It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Download this .pdf QUICK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Why can't people read properly?

Disclaimer

2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.

This publication has been reviewed by security and policy review authorities, is unclassified, and is cleared for public release.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I GUESS YOU DIDN'T READ THIS EITHER, IT IS AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 1, THIS IS WHERE THE BODY OF THE PDF CAME FROM. IT IS PART OF A MUCH LARGER AIR FORCE DOCUMENT THAT HAS OVER 3,000 PAGES SO I KNOW YOUR NOT GOING READ THAT EITHER. THE BODY IS A SUMMARY OF OF A CHAPTER IN THIS SITE:

www.fas.org...

IF THEY WERE ALREADY INTO THIS IN 1996 WAS ABOUT THE TIME ALL THE CHEMTRAILS STARTED, YOU CAN GO TO www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

TO FINDOUT WHEN THE CHEMTRAILS STARTED

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Having lived in 2025 for the last 10 months, we believe we've gained some insights on how we successfully arrived in 2025. As we look back, we believe our "Vigilant Edge" got us here.

The 2025 project team reviewed a number of different future forecasting methodologies. A review of the array of methods led to the selection of alternative futures, operations analysis, and value-focused modeling as the combination of methodologies most likely to yield useful results for the project. These techniques were a part of the earlier SPACECAST 2020 project and experience with them had been beneficial. Their further refinement in this study seemed appropriate. The approach used by the 2025 study creates alternative futures by examining trends, studying the work of respected futurists, considering surprises and "wild cards," and conducting analyses to identify the factors, or "drivers," that will be the major contributors to the process of change in the future.

The common characteristics that emerged from examining this array of plausible futures are instructive. They describe a future in which there is a simultaneous trend for an increase in the number of states and a decreasing role in world affairs. Coalitions and empires may emerge, but the state sees much of its dominance of the twentieth century ebbing away to nonstate entities both larger and smaller than itself. While there is a growing need for the US to be able to defend against threats, including terrorists with weapons of mass destruction, other forms of nonviolent but powerfully destructive economic and information war are likely to emerge. Whatever the nature of the world in 2025, it is not likely to be more benign than the one which confronts us now. Our ability to know, to communicate, and to act decisively through the employment of the required forces are all based on vigilance.

LINK TO THE ENTIRE AIR FORCE RESEARCH PAPER:The common characteristics that emerged from examining this array of plausible futures are instructive. They describe a future in which there is a simultaneous trend for an increase in the number of states and a decreasing role in world affairs. Coalitions and empires may emerge, but the state sees much of its dominance of the twentieth century ebbing away to nonstate entities both larger and smaller than itself. While there is a growing need for the US to be able to defend against threats, including terrorists with weapons of mass destruction, other forms of nonviolent but powerfully destructive economic and information war are likely to emerge. Whatever the nature of the world in 2025, it is not likely to be more benign than the one which confronts us now. Our ability to know, to communicate, and to act decisively through the employment of the required forces are all based on vigilance.

Now if Empires Emerge, Does not get your attention, then I hope you are getting paid well to keep knocking down people that is trying to get information that is felt the public should know. Well if you have read it before there are a lot of people that haven't. Are is this some kind of ATS hazeing for new members.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I know exactly what is in the paper, it has nothing to do with chemtrails.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Then explain to me what is the carbon dust they are spraying out of planes that cause many fatal illnesses. Quote from the main body to show me where this is not the fact that they are not spraying what they call "carbond dust". To just say I am wrong is no proof you are right. You just attack the truth because that is what you are paid to do. Just to say I am wrong means nothing if you can't prove it. You are just like the little retired sweaty man, trying to keep people from reading the truth. I hope you are getting paid overtime because it is 2:54 am. You have to be a stoolie because real agents don't work after 5:00 pm.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Now just click on Chawicks avatar you won't go anywhere. Stoolie

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Err just because you make stuff up doesn't make it true either.

You must live in a small world buddy, it might be 2am where you are but it's not 2am everywhere, you do realise this??

And what the hell is a stoolie?!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You are just doing this to keep people from reading it. It says in the text, "contrails are now chemtrails."

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

WAY TO GO, Great Fine This carbon dust has also been linked with Alezhiemer and other alinments.

And the government has been doing this since 1997. In 1976 it was in the works already.

www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join