It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF that something on Earth is making people STUPID!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
20 Inch Nails: An Atlanta Woman's Quest for Glory is Through Her Fingernails.

If anyone doubted that there was something causing the dumbing down of humanity, read this.

"I am very, very blessed," says Jazz Ison Sinkfield, a mother and grandmother with a story to tell.

A story to tell? Someone on this planet wants to hear about this mental midget? The fact that this is on the news, should scare the hell out of everyone reading this.

This story is proof that the world loves to see a "train wreck."

"One day, I want to meet Oprah," she says. "And a lot of more celebrities. And I just want them to hear my story."

The southwest Atlanta woman expects her story to make her famous, allowing her to share what she calls her divine gift.

The gift: Jazz Ison Sinkfield's fingernails. They represent an ongoing project of 22 years. The longest of them is 24 inches.

"They're a gift, and I can say, a talent too," she says, "because it's something that everyone cannot do."

Divine gift? How about 99% of the planet is smart enough to see the ignorance in this disgusting behavior.
Oprah?? Maybe to discuss her mental stability! It mentions Grandchildren, meaning she has children.... How exactly is she able to take care of her children?

How does this disgusting pig wipe her arse? Look at the picture, it's an impossibility.

She has been on countless news channels discussing this psychosis (talent) .. Not one of these spineless anchors have brought up her obvious mental problem. Where are her family members? Would you let your mother walk through life like this? I would have my mother committed, or chop them in her sleep..

Jazz Ison Sinkfield backs her fashion statement with regular visits to the Exotic Nail and Spa on Cascade Road. Her nail tech is Rose Nguyen. Her maintenance is a monthly project that takes five hours and costs $250.

So now we have a dirty arse mentally handicapped woman paying someone 250$ A MONTH for this disgusting what ever the hell it is.

I really do not think she is mentally handicapped... I think she is just plain stupid... And obviously has a fool for a man.. There is no way this woman can work... So she is either supported by some fool, or the state is picking up the tab on her 250$ a month...

She should be investigated... Her family should be ashamed...

Why am I so heated over this?? I don't know.... but I want to punch her..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Shame she dosnt put as much time into something worth while like health, true mental defect. what's her story, just about resisting chewing her nails? i would love to be the passing stranger that pumps into them and breaks one, i have a feeling the reaction would be epic.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Proof that something on earth is making people stupid, humm, youtube?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mdelauzon

its obviously the things people glamorize on television that makes her thinks people care. this isnt a news story for being news. its ment to draw ghetto viewers i hope.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wow,
Freak out like this often?
Some woman has long fingernails and it's proof of mental issues? Everyone wants to be different or special. We all seek attention in different ways.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

How does this disgusting pig wipe her arse? Look at the picture, it's an impossibility.

So now we have a dirty arse mentally handicapped woman paying someone 250$ A MONTH for this disgusting what ever the hell it is.

No proof , only proof here is that you seem to be abusing your right to abuse us with your "POTTY" mouth
Pretty sure that if this was a comment in someone´s else´s thread it would be deleted by a moderator for "MANNERS AND DECORUM" think i spelled that correctly

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Quite a talent alright. She's right up there with the other role models that make the news nowadays. I will not even use their names because they offer nothing to society and never will. It's amazing that someone actually took the time to make this a story for public consumption. Who the hell is in charge? I want a refund.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Bread and circuses. Absolutely amazing, no wonder the world is garbage.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I thought this was going to be a Super Bowl Bashing.

Was about to go nucular.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdelauzon
Proof that something on earth is making people stupid, humm, youtube?

Exactly.

No other words to be said, except for facebook.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is the type of thing that always made me take a step back, when studying sociology.

People are characters.

This is the funniest post I've read, since I have been here.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Come down she is just trying to make the Guiness World Book of records as previous nail growers have done in the past.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I hope she catches some skin infection that itches like crazy all day and night and she can't scratch herself. I know I'm mean but some people just deserve it.....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

i think i remember seeing the old guy that has the record and she got A LOT longer to go

found

edit on 6-2-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
never mind one line,just one word-GROSS

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Does it matter WHY she is doing it? She feels it is a talent! She is stupid..

Back to an earlier question... How does she wipe her arse?? Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She just looks like she smells like herpasyphaghonalaids & arse!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

I really do not think she is mentally handicapped... I think she is just plain stupid... And obviously has a fool for a man.. There is no way this woman can work... So she is either supported by some fool, or the state is picking up the tab on her 250$ a month...

Many have noticed the 'dumbing down' issue...fewer--ahem--have noticed how rude, idiotic, and ill-mannered they themselves are becoming. You'd be doing a much better thing, imo, if you first looked in the mirror and then just punched yourself.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i think she's amazing , sharing her unique talent of being able to grow fingernails.
god bless her.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Waaaaaa.. If you didn't like my thread.... don't leave your 2 cents.. Its that easy.. Your soooo evolved, and should be able to rise above my caveman mentality.. Move along.. Need any more estrogen?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
In the old days these type people joined the circus and carnivals. We all like the cirucs and carnivals don't we? Different strokes for different folks I guess - definitely not my thing tho.

Perhaps her dream is to be in the Gusiness World Book of Records.

<<   2 >>

join