It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Shadow figure Captured!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Had a look at the photos in more depth and they're pretty interesting. Really wish there was a shot of the tripod + flash so we could see how far the wall is behind the archway.

I'm guessing the tunnels continued both right and left at the end of the corridor where the shadow was? Either way it would still be an awkward shadow to create on that wall from that kind of angle, as it seems to be soo wide.

Althought it could have been so easily edited I can see different shades of black in it so doubt it's been brushed in.

Just tell them to use higher quality Jpegs or RAW next time and this kind of thing would be a lot easier to look into!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here is the video shot at the time.. You can clearly see that they were all down one end of the tunnel.
It does not seem to appear that they have captured anything on video, but some think that it might have manifested right in the darkest middle portion of the screen.

Note; It is the LAST THREE flashes of the camera that are of interest.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Extralien because: to add note

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueInstinct

And hey presto!! it shows the area where the cameras and tripods were standing and also shows you the depth of the tunnel where the shadow was standing, as i mentioned in my previous post i trust this group 200% they would not result to editing a picture to get attention.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well that image basically rules out it being a shadow. The light source + object would have to be where that image was taken to even get the right angle. Let alone size and shapes which would be ridiculous to create!

Wonder what light sources are down the right tunnel? The area that the camera's been left in during the video.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The lighting in the side tunnel is a small ceiling light like an emergency light that you get in buildings when there is a power cut it gives you enough light to see the sides and ground in front of you , if you look at the video you will see that there is one in the tunnel where the person is stood taking the photo, thats the sort of light that's in the side tunnel, and it's roughly 12 feet from the camera.

Hope this helps you .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Interesting photo although I think it may just be a simple simulcra. Glad to hear you never started talking about floating dust particles as orbs...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i also seen a shadow figure yesterday as well i had the feeling it was following me,i looked around ,and would you belive it it was mine.

edit on 8-2-2011 by audio assasin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Looking at the video now.

We are interested in the time frame +/- 5 seconds where the last three camera flashes occur.

Starts at 1 minute 54 and ends 2 minutes 26.

Each camera shot is so very close to being exactly 10 seconds apart. To me this is good control in an investigation. Many of us use 10 seconds between each EVP question session.

First flash at 2.00.19
second at 2.11.13
Third at 2.21.06
edit on 8-2-2011 by Extralien because: more exact data

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
ok...lemme try this again.

DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT OTHER FACE?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
thanks for op, and the photos. can't explain it. these type of photos to freak me out abit. just wondering, do you know of any photos capturing strange dark figures in the concentration camps of germany? just thinking since you have worked with german staff.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I did look but was unsure as to exactly where you meant.

Can you point us into a more precise location? Maybe even place a circle around the area with the "paint" program on your computer?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

That's quite a heavily defined and dark piece of simulacra when in the third picture it's not there anymore..
If you're correct, we then come to ask what caused this image to happen? What was down there to make that shape 'in the blink of an eye', twice, but not on the third picture?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

That could be anything though, what's to say that it's not just one of the camera crew dressed in black?
edit on 8/2/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lawgiver

I am unaware of any, but then I've not looked or thought about it before.

What i will do though, is pass on your question to the German team.

You can even find them through the links at the start of this thread.

Well, I have a reply which says;

conducting investigations at concentration camps is something that they do not do really out of respect to what happened in them, there are not many people who have investigated them , and if they have they have not published it.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Extralien because: to add reply

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Hey EA, more tunnels again huh.

Do you or anyone else have access to a better quality image. I tried using the one you posted but it loses detail as you enlarge it.

I tried the links but couldnt see any pics of this image, unless I missed it.

These guys are always lurking in the doorways. Weird.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

me too

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Hiya mate... good to see you..

I'll get on the case right away..
I'll get info on cameras used and their abilities..

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I like to call these figures, "Shadow Lurk" I have no idea why, but a couple years ago back in 2009 I seen one. Talk about too scared to make a noise. I always wanted to encounter one, yet when it finally happened I froze up in shock.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
My opinion, it looks like i guy in a halloween costume sitting at the end of a tunnel.
but even if it is true, bout time sombody got a good picture of one of em.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
He looks like these guys in the end of this video:

I have also had my run ins with these things. They used to choke and paralyze me and once one picked me up and flipped me over when I messed up its plan for me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join