thousands of cows... i've seen em butt up to each other and break out the choir when coyotes were passing thru...

...when my last baby was born (she's in her 30s now), the calves were seperated from their mamas the same week i brought her home from the hospital... what a racket they made for about two weeks, nonstop, 24/7 - mamas lowin for their calves and the calves lowin for their mamas... i've always teased my youngest that she's LOUD because all that lowing imprinted on her brain... i'm not sure its not true...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Negative Nancy,

Actually I do mind. You sound like a juvenile when you use words like "stupid". "Because they follow stupid and irrational orders" Notice I put two R's in irrational where you only put 1, "Stupid"???????

So anyways, on with this reply. Oh yes, I am sure there are a lot more that just hate the U.S. Troops. Again, notice how I corrected your US to U.S. There is a big difference. "Stupid"?????????

leaualorin, I won't begin to be the expert on Romanian policy, politics or troop involvement. I see in another reply you had some Romanian friends who served in Iraq who also thought the U.S. troops were the most hated. I never saw the Romanians or heard of them in Iraq, so there must not have been very many to make this judgement. Surely you weren't there because you were busy at home passing judgement and spreading phrases like the one over your Avatar, "Love is the answer". Well leaulorin I am good on the Romanian love and I surely won't be looking for any in my life if it is anything like yours.
Oh, and I hope the education in Romania is better than what you received with all those "Stupid" spelling and grammar errors. I am sure it was just a "Stupid" mistake, right.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Hey everyone,

I just jumped over here to read as it referenced in the Arkansas thread. Just a few things first:

I fail to see the reason behind posting this video. Actually I was surprised to see it again. I made it from bits and pieces of Bushes speeches under totally different contexts than what you might think. the link you have it it was obviously re-posted. You can also find(I think) the one I made that is bits and pieces of bushes speeches making him sing "Sunday, Bloody Sunday" It was cool seeing it again.

Second: My Father was the Chief of Security at the Cheyenne Mountain Complex (NORAD) and still has High level contacts there. He is also an instructor at the Corpus Cristi Sheriffs station. I questioned him about what was going on, he made a few calls and says "routine" AND the biggest training they have done was a seminar on DNA evidence last month.

Just thought I would pass it along. It doesn't mean things are not happening elsewhere in the Gulf.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeybiznaz

never said anything about the whitehouse weenies. The other person attacked the moral charactor of The American Soldier. This kind of attitude. Does it come from Partisan Politics and Hillary and the rest backing out of their Votes to invade Iraq..after the fact..election coming up..so now the American Soldier is the hated Baby Killer of the Middle East......wow, shall I look past you when you are in need? Shall I show up at your house with a truck load of soldiers and a truck load of sand bags with water cresting and say " oh, not his house or not hers, they bad-mouthed us a few days back, they think we kill just people" get real! stop it! grow up!

I saw firsthand during 4 tours in vietmam with s.o.g what u.s soldiers do.. Over the years since have put back together more people than I can remember who have been maimed by u.s made weapons and buried many more.. Dont need anyone to take care of me do just fine on my own thank you.. Maybe you should travel abroad and meet the people in other countries to see just how much your beloved u.s government and media lie to you.. The world is not the scary place they portray and people in other countries can and do manage just fine without u.s meddling. End of .. Good day..

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

4 tours with S.O.G. to figure it out?....I always read it was you spooks and greeny beanies that was doin all the sick stuff..You guys were the only ones slippin into other countries where all the sick stuff was happening,,well except for that one 1st Lt. read his story too...what a freekin blame game he told..Wow I learn something new every day. Kinda funny how the story goes, huh!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
ok this thread is going haywire. the question that needs to be answered, assuming that the source of this discussion is even valid, is whether this staging is in preparation for a disaster or for civil unrest?
I would assume the first would be more likely since unrest could occur anywhere. God forbid that to be the case but if it is then what disaster is so imminent that staging for martial law would be necessary? These are the things that concern me. Here's hoping that whomever started this discussion is wrong regardless of their motive.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Yeah.. So who has seen this thread before?

-Raises hand-

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Had 2 military fighter jets flying low and fast come thru South FL around lunch time, havent seen them here in awhile
edit on 19-2-2011 by cyterror because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cyterror

I have been posting for the last few months about the recent record number of helo missions flying back and forth from the gulf(day and night like clockwork)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The link you posted stated they are doing a 2 weeks training over the Gulf.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef444898c919.jpg[/atsimg]

Right mouse click on it and open pic in another window if you want to read it all.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What a crock!
hows about a thread about the boy scouts massing at some campground to invade the cities and make little old ladies cross streets they dont even want to.......
yeeeesh!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join