It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Video Fakery Employed on 9/11? [HOAX]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
reply to post by wmd_2008

Nice pictures, we are addressing the OP's thread and I don't see any mention of the Empire State Building in the op thread.

Maybe start your own thread about that one, you seem really keen on not addressing the Original Post.

No disrespect intended here but lets stick to the thread.
Regards, Iwinder

SORRY but that is addressing the op he claimed that the jets could not go through the walls yet a plane with far less mass at half the speed was able to punch a hole in a far stronger building.

Jim seems to delude to understand that are YOU!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JimFetzer

No how about you standing in any office building of your choice and we have a plane crash into it, now going with you infintile understanding of physics YOU should be safe YES or NO?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

ahhh maybe you mean he said the jetliners could not possibly go through the buildings all the way,or enter as easily as they did. Leaving cookie cutter shapes.
maybe have a re-fresher at page one?
Did you check out Jim's first link with the slide show?
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 7-2-2011 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Welcome Jim ....great thread...

You always know that you are onto something when the Resident Usual Suspects rear their heads on any thread....

Yours has brought them en masse...congrats!!

Like a poster just before mine, I agree that what really struck me was your Floating Concrete analogy....something the 'bunkers have chosen to ignore as they know it is a rather tricky point.

You will also have no doubt noticed that, suspiciously, we just happen to have some alleged pilots here, as well as a few alleged firemen....they like to position themselves as being more knowledgable than mister average because of their (alleged) professional standing.....one 'bunker loves to baffle with BS...unfortunately, all too often, folk back down when this happens.

You will also have noticed they use all the tricks straight from Langley to obfuscate, deceive or derail anything that sheds light on something they feel a little touchy on....

...something your thread has clearly done!!

It really does beg the question, why would they bother to come here, if they didnt believe a word.

I dont believe the world is flat.....why then would i bother to go to flatearth.com to pick fights and be nasty to those who DO believe that???

Makes you wonder.....

edit on 7-2-2011 by benoni because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
All these speculations are based on video clips that have been shown to be computer generated images of the crime scene. It is simply ridiculous to spend so much time and effort debating the viability of physical and scientific realities of a scenario that have been proven to have been artificially contrived. Other aspects of all videos concerned prove that they are artificially generated. Why not talk about the video fakery that reports to represent desperate individuals leaping to their deaths from the ailing towers. It is in this area that refutation will become more difficult, and will have a greater impact on the people who are yet waiting to be convinced. Don't also forget the fakery that is the vast majority of victim photographs and life histories, as represented by all memorial tributes. Cut to the damn chase as lets quit skirting around the peripheries.

ps i told you previously jim to beware of getting involved with people like hooper, weedywacker, fdny343, logical1 etc. You will end up running hard just to stand still. its been ten years for gods sake. lets cut to the damn chase.

I have now put you in the same bin as Jim when it comes to disgusting, absurd comments.

Please explain to me why some of my friends that worked in the towers were there on Sept 10th, and gone and never heard from on the 12th to this very day. Were they figments of my imagination?

And yet, for god's sake, cut to the damn chase already.

What do you actually plan on doing?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

Please explain to me why some of my friends that worked in the towers were there on Sept 10th, and gone and never heard from on the 12th to this very day. Were they figments of my imagination?

If true that's sad to hear but I haven't seen anyone say that the towers didn't come down so I'm not sure how that is relevant...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by backinblack

What about this re the Empire State crash

One of the engines and part of the landing gear hurtled across the 79th floor, through wall partitions and two fire walls, and out the south wall's windows to fall onto a twelve-story building across 33rd Street. The other engine flew into an elevator shaft and landed on an elevator car. The car began to plummet, slowed somewhat by emergency safety devices. Miraculously, when help arrived at the remains of the elevator car in the basement, the two women inside the car were still alive.

Do you still think its not relevent.

But you fail to mention what else is obvious in that pic..
Great BIG chunks of plane attached to the facade..
Did we see that on 9/11..?????

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IwinderI also read in this thread that the flooring concrete is not a sturdy construction type but very weak, I never saw a link that said that it is weaker than the usual construction concrete.

The concrete used in the WTC was a lightweight concrete that is not considered structural. (Ie: Walls, or support columns)

wtc.nist.gov...

(PDF) Page 31-E 3.5
Page 141 5.4.1

Lightweight concrete uses flyash and pumice for aggragate as opposed to stones. It is used when it is not necessary to support large loads.

If the OP is correct in his statement of on acre per floor at a minimum of 4 inches then with 7 floors we are going to have 28 inches MINIMUM of concrete alone.

It is correct. But, he conflates repeatedly that the impact of the plane was not on the entire acre of concrete, but a small portion of it.

Now toss into the mix a huge amount of very top of the line structural steel and there is where my common sense tells me this could not have happened as is.

Good thing common sense doesn't qualify someone to design and engineer a building.

In the above situation I think even Weedwacker would have a hard time seeing blue skies again for it is not possible he would see the other side of the "floating/hanging in the sky 7 floors" nor would his beloved jetliner see the other side.

Strawman. Nobody claims it does.

Back to the flooring concrete, lets go with the unproved statement that it is not a very strong concrete but a sub par substance they use in all construction in NYC. (note to self do not buy a condo made of cement in NYC)

Strawman. It is used in some situations where the weight on the concrete will not be load-bearing. Meaning supporting a critical part of the building.

If it is one acre of cement per floor and I have yet to read that this is not true(Please correct me if this has been proven false) then we are talking a massive amount of cement, poor quality or great quality cement is cement and it is very heavy.

True, 1 acre per floor. But, regular cement weighs (On average) 150 lbs /cubic foot.

Lightweight concrete is usually 90-110 lbs/cubic foot.

This is a big difference.

Have you ever looked out over a 7 acre parcel of land? It is a big chunk of real estate and now imagine 4 inches of concrete covering the whole parcel, toss in some top quality steel per acre and some nuts and bolts and you have one hell of a death ship to airliners that stray near.

Couldn't agree more.

Poor quality concrete will make no difference to a jetliner flying into it, as it is the mass that counts and the mass of the poor concrete should be very close to good quality concrete.

No, actually about 33% less. That is why it's called lightweight concrete.

Here is a good link.
www.concreteconstruction.net...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

That is a far stronger construction than the WTC, also re the floor slab they are lightweight concrete to save on costs.

True, it does cost somewhat less, but was more of a weight-saving decision vs. cost due to WTC's unique design. No need for columns on the floors themselves to make more useable space.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by FDNY343

If true that's sad to hear but I haven't seen anyone say that the towers didn't come down so I'm not sure how that is relevant...

Thanks for the sympathy. Honestly.

However, if you see here

origionally posted by pshea38

Don't also forget the fakery that is the vast majority of victim photographs and life histories, as represented by all memorial tributes.

You will see exactly what I was talking about.

Ever read the VicSims report? Yeah, it's disgusting, and a complete waste of your time.
edit on 7-2-2011 by FDNY343 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

You seem to enjoy telling everybody that they lack common sense, yet you are failing to understand the OP's points(on purpose?? Surely not??).

Heres an example to clarify for you..I'll...make.... it.... nice ...and....simple......

Take a pencil....you can easily snap it in half.

Take the same pencil...try and snap it lengthways...you cant, yet its the same pencil.

Crash a plane vertically into a "floor" of concrete 8 inches thick and the plane will easily penetrate through...
...but the same plane will NEVER penetrate( ala the Naudet videos) through an acre of concrete when impacted on the horizontal.

I understand this, minus a College education....why dont you???

Or is yours a choice Mr.Fireman....

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni

You seem to enjoy telling everybody that they lack common sense,

Really? Where? I have never posted anything of the sort. Prove it.

yet you are failing to understand the OP's points(on purpose?? Surely not??).

I understand it just fine, thanks.

Heres an example to clarify for you..I'll...make.... it.... nice ...and....simple......

Ok, I'll try to follow along...

Take a pencil....you can easily snap it in half.

Take the same pencil...try and snap it lengthways...you cant, yet its the same pencil.

Relevance?

Crash a plane vertically into a "floor" of concrete 8 inches thick and the plane will easily penetrate through...
...but the same plane will NEVER penetrate( ala the Naudet videos) through an acre of concrete when impacted on the horizontal.

Why not? It's not impacting the ENTIRE acre. Do YOU not understand THAT?? It only impacted a SMALL portion of the lightweight concrete that was used in the towers.

Care to show the math for this? Start with kinetic energy, and then calculate the resisting force of the concrete, and you tell me what is going to win.

I'll give you a hint. Find the compressive strength of lightweight concrete that uses flyash and pumice. Not structural, as that rating is much higher, and used for support columns.

I understand this, minus a College education....why dont you???

Derpa....cause I am just a dumb fireman of course.......

Or is yours a choice Mr.Fireman....

Nope, I understand it just fine. Thanks for asking though. I appreciate your concern for my education....

edit on 7-2-2011 by FDNY343 because: Adddress the rest of the post

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343

Originally posted by pshea38
All these speculations are based on video clips that have been shown to be computer generated images of the crime scene. It is simply ridiculous to spend so much time and effort debating the viability of physical and scientific realities of a scenario that have been proven to have been artificially contrived. Other aspects of all videos concerned prove that they are artificially generated. Why not talk about the video fakery that reports to represent desperate individuals leaping to their deaths from the ailing towers. It is in this area that refutation will become more difficult, and will have a greater impact on the people who are yet waiting to be convinced. Don't also forget the fakery that is the vast majority of victim photographs and life histories, as represented by all memorial tributes. Cut to the damn chase as lets quit skirting around the peripheries.

ps i told you previously jim to beware of getting involved with people like hooper, weedywacker, fdny343, logical1 etc. You will end up running hard just to stand still. its been ten years for gods sake. lets cut to the damn chase.

I have now put you in the same bin as Jim when it comes to disgusting, absurd comments.

And yet, for god's sake, cut to the damn chase already.

What do you actually plan on doing?

you go ahead and put me where you will. whatever about how you view my comments, i don't think jim has made any disgusting or absurd remarks, and i have read this whole thread. in fact i was banned from posting recently for calling somebody retarded after i was personnally attacked, something i see you have done to jim in one of your earlier posts. i am not seeing you slapped with a ban! i see only too well now why ye have tried and are still trying so hard. the vice is tightening for the real perpetrators of 9/11. more and more evidense is coming to light. the final nail will be the gradual mass realisation that not only were the planes faked but that most if not all of the victims were faked also. then what? i don't know. big trouble for quite afew, i'm guessing. i suggest that if you are so concerned about the honour and dignity of your firefighting victim comrades that you contact all the families of all of the firefighters who have been represented so poorly in all of the memorial tributes and photographs, and demand from them images that not been mirrored, photoshopped, doctored and otherwise faked, and plead with these numerous families to show even a little respect and genuity in their tributes to their lost loved ones. personally i don't think you will have too much luck locating the vast majority. you do this and i will very humbly retract every single thing i have said. now me, i have cut to the chase. it only remains for the majority to stop dawdling.. however, i believe there is a drastic contingency plan in place by the guilty for if/when truth becomes widespread and bid trouble comes knocking. we are hearing on this site and elsewhere the rumblings of some strange very political activities. i believe the grander chase may be now on in earnest. i do not know what i plan on doing then. do you?
edit on 7-2-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

All these speculations are based on video clips that have been shown to be computer generated images of the crime scene.

Care to prove it? Without useing Google and Youtube!

septemberclues.info...

straight to the horses mouth....

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

reply to post by FDNY343

And how many jet airliners have you actually seen impacting a building that had the exact same structure as the Twin Towers?

Not too many I'd hazard a guess, so it's a bit naive to use the NEVER word.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Were you seriously implying that most of the 9/11 victims faked or had their death's faked?

:
edit on 7-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by pshea38

Don't also forget the fakery that is the vast majority of victim photographs and life histories, as represented by all memorial tributes. Cut to the damn chase as lets quit skirting around the peripheries.

Yeah, lets quit pussyfooting around. Everything is fake and everyone knows it, even the victims are fake, even the victims families, even the eyewitnesses are fake. Its all fake.

So where is the chase and how do we get there?

you've got it spot on(accept everyone doesn't quite know it yet). i couldn't have put it better myself.

..now come on. you know only too well where the chase is at. tut tut... ever the knowing deny-ers

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one
reply to post by pshea38

Were you seriously implying that most of the 9/11 victims faked or had their death's faked?

:
edit on 7-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

yes man. it has been proven without doubt at:

septemberclues.info...

if you are genuine, you will go through the vicsims report, and everything else besides, to learn the proven extent of the fakery.

if you are not, you won't.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Good job your name is Logical one...would hate to have seen your response if you'd called yourself Dumbo or something.....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f7f7babd7b6.gif[/atsimg]

Does this look real....or are you going to argue because I have never seen a Boeing crash into the WTC, I cannot question how it looks like CGI???

Reminds me of those Warner Bros cartoons.....BEEP BEEP!!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join