It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just A Thought : Could The Powers That Be Have Started The Uprising In Egypt So They Could Sneak Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
was watching fox today about the uprising in egypt. and being the hard core right wing wacko that i am. who believes that every major event that happens in the world, is the result of a conspiracy or some plot cooked up by the tptb, to kill, steel, or make things disappear, or any other diabolical scam that may cross their minds. who also doesn't trust any thing that comes from the msm, even fox news.

any way my thought was this, its been rumored that zahi hawass has found some thing at his last dig at the giza complex either under the sphinx or in the great pyramid. ( sorry no links, but i would think that a search here at ats
or any other number of sites would provide more than enough speculation for this. i know i have seen it in more than one thread here just cant remember where.) and every body knows what kind of artifact nazi he is. could he have found some thing that would change every thing we know and be about to release it. or would he bury it himself and someone wants to make sure that it never sees the light of day.

think about it, what better way to make evidence disappear than under the cover of a armed conflict, or even worse, a all out war. it has been said that one of the first things that happened in iraq after the take over of baghdad, was just about all of the artifacts from many different locations were loaded up and have never been seen again. and knowing how saddam was, he probably had some real goodies there.

could there be a link between the two, could it be that both show us that that mankind is older than we think. or maybe could it be that like the believers in our space brothers think, that one of the alien races, be it the lizards, greys, or the nords came down and spliced monkey genes with theirs and made us. this might be some thing to ponder on.

so i ask all the ancient civilization scholars, enthusiast, or any one else who wants to weigh in to tell me if they think my idea holds any water. i know that there will be some wise asses out there who are gonna want to slam me, and others who would like to insult me. so i say come one, come all, lets hear what you think.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I think that it could be possible that he found something. I like the age of modern human idea you have. To push your idea one step further, could they be hiding time traveler evidence? Maybe he found something old that really wasn't that old..lol. While I do not think there will be concrete proof of any of this, it is a good thought to ponder.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

never thought about time travel, i guess because i never have been able to embrace it.the paradox thing keeps getting in my way. but you know what if alien time travelers from the future, went back to our anicent past and did the gene splicein thing. now thats something to ponder hunh?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The paradox thing gets me too. It was just an idea. I would not know how it would be possible, but I believe the govt's know a little more than they are leading us to believe.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

me to, all of those black projects, and the hints that all of the former employees have been droping, and out right claiming, just cant be all disinfo. i think there is some truth to some of to it all.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

“We took satellite images over an area in Dashur and we could see that a pyramid is buried underneath the ground. Right now we are excavating this pyramid,” Hawass told Discovery News.

news.discovery.com/source

Best I could do with the premise in the opening post.

I don't see anything world, ...errr I mean Egypt, ending here.

Unless of course our timeline of world history has been majorly altered,
or was never right,
and something in this tomb has a definative chronology completely destroying western history and archaeology.

But my feelings are that, just like the dead sea scrolls,
major finds are studied for decades before the public is allowed to have an opinion on them.

David Grouchy

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

thanks for the link, right now i've been doing a site search and going back to threads that i have flagged. it might have been something somebody said in passing. some times it's hard to remember where you've seen or heard something. for some reason i keep thinking it's from ether zorgon or slayer. not to say that they made that claim
but i think some one might have said something in a reply. if i'm not mistaken zorgon is more into to aliens and slayer is the ancient civilization guy.

and i do agree with you about how long before we find out any new info. that just chaps my butt, i wanta know now damn it.

edit on 29-1-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I thought about this but seems redundant.. Why steal something that is already yours and no one knows you have it?

Mubarak has been in power since 81 and in the US pocket (mostly due to republicans i might add, tptb..) Mubarak is in the pocket of the US and Hawass is in the pocket of Mubarak to even get to his position.. If something ever found we wouldnt know, no reason to steal it.
edit on 30-1-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
any way my thought was this, its been rumored that zahi hawass has found some thing at his last dig at the giza complex either under the sphinx or in the great pyramid.

If he had, he would have had to announce it. Well over 30 (and sometimes up to 100) people work at any dig and there are a large number of people secondarily associated with it. Because of issues with looters and tourists, the safest thing to do is announce the find and then put it under guard and get it out of the ground as fast as he could. There are a lot of people on the dig (workers) who are just there to dig the sand, and they gossip.

I'm speaking from some experience here.

think about it, what better way to make evidence disappear than under the cover of a armed conflict, or even worse, a all out war. it has been said that one of the first things that happened in iraq after the take over of baghdad, was just about all of the artifacts from many different locations were loaded up and have never been seen again. and knowing how saddam was, he probably had some real goodies there.

Museums have catalogs and they keep careful track of everything in there (I work at a museum as a volunteer and have helped label stuff.) So we know what was looted from the Baghdad museums. We also know what was done in the Egyptian museum (nine rioters smashing some small objects and ripping the heads off two mummies before the nine people involved were captured.) There's also some video footage of the event.

Throughout history there's been a lot of cases of outright looting and cases of pure artifact theft. The best known case of artifact theft was in WWII when the Nazis snatched properties held by Jews, but even then there was a good "paper trail." In the case of looting, things get destroyed (melted for their gold or silver or otherwise "stripped") or they get taken to the "black market."

could there be a link between the two, could it be that both show us that that mankind is older than we think.

How old do you think humans are? Scientists think homo sapiens is around a 200,000 years old (modern-behaving ones, with clothing and so forth are around 70,000 years old) and the oldest primate ancestors (Plesidapis) are somewhere around 55 million years old.

Anyway, "spectacular find"? No. There's too many people working those digs to keep things secret. You'd be surprised how much the archaeological community knows about what Hawass is doing, in spite of closed digs.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

If he had, he would have had to announce it. Well over 30 (and sometimes up to 100) people work at any dig and there are a large number of people secondarily associated with it. Because of issues with looters and tourists, the safest thing to do is announce the find and then put it under guard and get it out of the ground as fast as he could. There are a lot of people on the dig (workers) who are just there to dig the sand, and they gossip.

yes i would have to agree with this statement if this was a perfect world, but we all know its not. i have read and seen on more than one tv show about him, that he likes to be the first one in when a dig is opened. all by himself, then he calls for others to follow after he checked it out. this is suspect to me, if he doesn't like what he see's he can order it sealed back up. he has the power to do this, he is the head cheese.not only that, i think the only one he answers to is murbarak, i might be wrong about this, but i don't think so. and i do believe that he has done this at past diggs. ( again sorry for not having the proper sources or links for these statements. i do know that i saw the first one in bit, on the history channel show about him. be it as cheesy as it was. also there was one on msnbc that said the same if i'm not mistaken.) and as far as all the workers, isn't that what rumors are a form of gossip.most people want to see proof not just hear say. and he can all ways order them not to say any thing. remember what he told the girl that relieved herself in the pyramid, you must be punished. and she was a westerner, just think of the power he might have over his own countrymen.

Museums have catalogs and they keep careful track of everything in there (I work at a museum as a volunteer and have helped label stuff.) So we know what was looted from the Baghdad museums.

this statement i can not agree with. after all that has been shown about what a whack job saddam hussien was. how can we be certain everything that was found had been documented. you do know that he thought he was the reincarnation of king nebuchadnezzar don't you. and he going to rebuild babylon. ( this i have links for.)
paranormal.about.com this is one of many.
and the way i read it he was pretty hands on. so how do we know that he documented everything. so if he gave a order to hush up, i bet most did, and i bet some got dead for bumpin their gums.

Throughout history there's been a lot of cases of outright looting and cases of pure artifact theft. The best known case of artifact theft was in WWII when the Nazis snatched properties held by Jews, but even then there was a good "paper trail." In the case of looting, things get destroyed (melted for their gold or silver or otherwise "stripped") or they get taken to the "black market."

this statement i agree with and disagree with. yes the nazi's did do the things you say, and yes there was a paper trail. the conspirators got caught, the nazi's kept immaculate records, dotted their i's and crossed their t's. also they felt they were in the right so why hide it, only other nazi's would see the documents.
now for the disagreement, it's been said that a good conspiracy, leaves no trace. in other words no one other than the conspirators know what happened. there for no paper trail, and nothing goes to the black market. might sound like circular reasoning but there it is.

How old do you think humans are? Scientists think homo sapiens is around a 200,000 years old (modern-behaving ones, with clothing and so forth are around 70,000 years old) and the oldest primate ancestors (Plesidapis) are somewhere around 55 million years old.

how to answer this with out turning it into a evolution vs. creation fight, first i will say i believe in creation, but i'm not in the 6000 yr crowd. to much out there to say that. also i will say that i do believe that there is micro evolution and not macro evolution. thats to say that species can adapt to a certain environments or be bread to do so this would also include cloning and gene splicing. but one thing turning into something else, please a monkey is a monkey, and a human is a human.

and as far as dating things, i cant say how old. to many dating methods have been shown to have flaws.
you know most scientists are biased and will refuse to admit to something that not the status quo for their community,

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well reading on the BBC text service on my tv earlier, it was announced that modern man came about a lot earlier than they thought when they found tools in the United Arab Emirates that are dated up to 50,000 years older than when they believed modern man left Africa so you never know.

I remember a case of the Labour government in Britain a few years ago being held to account for what they called "burying bad news" by announcing something that had huge implications for society in the country but then releasing some other news instead that was more positive and was reported on more than the bad news. A few politicians resigned over that issue once discovered.

Do other governments use events to "bury bad news"? Absolutely they would but in this case, it would be impossible to know what they could be hiding and why they'd start a possible revolution if it wasn't something immense they wished to hide.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
TPTB didn't start the uprising so they could hide anything like that IMIHO. It got started so that Egypt would go fundamentalist and so Israel would be wiped off the map. ATS thread . Check out the Muslim Brotherhood, which is behind the uprising. They fully disapprove of peace with Israel. They were formed with a goal of bringing in sharia law. The people of Egypt are going to miss the 'good ol' days' when all they had was a dictator and were poor. That was bad enough but what's coming with The Muslim Brotherhood is going to be worse.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Israel would be wiped off the map
LMAO huh ??
Your joking ?
How on earth is that going to happen pray tell ?
shall we make a bet on it ?
id be a millionaire on odds for that lmao .

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I believe you may be right. I was only saying to my wife this morning that we are gonna see more of this. I mean Tunisia a few weeks ago. They took 1.5 tonnes of Gold out of the country.www.abovetopsecret.com... Egypt now in turmoil. 59 flights stopped with tens of milllons worth in Gold. I have always said to watch the big players. When they start to dissapear, then there is something big on the horizon.

Cause a big diversion while they slip away. This year has seen some bad stuff already and i believe it will get worse.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

never thought about time travel, i guess because i never have been able to embrace it.the paradox thing keeps getting in my way. but you know what if alien time travelers from the future, went back to our anicent past and did the gene splicein thing. now thats something to ponder hunh?

easy way to remove the time travel paradox......Time travel doesnt send the subject back in time, the subject remains fixed a fixed point in space and time whilst reality travels back in time around the subject.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111
easy way to remove the time travel paradox......Time travel doesnt send the subject back in time, the subject remains fixed a fixed point in space and time whilst reality travels back in time around the subject.

Interesting theory you have there, very interesting. Actually makes a lot of sense too if it were achievable but I guess that could be saved for a different thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
I thought about this but seems redundant.. Why steal something that is already yours and no one knows you have it?

Mubarak has been in power since 81 and in the US pocket (mostly due to republicans i might add, tptb..) Mubarak is in the pocket of the US and Hawass is in the pocket of Mubarak to even get to his position.. If something ever found we wouldnt know, no reason to steal it.

Hawass is in the pocket of the US too...rumoured to be through CIA via SRII to be precise.

He was allegedly sponsored through University by SRII (Stanford Research Institute International) and was 'helped' through his career and placed in his current position.

SRI is a technology R&D outfit with very close ties to TPTB. They have worked for many government departments on advanced and secret technology projects, including DARPA, Homeland security, DoE, Military, etc.

They also have robotics, computing and A.I. project interests too.

In fact, they sound like the perfect outfit to call on if you're in the market for someone to investigate and reverse engineer any 'foreign' high technology found while excavating Egypt..and Hawass has proved himself to be the perfect man for his particular role..from an SRI perspective that is. First of all and most importantly, he's kept his mouth shut. Secondly, he's done what he's been told to do. Namely, through controlling access to dig in Egypt and it's areas of interest.

The only one's kept in the dark, are everyone else.

OP, i get what you're saying about under cover of chaos being a good time to slip out the back with the 'goodies', and the reason for legging it is fairly obvious...he's in danger of being ousted..and soon, by the looks of it. He's going to do what most with an interest in self preservation would do - leg it, and consolidate the spoils he manages to get out with. Potential ancient high technology discovered and then controlled, would be high on the list of stuff to take.

Let's see what Hawass does..if he breaks for it - things will get interesting i think.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

yes that kinda thing happens all the time here on the msm. but here in the u.s. no politician is gonna resign.
they fight tooth and nail to hang on to their place at the table, they don't want their dinner plate broke.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The politicians who resigned here tried to fight hard but lost support and figured they should tell the truth and leave office. Unlike the politicians who used public money to buy their own stuff and are being sent to prison for lying and stealing yet still insist they did nothing wrong.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I kinda dont think Egypt could go fundamentalist.. I know a few younger Muslim Egyptians from the Cairo area.. There all gamers, net addicts, part time hash smokers and party people.

They could try but many wild ones there who are more westernised then most middle eastern nations.

new topics

top topics

join