It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion in Pacific Northwest

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
better hurry and finish your thread before the black choppers swoop in.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
it was a fireball from alaska;

notice google realtime; no people froom alaska have updated with anything.

something big is happening, 9.2.11

my position;
maps.google.com...
edit on 10-2-2011 by Colton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Colton

Look, you are running around in circles chasing your own tail with this thread. How do you expect people too believe a thing you are saying when you come out and dribble a load of bs without any explanation of how you seen the explosion or even a photo to back your story up?

The first thing you should of done is pull out your mobile phone and get footage or a photo, I know thats what I would do seeing something odd. To me you need to rethink what you have posted here and get some evidence, or just leave it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Colton

Ok, from your location... which direction was the explosion? We'll do it in the "clock format", North being 12 O'clock... East 3 O'clock... South 6 & (just to round things out) West being 9. So, From Wenatchee, Washington which direction? 7, 8, 9, 10, 11? give us something to work with ...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
People like you are the ruining this site. If you have no details or proof please dont post.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Ha you Cant see Alaska From washington you can do better than that

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazkaat
reply to post by Colton

Ok, from your location... which direction was the explosion? We'll do it in the "clock format", North being 12 O'clock... East 3 O'clock... South 6 & (just to round things out) West being 9. So, From Wenatchee, Washington which direction? 7, 8, 9, 10, 11? give us something to work with ...

i said it was under the moon. which was in the northwest.

do you really need help with understanding this jazkaat?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
i live in the pnw
and all is quiet.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Okay, so I am NW from your position,up in skagit county near the NW corner of the state. I was sitting out in my hot tub in my backyard at 11:03, looking up at the stars to my NE...so that should be about the same location you were looking.

Beautiful, quiet, stary night. Only thing I noticed was that it was quite bright outside and towards the horizon...but that is all. I saw one brief falling star.

I wouldn't grab that bug-out bag quite yet.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArieZ
Ha you Cant see Alaska From washington you can do better than that

I never said I could see Alaska.

I saw it on the Horizon,

none of you could give me any possible explanations;

instead you all slam me down.

until then, I know what I saw.

it looked like this;

www.youtube.com...

like a nuclear explosion;

are you guys this ignorant? i said what I thought it looked like and everything.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

alright that seals this deal; thanks for that confirmation.

what do you think I couldve seen then? I was looking at the moon watching it go over the horizon (the mountians) could it have come from the moon? or the mountains?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Colton

Perhaps you were seeing some spectacular clouds? I know I have seen some mushroom shaped clouds before and if it were close to horizon, maybe it was reflecting some other light source? I dunno...hard to say without pics. I check the seismos that are the furthest NW and all are quiet right now.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colton

Originally posted by jazkaat
reply to post by Colton

i said it was under the moon. which was in the northwest.

do you really need help with understanding this jazkaat?

so by Northwest you mean... a whole bunch of attitude for no apparent reason. ok cool, apologize for making an attempt at gleening more info from your extremely vague post.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Ignore this troll.

He is attempting to justify another post he stuck up here yesterday claiming that 09-02-11 was somehow the new 9/11 because there was a 9 and an 11 in the date.

The thread

Everyone called him on it so he stuck up another post saying we had to keep an eye on the next couple of days because of a 'shift' in the numbers.

So unless he's banned or gets bored, be prepared for more timewasting folks.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donahue
these bs threads are starting to piss me off..this site should be invite only

I second that. This is a cool site but I too am really tired of wading through this type of thing just because someone doesn't have much else to do.

you saw a mushroom cloud?!!.... really!.... you say that..., tells a little, don't leave everyone hanging!

I'm in Washington State and I haven't heard or seen anything. Nothings going down here, "knock on wood".

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Colton

If it was from Alaska, where's the proof, and why didn't us Western Washington folk see it since we don't have the cascades blocking our northeastern view? What about the British Columbia ats readers?

Even if it was a factory exploding in your area, local and regional news do not have anything and I can not find any other information on this.

I think you are trolling. It's a shame because this site is wonderfully informative.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by collietta
reply to post by Colton

If it was from Alaska, where's the proof, and why didn't us Western Washington folk see it since we don't have the cascades blocking our northeastern view? What about the British Columbia ats readers?

Even if it was a factory exploding in your area, local and regional news do not have anything and I can not find any other information on this.

I think you are trolling. It's a shame because this site is wonderfully informative.

I actually saw something,.

One member already confirmed there was nothing. I accept that I did not see what I originally thought.

This thread should have been locked at that point.

It wasn't;
you guys late to the party bashed on me for no reason.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I hate having to put on the hip waders here lately with people posting nonsense like this. So if you saw something I suggest you check the local news in your area it must have been close for you to see it with your naked eye. Find the local news site and post the link if there is a story. If you cant find anything then ask the mods to remove the thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnieG

Rely on the local media?

Okay, now I know who the joker is!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Colton

I am not bashing. Just pointing out the obvious.
You are a very new user, (no credibility) you wrote a very weak thread with no details, say you saw an explosion in Alaska from Wenatchee, and then won't give any details.
Next time, create a thread mentioning your location, witnesses, what it felt, heard, looked like, what is in the general direction (military bases, factories, power plants, mines, natural gas lines, etc), describe your areas features for those who don't live there and most importantly try to find reports on it.

There are a lot of people who live in the Pacific Northwest on this site and, due to the nature of the area we live in, we don't take weak reports of explosions and other Earthy happenings too kindly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join