It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catching an alien grey handed in an unauthorized abduction attempt.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Does anyone ever wonder why there has never been an alien abduction attempt caught on home security footage?

Over the years I have seen many alleged abduction victims stating they have been regularly abducted from their homes for most of their life and this has happened to them more times than they could remember blah blah blah.

So if this being true, is it not the next logical step to spend a couple grand or more on some form of home security system with multiple cameras sources of all varieties etc? Everything from a motion activated camera only turning on when something moves, the obvious large decoy camera with the red light pointing at the bed from the corner of a room to the less obvious pin hole camera in the teddy bear on the shelf.

I presume someone at least has done the above mentioned.

So ok, whats going on here?

Do the aliens themselves have gadgets that scan a room, house, perimeter to locate any earth based technologies of this nature? Perhaps the ship has a scrambling device of sorts to blank anything with a signal?

If so, do ALL the various ships and alien races use this hypothetical device when attempting an abduction, like a standard issue tool when entering earths atmosphere?

There must be ways around this ongoing technical issue and perhaps anyone reading this could input an idea of how to catch an alien in the act of unauthorized abduction.

A creative idea may just work!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Does anyone ever wonder why there has never been an alien abduction attempt caught on home security footage?

cause...they don't abduct people.

edit on 5-2-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

that is a million dollar question, I wonder how many will reply saying the player stopped or went forwards or something,

I really don't think we will ever see any video evidence of this happening.

I wonder how many prisoners reckon they are abducted at night
they always have cctv

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Well, I read this quantum physics thing this morning that pretty much says that anything is possible. I've heard of ships that can be visible only to certain people. Someone standing 5 feet from another can see a ufo, and the other person wouldn't. They say that when you're not looking at an atom, it doesn't exist in the shape and form we see it in, but the simple act of looking at it creates it in that form. So I think maybe that the aliens have a way of knowing when something is recording or being viewed by something mechanical. If its some kind of technology that allows this, there are many possibilities for its use, and we have no idea how it even works in the first place. That's probably why they never get caught.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Perhaps they use a time slip type of deal where the abduction itself isn't happening in our time stream or maybe the act of the abduction pushes abducted person into another dimension or realm just prior to the abduction. If this is right, to us in our time and dimension, the abduction doesn't take place at all.
Or if you think that most abductions occur where the abductees are asleep perhaps the lucid dream state allows the person to enter another realm where the abduction occurs. Any marks left on the body are a product of the mind over the flesh.

I don't know - just some ideas...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
perhaps someone can experiment with a tracking chip implanted into them, simple

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Even though it wasn't at a home some people believe that this was an abduction of a man while at work.

edit on 5-2-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy

cause...they don't abduct people.

edit on 5-2-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

Or because they make sure to use some sort of invisibility technology...I mean, you really expect them to walk into peoples houses all casually with no protection from video devices? The number one mistake people make is to underestimate the abilities of a race which apparently travelled several light years minimum just to get here. You wonder why there is basically no physical proof what so ever? It's the exact same reason. Does anyone really think getting hold of some alien tech or a piece of a crashed UFO is walk in the park? The day we prove their existence is the day they want to be known.

edit on 5-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
They just stop time

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I dont they we will know they are here till they make themselves visable or we have the technolagy to make them visible so we are ready and know they are here.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
that is a weird video,

perhaps we should try the tracking chip theory on a regular supposed abductee

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Good question. Here's a couple of great threads that proffer a possible solution if you haven't seen them.

Alien Abduction/Visitation: Induction of Sleep Paralysis by Pimander

Alien Abduction: An astral phenomenon? by Skyfloating

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
these things have been known to activate/deactivate nuclear weapons. have been said to maticulously attempt to put abductees back in exact position as when taken. and you think your gonna get the drop on them via video???

they go through ALOT of trouble in attempt to not be seen, noticed, remembered, etc..... if in event they are filmed, they are certainly capable of correcting it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
these things have been known to activate/deactivate nuclear weapons. have been said to maticulously attempt to put abductees back in exact position as when taken. and you think your gonna get the drop on them via video???

they go through ALOT of trouble in attempt to not be seen, noticed, remembered, etc..... if in event they are filmed, they are certainly capable of correcting it.

Very true!

But the question is, how do we get around this technical difficulty. There must be a trick or something we can do to get around this problem. They aren't gods, they are capable of making mistakes and errors of judgment.

Even if the video footage went black for a couple minutes for no apparent reason, this is enough to take the next step and try something new.

If the aliens are remembered to be walking into the room, how about a trapdoor built into the floor with some sharpened Vietnam style bamboo sticks pointing up from the bottom.

I know if I were ever taken and had recollection of the alleged tests and experiments performed on me, I would be considering all options.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
what an interesting topic! i especially like the responses.
i haven't seen a grey, a reptilian or a praying mantis ET,
but i have sure had some interesting experiences, especially
dream related, and one waking vision that was pretty flippy.

i've read various conclusions on the subject, such as psychotic
episodes, drug related mind alterations, dreams that just seem
real, demonic oppression, extra-terrestrials, interdimensionals,
government black ops, emotional problems,
and medical malfunctions such as
epileptic episodes where the brain short circuits..

i think it may be all of the above at different times, for different people
and is being called the same thing because there's no real way for the person
suffering the experience or having the experience, to differentiate
at the time. i think the only one that might come to close to debunking their
own experience is the person who is claiming they are having experiences
when they really aren't, and know they aren't, just for gaining attention.

i wouldn't suggest that all such experiences are of one source, as there's
no way to verify it for sure, but i do have a few guesses.

because there are so many potential sources, it's hard to know whether
such things are recordable and if the recording devices may need the ability
to view various types of light, at different shutter speeds, and if we even
have shutter speeds fast or slow enough to capture such things.

there's also the possibility that they could have personal shields that only allow
certain frequencies of light to reveal them, and that recording devices may not
be able to duplicate it, whereas the human eye can.

who knows.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Carl Sagan wrote an interesting article on this & he looked at the number of reported abductions, location, etc.,
& it turns out the aliens apparently prefer Americans & there would have be an abduction every 15 minutes. Then he added, " the neighbors would've noticed something by now". I myself used to suffer sleep paralysis almost nightly & believed something other-worldly was happening to me. But I learned to just relax, focus & not let my imagination run away, then it would slowly fade.
edit on 6-2-2011 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld
Carl Sagan wrote an interesting article on this & he looked at the number of reported abductions, location, etc.,
& it turns out the aliens apparently prefer Americans & there would have be an abduction every 15 minutes. Then he added, " the neighbors would've noticed something by now". I myself used to suffer sleep paralysis almost nightly & believed something other-worldly was happening to me. But I learned to just relax, focus & not let my imagination run away, then it would slowly fade.
edit on 6-2-2011 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

do you know if there's the same amount of information distribution in other nations and if the same terminology would be used? like a muslim might say it was a djinn. and depending on what ET they saw, a person from a taoist country might say it was a dragon ancestor. hindus might call it a naga. etc.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Good point. But, would such a highly advanced technology really need
to take so many for the same reasons over & over again? Why not
get a few samples, read the genetic code, then duplicate.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld
reply to post by undo

Good point. But, would such a highly advanced technology really need
to take so many for the same reasons over & over again? Why not
get a few samples, read the genetic code, then duplicate.

i have no idea. some claim they are impregnated, so maybe they bring mom back to interact with baby and then mind wipe mom? some claim they are given various tests, like they are being trained for something or tested to see where they will fit in.

i had a series of dreams that repeated every night for a week, in which i was piloting a craft with my mind, although i was not allowed to see the space outside, i was shown a screen of digitized representations of obstacles and space craft outside, i was supposed to navigate thru .. think of han solo piloting the falcon thru the asteroid field in star wars, and you get a general idea, but it was all digitized. and i was piloting, not with my hands, but with my thoughts (pretty common in dreams to manipulate 3d space with your mind anyway, particularly lucid dreams).

after about a week that series changed, to a new series in which i would be given some other test or feat of skill to do. various repetitive dream series every night usually a few days to a week in repetition. that went on for about 2 months, and then just stopped. just like that. never quite figured it out. one was pretty wild. i was actually on the moon and could see workers filing by in these blue jumpsuits. they all looked very dull. no one smiled or laughed or even talked. almost like robots. thousands of them. i'd see them walking by one scene and then another night, another scene. very short dreams, but would repeat the next night with slightly different data. was rather depressing.

at the time i developed a theory that perhaps we are lifted out of our 3d bodies and our spirit bodies or astral bodies, are used as workers while we sleep. but when i didn't have any more such dreams after a couple months, i ditched that theory.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I spent alot of time thinking about this. best case scenario is filming the ufo from outside, which I believe most captured are involved in an abduction. as far as proof from the inside, perhaps setting something up along the lines of catching footprints, bio-evidence (dna) ??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join