It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: Burning bright object falls (?) from sky

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

thank you, got any of skylab?

not space junk then, space-dragon/sylphs, ET, incoming Merkaba-Chariots or maybe...

chemtrails illuminated by the sun.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xberg69
I found this video on you tube. Pretty similar (without the burning red firey sun setting effect)

www.youtube.com...

Also filmed near Berlin last year by another photographer.

and thank you
like the OP i don't pretend to know the Answers and like to look at these things from all the probabilities.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This is an aircraft. the contrails are orange because of the sunlight. This video is taken at sunset, Ive seen this before, many times. It looks like a very strange aircraft though, cant quite make it out. Does it look like the two engines might be on the top of the aircraft? Maybe it is a few planes flying together, highly unlikely though.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
UFO's more than meets the eye and senses.

Watchers, Aliens, UFOs, Angels, Demons: Tom Horn

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I also notice a plane...

Where's the plane in the first vide from the OP? If you could point it out that'd be great. Or explain the 'anomalies' pointed out on page one which might led us to see... zero planes... from so many different perspectives and times of day/ distances etc.

As per Human Alien, they don't tell us the truth, and it's a proven fact! Why so many willing to stand up in 'their' defence? Utterly mind-numbingly frustrating.

PS - Chadwickus; what the hell? Where were any insults at all? Seriously dude.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
Definately looks like a meteor....or meteorite, whichever one it is that hits the earth.

It's huge. I'm not a good source for debunking video, but that sure looks legit. BUT....why-oh-why does it end when it does? What happened to it???

way too slow to be a meteor IMO.

i'd say it's a poor quality video of an airplane flying away from the observer while descending; with it's contrail illuminated by the sun.
edit on 2/14/2011 by JPhish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Only on ATS do people get this excited about exhaust fumes. Come on people.
edit on 14-2-2011 by Pryde87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
Only on ATS do people get this excited about exhaust fumes. Come one people.

Have to say that I agree with your comment. Amazingly simple process for someone to step away from the computer and go out side at sunrise or at sunset and look for some jets. And if they can't find the key to the handcuffs that is attached to the PC, it certainly easy to try and find some comparison videos.

I've always wondered if the reason why many 'choose' not to do any research (even in the simplest of forms), is for the thought that they might be wrong. Where as the ones that do make an effort are enriched by their knowledge. But of course I'm not speaking about any of the members here, they definitely all deny ignorance in their own way.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by sunspot0
please check out these

www.google.nl...

cheers

yo H-A!! still on p9 can't believe i missed this one yesterday!

space debris very large IMO have been trying to find video for a piece of Skylab falling [maybe Chadwickus has something?], however I've noticed some posters timidly hinting....
SpaceDragons [it's okay to bring 'em up don't be shy] just might be one. H-A whats the CT situation over there?

oh why that Quoted post up there if you follow the link on the very 1st page is a google image that comes from p1 of this very thread and its in a group of contrail images ....hmmmm... it's already been classified seems we may have witnessed the matrix in action just slapping a label and putting it in a box.
H-A my friend, beware, even google is in on it.

That's MY photo in Google photos. I drew those four blue lines.
I think photo gallery is a public venue where anyone can add anything, like Wikipedia. But I still want royalties

CT? Chemtrails I assume?
No chemtrails at all in over 2 weeks. Very suspicious because we were slammed with them since Jan 1st.

Nice to see ya DerepentLEstranger!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elohimsciences

This is an aircraft. the contrails are orange because of the sunlight. This video is taken at sunset, Ive seen this before, many times. It looks like a very strange aircraft though, cant quite make it out. Does it look like the two engines might be on the top of the aircraft? Maybe it is a few planes flying together, highly unlikely though.

I'm just not 100% certain but it could very well be.
I can't argue one way or the other. I can debate on what it LOOKS like but no one can say for sure what this is.
But they can say 100% what they 'think' it is though and that's fine!

I think it's space debris or a jet plane. In that order.

But because this thread got so contaminated and one of my posts was removed because it was directed at the pollutant himself, I've loss interest in this whole thing. Oh well.....

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I haven't read the entire thread sorry but was there mention why the video stopped running...I mean I wouldn't stop until it hit or did whatever it did.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I haven't read the entire thread sorry but was there mention why the video stopped running...I mean I wouldn't stop until it hit or did whatever it did.

The guy who taped it was on here yesterday and he has a little longer version but he explained that he lost sight of it when it disappeared behind some clouds.

He added the longer version on here somewhere. It was like 2-minutes or so.

This was probably just an usual configuration of lighting and angle of a jet plane but.......I still remain not totally convinced.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wingz

Originally posted by Pryde87
Only on ATS do people get this excited about exhaust fumes. Come one people.

Have to say that I agree with your comment. Amazingly simple process for someone to step away from the computer and go out side at sunrise or at sunset and look for some jets. And if they can't find the key to the handcuffs that is attached to the PC, it certainly easy to try and find some comparison videos.

I've always wondered if the reason why many 'choose' not to do any research (even in the simplest of forms), is for the thought that they might be wrong. Where as the ones that do make an effort are enriched by their knowledge. But of course I'm not speaking about any of the members here, they definitely all deny ignorance in their own way.

Because these 'exhaust' fumes, if that is what this was (probably though) looked a bit unusual to the layman.

I personally have never seen a contrail that bright during Sun set or rise.
So although this might be mundane to you and the person you responded to, others find this both interesting and perhaps educational too.

No one is saying this was the mother of all MotherShips so, relax. We're just bouncing ideas and banter around.
Plus, as far as I'm aware, ATS is free and allows us to talk about things like this.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

These anomalous (or tricks to the naked eye) aerial events are happening a lot. Especially the alleged "orbs' that are often seen and associated with these 'no-plane' videos.

So, who knows what's really going on out there at any given time?
It's best to stay vigil and non-complacent all the while not getting too conspiratorial. And that's a tough act to balance at times.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

yeah these fake planes/orbs could be some new military cloaking tech.

glad to hear no CT Chemtrails at your locale, i understand some big Sylphs were in the area, and were confused with lenticular clouds/cloudships, was asking about incident site in Germany though.

between recent rain and probably the solar storm my Internet is pretty buggy and slow today.

edit on 14-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

edit on 14-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: spellcheck

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This might be a contrail from a jet and/or this could be something else.

I just posted a new thread about a possible new planet that is a part of our solar system. Although that's another topic it might be related to this if this is indeed NOT a man-made object like a plane.

I was just reminded of the meteorites that have struck Earth recently (not counting the ones that either burnt out or possibly hit the oceans) and how the onslaught of all these flying objects MIGHT be related to this new (possible) planet that's heading into our inner solar system dragging with it, a bunch of space rocks.

So, don't be TOO too sure about anything right now because there's a LOT happening and you need not be a conspiracy theorist see that

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I am thinking now that this is some military craft. With the shuttle scheduled for just 1 more mission, how is maintenance to be done on the spy satellites? The answer is: unmanned craft.

Drones in space. This could be one burning up, or since it changes course, perhaps a designed re-entry procedure. If there is anything to recover from the craft it could be done mid air once the shield had done its job; a mid air sky hook snatch was employed many years for sensitive data coming down from orbit.

It looks controlled to me.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

See post from Unicinus. Note the difference between the video and stills? Note the object in the centre of the four trails?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why do YOU think that in some cases aircraft or parts of aircraft appear to be missing in some videos?

Have a look at this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are the outer part of the wings and tail plane parts really missing from the aircraft?

Look a cloaked aircraft spraying! The technology must have failed or they accidently hit the wrong switch, but they couldn't fool good old Rod Hilderman! He caught them in the act when it decloaked!

Look at the following video. No aircraft visible initially and then he zooms in with a stills camera. Looks like a strange aircraft doesn't it. Rod Hilderman catching the fake planers in the act, yet again. No aircraft could possibly look like that?

Consider the height that the aircraft in these video are actually at? In some cases they could be cruising at 7 miles up! Look up Rayleigh Scattering? Also consider atmospheric distortion and such things as video compression? It all adds up to degrade the image. These people uploading onto YT are failing to comprehend those anomolies or are doing it on purpose simply to decieve. They moderate the comments and don't allow anyone to upset what they are trying to present.

In the above video that strange looking aircraft is the only one of its kind.

The airliner was an Air Canada Airbus A320. The only one of its kind painted in the livery.

It is distinctive as it is the only Airbus in Canada with this livery. The registration is C-FFWN. It was painted to celebrate the 65th Anniversary.

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

Anyone can do it! Get out there with a video camera and film away just like Rod Hilderman under an Air Traffic Control Zone. Film away under all different light conditions during the day and you will collect a whole range of photographic anomolies that you can upload onto a YT Channel. Block the comments of those you don't like and create a following. See how easy it is to decieve people?

Video and image artifacts are also present on some of the YT 9/11 footage. This has resulted in people believing that wings are actually disappearing and they cry holographic trickey!

TJ

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
I am thinking now that this is some military craft. With the shuttle scheduled for just 1 more mission, how is maintenance to be done on the spy satellites? The answer is: unmanned craft.

Drones in space. This could be one burning up, or since it changes course, perhaps a designed re-entry procedure. If there is anything to recover from the craft it could be done mid air once the shield had done its job; a mid air sky hook snatch was employed many years for sensitive data coming down from orbit.

It looks controlled to me.

Interesting thought. I don't know why but I love radical thinking like this.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I heard about this from my cousin... The space junk excuse only goes so far.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join