It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashtrei
reply to post by Kali74

well put, i have been interested in UFO's since i was 5 years old and read chariots of the gods, i carry a digital cam whenever i leave the house on the chance i might see and thus capture footage.
If im lucky enough to do so, will my interest make what i film a hoax ?

Well said sir, I've been wanting to make that point.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

At this point, even if it is a hoax and you prove it...you've gone too far with the facebook thing, sure it's public domain but...it's creepy. Also finding out all this stuff doesn't make it a hoax it's just "circumstantial". Who knew you couldn't be into anything new age be interested in graphic design and catch a ufo on camera.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pezza

Yep you are 100% correct man.... sarcasm on. You said it I believe it. IMO Video 1-2 should be everyone focus not 3,4

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DeboWilliams

i agree that looks fishy, not conclusive proof, but i agree its a tick on the hoax side of the list

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Could these videos be viral marketing for “Battle: Los Angeles”?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Im not so sure, myspace was used to blow the lid on the richard theilmann / source A hoax, and considering the people the scumbag was scamming with his stolen valor the ends justified the means imo.

Youd think though if he was hoaxing, hed have been more careful covering and hiding these tracks, having said that RT got away with it for 2 years until his myspace page caught him out.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

They could be. are they ? i dont know i havent seen anything yet that makes a case for that being true

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashtrei
reply to post by Kali74

Im not so sure, myspace was used to blow the lid on the richard theilmann / source A hoax, and considering the people the scumbag was scamming with his stolen valor the ends justified the means imo.

Youd think though if he was hoaxing, hed have been more careful covering and hiding these tracks, having said that RT got away with it for 2 years until his myspace page caught him out.

Dunno what that is you're referring to lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
WhiteAlaska is a British national of Kenyan upbringing normally living in France, but in Liverpool due to circumstances. Have been online since the mid 90s, so know which news sources are credible from experience. If anything of interest comes on screen I spend hours verifying its authenticity before commenting.

Don't you feel there would be more mainstream media coverage if an 'alien' or 'angel' sighting really happened?

Back to Al Jazeera live feed. They had the audacity to set up a giant t.v. screen in Freedom Square just moments after being ordered out of their offices.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by pezza

Yep you are 100% correct man.... sarcasm on. You said it I believe it. IMO Video 1-2 should be everyone focus not 3,4

yeh, 1 and 2 show the same characteristics as 3/4. I havent even bothered writing up their analysis. If i have a spare hour i will write it up

edit: actually, I will do 1 and 2, this time I will do an even more detailed analysis than 3/4. A really good outcome would be to convince everyone beyond reasonable doubt that the UFO is synthetic in the videos, regardless of their history in the previous 83 pages. To be honest, i dont even know which members are for/against the hoax, they are just names.

I guess the only person that would still believe in the authenticity of the footage despite overwhelming scientific evidence are the sort of people that could subscribe to theory's like our perception and light recieved by the biosensors in the back of our eyes are manipulated in real time. This done by some matrix type overlord with a mouse and a quantam computer and super advanced version of photoshop that could modify our visual perception in real time to add/remove certain visual phenomena.. This I cannot rule out.

edit on 4-2-2011 by pezza because: change of plans

edit on 4-2-2011 by pezza because: add last paragraph

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Okay , I'll ask again , has anyone posted a translation of what was being said in the first video ?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlaska

there has been mainstream media coverage from around the world

www.vancouversun.com...

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com...

www.thinq.co.uk...

www.mediaite.com...

www.foxnews.com...

and TV news in israel too

Whats interesting is most of these ran the 3rd vid the fake one as the story
edit on 4-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

yes

i posted the link ,

try watching this

the translation is in the subtitles

PS i like your avatar text, i have ELP album of the same name
edit on 4-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Consider yourself lucky, it was a large hoax perpetrated by another site that i wont mention, it was complex and eventually it was busted after 2 years, the FBI even got involved at the end.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

Okay , thanks for that . So , what is the general consensus here ?
Legitimate or fake ?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by DeboWilliams

I said I would test it but you decided to keep talking instead of waiting thus. I decided to move on today and work on something thats actually worth working on. You continue to push this audio yet everyone has stated it is not enough.

I am no longer going to do this test at this time I am going to look at the real evidence in the video first.

Actually sir- a few people who work with sound (including me for 25+ years) has been very vocal about Debo's analysis possibly being the best and closest thing we have to a smoking gun.

I've seen many, including you, misunderstand or underestimating his evidence due to lack "getting" what he says, or just assuming he is wrong.

Fact remains- if the audio tracks are altered versions of the same track and not two different ones- it is impossible to say Debo's audio study is inconclusive due to facts presented. It would be because people "don't get the evidence" he is putting forward.

I ask three things of you.

One: To kindly stop telling him to STOP keep trying to show you this evidence or telling him it is an inconclusive/worthless study. I personally think his evidence is some of the hardest hitting stuff thus far, and have seen countless people ignore it (due to its subject matter being complex, and people like you telling the crowd here its unimportant).

Two: Rewatch Debo's video presentation showing his findings and try very hard to "get it". What he says, to the best of my knowledge, is hard proof of audio reuse and editing. I still allow there to be a small "unknown"factor that may disprove his work. But for the life of me I don't see what it is.

Three: You continue with your planned experiment to disprove his findings by recreating his experiments on your own as you said you would. I know you will not succeed in reproducing the sound problems with clip one and two with two mics apart in real space.

Thank you for your time.

MM

edit on 4-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I can only speak for myself, but i think that vid 3 is fake, vids 1, 2 and 4...... "I dont know" are the 3 most honest and useful words i have at this point in time

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

Well if it was a legal matter then it's understandable, but...for this? A UFO hoax while it sucks for those of looking for real answers hardly justifies that kind of lengths lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

There are a few of us here who dont hear what debo is hearing, and thus to some of us his theory is inconclusive.
Some one else many pages back posted they ran the sounds through similar software and they dont match

We are each entitled to our opinion, but its mine and that of others that the audio issue is inconclusive

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is not hoax no matter what people say, how can two people on video 1 and 2 and 4 people on video 4, that is a total of 6 people that are visable on video, and we got at least 5 people on video 3 (english speaking) and another 3 on video 5 (english speaking) we have 3 that speak hebrew on blogs we are talking about 16 people that are talking the same stuff, also video 1 and 2 I think they are speaking Arab? Come on this could not be a hoax to many people involve, Do you know what this is its a nightmare , we just cross over the twilight zone, we don't want to believe it so we make up think that is a hoax, and we try to reason with the fact, but nobody we go to these extend just to fool us. no one no matter how much I want to be a movie director there are other ways to fool people with out getting myself hurt. And to do this in Utah at middle of the night and to mention eyewitness of sane people. Why don't we just admitted that those ORBS are ET orgin, how do they work I don't know and your guess is not better than my guess. I suggest that we need to try to find a way to communicate with them.

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join