It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the 9th and Final Level of Consciousness AKA Universal Consciousness Cycle-Megathread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

great site thank you! I used to have note books filled with hexagrams...you've piqued my intrest in it again now. Thanks for the reminder
I-Ching 's sooo insightful.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

No I haven't, have you? What are they about? Would you recommend them to me?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther101

Very interesting post! I will definitely follow this and update when possible.

DC
Tone: 9 - Patience, Sun Sign: SERPENT (CHICCHAN)
(6th Night of Planetary cycle)

edit on 12-2-2011 by IronWalnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

Yeah I read the whole series. Very, very good fantasy books. They made it into a TV series but it couldn't capture the wisdom and ended up sucking. It got canceled after only one season.

Richard, the seeker of truth, wields the Sword of Truth. Together, he and his love Kahlan, the Mother Confessor, form a mysical heiros gamos.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Cool sounds interesting and something I would enjoy, I'll look into it and maybe I'll go and buy the first book and get started. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I'm really gettin sick of this consciousness crap...there is no such thing as a consciousness cycle there is a consciousness right now in front of u, waiting for u to let it in u need to wake up

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

I'm really gettin sick of this consciousness crap...there is no such thing as a consciousness cycle there is a consciousness right now in front of u, waiting for u to let it in u need to wake up

Calm down there Evanzsayz.

Anyway, the www.mayanmajix.com site has a little note that reads;

Current research is indicating that the Maya began their day at Sun Rise not Midnight. If you happen to be born in the early AM i.e., 3:00 am you might consider using the previous day to look up your Sun sign and tone. For example, if you were born on May 15th at 3:00am (Before Sun Rise) it’s worth checking the results
for May 14th to see if that day’s Mayan Sun sign and Tone fit you better? Please keep in mind that this
issue is still a matter of debate amongst Mayan Calendar researchers, however, in our first hand
experience preparing Mayan Astrology reports it appears to be the most accurate method.

I was born around 4 minutes after midnight. So I feel intune somewhat to both my birthdate and the day before.

For my birthdate I am Galactic tone 1 Unity with the Sun sign Night.
For the day before my birthdate I am 13 Acsension with the Sun sign Wind.

I read I believe The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness and that was around 2005 or so. Everything I read in there resonated with me. And I am now seeing those 'predictions' coming to fruit.

edit on 12-2-2011 by AMANNAMEDQUEST because: I spelled born as boring, lol!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanzsayzI'm really gettin sick of this consciousness crap...there is no such thing as a consciousness cycle there is a consciousness right now in front of u, waiting for u to let it in u need to wake up

This is actually a good point, to be honest. All of this talk about new cycles of consciousness, while they may be true to some degree, is just another storyline that keeps the mind engaged and distracted, and prevents one from seeing the truth.

Freedom and liberation are already attainable, right here and now. You just have to be willing to surrender to it. Give up the endless chatter of the mind. Full and pure conscious awareness; let it in!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
RE: 2012 vs 2011

The problem here is context. The consciousness levels in which we, as members of this collective experience, are depicted in the consciousness levels of the calendar given to the maya. These levels overlap, they are not defined like walls, and each level continues as one moves through them. The previous shifts have been focused on revealing all that is our experience, as defined in the subject heading of each level. This last shift, beginning last November, brought with it the deep feeling of identity crises that individuals had during that period, and even countries (Egypt) and it is the last of the traditional experiences. What Calleman rightly points out, is that we are now in new territory and that newness is more the point then the "end date," as that newness brings unknown experiences with it that are beyond the previous levels.

The new territory means different things for different people, the collective will still struggle as it moves along. But individuals may feel a sense of liberation, especially in light of the last two months. This liberation is about coming to the knowingness that you are choice, not "have choice" but "are choice." This change will make all the difference to the individuals that not only accept this but embrace it. But try and differenciate between the collective and the individual, the effort to place all in the same basket with regard to 2012 is a trap. The idea that "we all" must learn is disinfo. Here is why, in a class with 30 people, the person who is the dumbest rules the class, everyone waits for that person to get the lessons. If "we all" must get it before we can move on were imposed on us, one need look no further than any fundamental nut to see we aren't going anywhere.

The reason I preface it this way is that the 2011 date is the more important date. We'll use the analogy of learning to run. The crawling phase is rough, and the learning to walk phase is rough too. But once we learn to walk with some confidence, running comes very quickly - though with little grace. In the next ten months, many - should they choose, will have shed the shackles of the awkward crawl to walk stage and will begin to run. The collective will not. 2011, probably 11:11, even 11:11:11:11 to be exact, will open things up to the new level for many.

In short, 2011 and 2012 are both right, but Calleman's interpretation is more correct as it accounts for the leap that happens, and is necessary, to reach the 2012 level. This means that in order to enter the 2012 energy, you'll need to be beyond the petty polarity issues of the day, in order to do that, you'll need to leap into the energy brought by 2011 and when you do that, 2012 means something different that it did way back at the beginning. This will of course be seen and experienced by each person in a unique way; the collective will probably look a mess when taken as a whole.

To keep in the theme with the thread, one should track their own awareness. Many I know woke up at some very deep levels in the last few months. The collective had snow, Egypt, Wikileaks and other foolishness that really can't be seen as a representation of that wake up, but rather the distortion created by the system as it breaks down. One should track what they notice about themselves.

I suggest that this last sequence, ending and beginning today, was and is, about who you think you are. You are not the things you do as you have been lead to believe: you are not a lawyer, you are not a student, you are not a wife, those are things you do. You are all, not the hobbies you participate in on the earth plane. I would also suggest you look to the idea that there is no authority over you but your, and the faux authority figures you have given your power to, in the belief that they will help you in some way, are nothing but vamps of one sort or another.

I expect over the next few months, those in alignment with the change coming will: distance themselves from relationships that serve no real purpose, quit jobs just like that, move just like that, drop habits and hobbies just like that, and find a deep, deep longing for anything but more of this place. Many will drop the idea of wanting a better earth life and crave a life beyond the limitations of the earth plane. While many do feel this often, this "feeling" will be accompanied by a deep knowingess that the future is not the earth plane as it is, but something beyond.

Very well spoken C-O-M!
Seems to me you've hit the nail on the head.

I can only speak for myself, the most, or should I say ONLY frustrating thing about the crawl/walk/run analogy is that I (as a human being...fleshy and all), already miss my family, whom I can assure you are only at the toddling stage at this moment. I know....I know...it is what it is and all I can do is ADVISE. It is hard on me though. Most of me is ready to move on already, shed this skeleton and embrace my true self, a small part wants to hold on....run, hide even to protect my kids,spouse.

I'm sure some of you can relate.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I am very emotional right now. Noticing that all the people I have helped seemed to have been brought to my attention, just as I am feeling helpless in the face of the death of billions of people over the next 10 years.

If empathy is a 9th level manifestation then I just hit it, otherwise i am having a man period.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

Originally posted by EvanzsayzI'm really gettin sick of this consciousness crap...there is no such thing as a consciousness cycle there is a consciousness right now in front of u, waiting for u to let it in u need to wake up

This is actually a good point, to be honest. All of this talk about new cycles of consciousness, while they may be true to some degree, is just another storyline that keeps the mind engaged and distracted, and prevents one from seeing the truth.

Freedom and liberation are already attainable, right here and now. You just have to be willing to surrender to it. Give up the endless chatter of the mind. Full and pure conscious awareness; let it in!

Just another distraction? Prevents one from seeing the truth? You two don't want to watch the plant grow, you only want to see the flower. Well it needs sunlight and water and nutrients first.

There's something obviously connecting here

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Tarot.com's tarot of the day is relevant: ie the inner self realization follows the fools quest for wisdom.

The High Priestess This Tarot Deck: Fantastical Tarot General Meaning: Traditionally called the High Priestess, this major arcana, or trump, card represents human wisdom. She can be viewed as a kind of female Pope, the ancient Egyptian Priestess of Isis, the even older snake and bird Goddesses, the Greek Goddess Persephone, or the Eve of Genesis before the Fall. For the accused heretics who were burnt at the stake for revering her in the 14th and 15th century, she symbolized the prophecy of the return of the Holy Spirit, which was perceived as the female aspect of the Holy Trinity. In the sequence of cards in the major arcana, the High Priestess appears as soon as the Fool decides he wants to develop his innate powers, making a move toward becoming a Magus. The High Priestess is his first teacher, representing the Inner Life and the method for contacting it, as well as the contemplative study of Nature and the Holy Mysteries. Share

Rune of the day:

Laguz:

Laguz is the most strongly feminine of runes, representing water. Deep sexuality is suggested by this rune. Through Laguz, water is seen as the ocean - vast, uncontrollable, ever-changing, and vital. When interpreted as the returning tide, Laguz can also predict the inevitable return from a long journey.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I remember thinking the entire time during the Egyptian protests "Wouldn't it be sooo cool if Hosni bailed on the 11th?" And then he did. That's all the sign I need for now to tell me we have completed the "ethical society" era and have entered a "co-creation" era. To be honest, I wouldn't have been surprised if I woke up that morning and was able to fly.

Expect some amazing stuff to happen to all of us in the next 23 months or so. Gonna be a wild ride.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

I think the general concensus is that the vast majority in western society and other areas on Earth are oblivious to even the meaning of consciousness and keep on being blinkered to reality, being lied to by governments,eating food that harms them, working themselves to the ground without question and worshipping false idols in doing so (bosses etc). The fact that humanity as a whole is becoming aware of such things, to the point where, for example, demonstrations have overthrown political regimes etc.

Additionally, on a more metaphysical way, the planetary position, things happening in the solar system and universe, including substantial pole shift are bound to have effects on humanities EM receptors and general electrokinesis synergies.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Okay I was flabbergasted at the Tzolkin date for yesterday being Tone 1 (unity) and Sun Sign - Crococodile, and noticed the correlation between crocodile and the annointing of the Egyptian Pharaohs with crocodile fat. The Egyptian for crocodile being Messeh the root of the word Messiah.

This is all new to me but I am keen follower of current events and have just posted a breaking news thread re Yemen and Algeria having demonstrations, inspired by the egyptians, being broken up today.

Then I checked todays Tzolkin date and its Tone 2 (Duality) and Sun Sign - Wind.

It says, '‘Breath of spirit, breath of life. Winds embody the power of dissemination and planting of goods seeds or ideas. Dreamers and planners with powerful imaginations, Wind persons make great orators and they spread the word of spiritual inspiration as is carried by the wind. Wind is the power behind the movement of natural cycles such as weather, erosion, and cultural change.’

Clunk

– that would be my jaw hitting the floor again given the events taking place in Yemen and Algeria – inspired by Egypt.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Um, don't know why are we posting this but what the heck:
Tone: 1 - Unity, Sun Sign: STAR (LAMAT)
(6th Night of Planetary cycle)

Its a fun site, but the pyramid calendar thing looks bunk - the idea is pretty original though. Still, it would be fun to log "important dates" here for the heck of it, cant hurt nobody.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
**NEW EVENT**

Revolution in Algeria
TheGuardian

BeforeitsNews

Just found some new info on something they are calling the Jasmine Revolution

RIPPLE affect anyone?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

u·ni·ver·sal (y n -vûr s l). adj. 1. Of, relating to, extending to, or affecting the entire world or all within the world; worldwide

js.
edit on 12-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Galatic Tone 4 / Stability
Mayan Sun Sign - Wisdom - Wisdom of the Ancients.

Really liking my sign

Oh sorry if that was off topic, does anyone have a link to a thread discussing this?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther101
**NEW EVENT**

Revolution in Algeria
TheGuardian

BeforeitsNews

Just found some new info on something they are calling the Jasmine Revolution

RIPPLE affect anyone?

This is all happening in correlation to entering this consciousness and starting the cycle over yesterday.

Middle East democracy is spreading... This is intense!

Also whoever posted the tarot card, I am the sign "The Fool" as I believe from now onany plain man can do any extraordinary feat. Hence becoming a Magus today.

Round of applause for everything in this thread

I do believe positivity will defeat negativity

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join