It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Okay, I can only find one Israeli News Source that has a comprehensive story about these videos and it seems like a golden find...Until they cite Alfred Weber as a source of info, calling him a "Space Expert"!!! The really stinky part is that Alfred has a story on his page stating that experts from the aforementioned Israeli website are saying “Jerusalem UFO orbs fulfill Stan Fulham’s ET council prediction”...Nothing wrong with that you say? The thing is, he is the one that said this originally, ON THEIR WEBSITE, not vice-versa! He is knowingly crediting the Israeli news source with reporting something that HE TOLD THEM. What a nasty liar! He is also a known associate of MICHAEL COHEN!

Israeli News Source>>>www.nrg.co.il...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Have there ever been any UFO reports similar to this? We've all seen hundreds upon hundreds of photos and videos of alleged UFO's, and I can't recall anything that is comparable.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

no matter what video is presented people will say it is faked.

No matter what evidence is shown to the contrary, people will still say it's true .... ahem!

When the need to believe is strong, it trumps rational/logical thinking every time. As I always say, never underestimate ones ability to pull the wool over their own eyes!

IRM

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

that works both ways, unfortunatly. But that's the human condition isn't it. We're always right, even when we're wrong

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Yes except that in this case no whitnesses other than the people who claim to have filmed an UFO came forward. If it would have been real it would have been kind of hard to overlook.

1:00 A.M.
everyone is focusing on Egypt
The entire sighting only lasted less than 1 minute
you don't know if there were no other witnesses
just because they have not come forward does not mean there were not more
they all are Muslim or Jewish
they are probably too mixed in Religion to care
edit on 3-2-2011 by Paradigm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Isn't that what I just said... but in a slightly more verbose form?

IRM

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

that works both ways, unfortunatly. But that's the human condition isn't it. We're always right, even when we're wrong

WERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF A HOAX

THERE IS NONE

therefore what is your point?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Claytonius

The problem with this line of reasoning is this: did we really expect these known hoaxers and charlatans, (like Cohen and Faal) to leave this alone? Really? You know they could hardly WAIT to put their stamp on it, even if they had to wait a day or two after the original release to ruin the video with poorly added audio.

We are talking about men who will do anything to have their name out there connected to any incident, even if they have to hi-jack a complete strangers video evidence. Isn't that what has happened here?

They seem to me to be terribly desperate to attach themselves to ANY incident when media attention may be garnered, especially if it is something seemingly real. I mean, their purpose is to make money, right. If they can manage to get in on the ground floor of a sighting like this and attach themselves to it from the start, then their names are forever associated with it, real or hoax.

That's their M.O, ain't it?

edit on 2/3/11 by jennybee35 because: dang spelling!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by laymanskeptic

Finally! Excellent work sir. Here's a short video displaying the differences between interlaced and progressive video.

edit to add: and practically nobody is even paying attention, typical ATS

edit on 3-2-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Acidtastic

Isn't that what I just said... but in a slightly more verbose form?

IRM

Still waiting for evidence of a HOAX. But you seem unable to provide it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
lol ok sorry for that.

Paradigm2012, what would qualify as solid evidence for you, since you are able to easily dismiss all of the current information given on this subject.

What would you require to say "Ok this is a hoax and I've been bamboozled"? please enlighten us
edit on 3-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

Originally posted by Cassius666
It seems nobody cares about this sighting. No news about it in the Israeli media anywhere of something that should have been picked up by hundreds.

That is not correct they covered it! Click Me!

For me personal this is not a hoax how many theoretical explanations well come afterwards this one feels real.!
But for a lot of other ones I had my doubt! but if the makers all decided to come out as it was a joke then I will say its a hoax!
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

The info in that^^^ news story can be traced back to ALBERT WEBER, who is a CRACKPOT and known associate of Micheal Weber, who coincidentally is the only one who has interviewed Eli....
edit on 3-2-2011 by Claytonius because: spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

They are unable to debunk the voices of the 2 men and the voices of the 4 kids in the car.

That does not make any sense, however the video was edited and produced not as one video but several videos spliced together. Plus the Orb was later added just as laymanskeptic explained.

There are 6 eyewitnesses.

Really how do you know there are 6 eye witnesses? Who are these eye witnesses you speak of? Source?

Why did they sound so "real" and "shocked:" at what they saw.

They did not seem very "real" or "shocked" to me. Teenagers that attend film school, drama club can easilly do this kind of thing. Some of the best actors are walk on's. Some people still think the Mcpherson tape is still real even when the producer said it was a work of fiction. The acting in that film was poor mind you.

Did the hoaxers hire 6 actors?

Seems a bunch of kids had an idea and applied themselves with the proper know how and technical application.

Nobody on ATS has been able to debunk the case

Actually it is in favor of it being a hoax. The instances of manipulation, deception and lack of cooperation among several other things weigh heavily against it being authentic. And the scales are tipping even more toward a hoax. So far your argument has been "that's weak" and "no it's not" yet nothing to contribute. It is annoying, if you are going to present your case do it is a civil and logical manner please. Put something together that is coherent and makes sense.

Thanks
edit on 3-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Judging from the line drawn in that photo indicating the edge of where the tree is. Would you say that the man is being obstructed in any way by that tree?

EDIT TO ADD

Also would you agree that the cell phone the man is holding can be seen just above his head?
edit on 3-2-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I just want to copy this to this thread as i feel it is strong evidence refuting HOAXKiller1's tracking video..

Not once in the entire video was the foreground really illuminated until the flash. Where would this data come from if this flash didn't really happen? There is no other place in the video to extract the pixels to create the top part of the wall as that data not present due to lighting problems..

Animated Gif:

1:

2:

These lighting conditions prove how unreliable HOAXKiller1's tracking on the wall is.
You can clearly see the true outline of the wall when the flash happens. The CCD in the camera was not good enough to record the contrast of light levels, in the foreground vs background. Which is exactly why we see the all white balance being constantly adjusted in the foreground..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Still waiting for evidence of a HOAX. But you seem unable to provide it.

Oh the Irony!

Unless you are blind (or worse), there has been countless evidence put forward to support the hoax hypothesis. I'm yet to see any 'believer' supply critical evidence of equal measure to suggest it's true. All you (and others like you) have put forth are your 'gut feelings' which simply translates as your need to believe that it is true.

[FAIL]

IRM :shk:
edit on 3/2/11 by InfaRedMan because: Added silly quote

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams
lol ok sorry for that.

Paradigm2012, what would qualify as solid evidence for you, since you are able to easily dismiss all of the current information given on this subject.

What would you require to say "Ok this is a hoax and I've been bamboozled"? please enlighten us
edit on 3-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

I would require some evidence that its a hoax. Actually solid evidence of a hoax.

Audio from 1 source taken on 2 cellphones is not evidence.

anything more concrete?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

It looks like we have momentum.
CBS has picked it up.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The lunatic fringe has returned but it needs a new leader this time it seems

Where is the proof this is authentic people? Where are these "witnesses" are they too busy with home work? Perhaps working on their next hoax even practicing their lines?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Using the animated gif in addition to the still that was posted earlier...

I'll ask again, is the tree in anyway obstructing this mans view?

Hint: looking at his right side and being able to see the city lights would indicate that he's away from the tree. His cellphone is also at an elevated level around his upper torso/neck area

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join