It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport Intercepts 59 Outbound Gold Shipments Worth Tens Of Millions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Airport Intercepts 59 Outbound Gold Shipments Worth Tens Of Millions

www.themarketguardian.com

After a week ago we learned that the central bank of Tunisia had parted with 23% of its gold stash courtesy of now deposed president who fled the country with a 1.5 ton shipment of gold, it appears that Egypt is preparing for a comparable spike in revolutionary activity. Only unlike the now former Tunisian president whose gold sequestering actions were retroactive and thus, quite lucky to succeed, Egypt has taken proactive measures. According to Egypt News, the country’s airport has intercepted
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I did a search and did not find this article

I think this is a sign of what will happen in the western world once the time comes.

Is all the gold still in fort knocks?
Someone needs to do an Audit

I remember hearing about gold bricks being stolen under the twin towers on 911.

Is this a sign of what is to come here?

www.themarketguardian.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The amount of gold in the gold depository in kentucky(Fort Knox) i think that fort knox doesnt hold the amout of gold it used to or it was just a front and really held something else..I read years ago that the declaration is helds there. at time's of war way back in the day...the royal jewels were held there...for all we know they could have the ARK Of The Covenant there..hell, they could even have the spear of destiny there...who really know's for sure..they only opened in onece to a select few...and they only showed them a few room's who know's how deep is goes or what it could connect to underground..is nothing compared to the amount of gold in the underbelly of the federal reserve bank in manhattan...If gold were to be taken it doesnt matter that it's other country's gold in there they would just take it if it came to those circumstance's...

I have heard that in the sub-basement's of the north tower was gold and in the sub-basement's of the south tower was silver...or vice-versa...

I alway's had a feeling that what happened on 9-11 is what happened in the movies die hard with a vengence...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
lol take the gold and run . Are we really surprised by these actions ? we allow criminals to stay in office and excerise power , why are surprised when # hits the fan , those same criminals rob us lool. Must be nice to be elite all you have to do is steal doesnt matter how much of the country hates you , because there stuck with the bill...just like we all will be lol.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus13

I think you are absolutely right and I am extremely suspicious about the fact that very little was said about this aspect of 9/11.

Also a lot of records were destroyed. Building 7 held a lot of records from the CIA and records of Prescott Bush's guilt in trading with Nazi Germany. Then of course the Pentagon was hit right in the records where the defense department lost 2.3 trillion....

Then the next day they forgot all about it...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

deposed president who fled the country with a 1.5 ton shipment of gold,.....

What? Are we living back in the times of Wild Bill Hickok?

At least he could've done it like a modern-day Donald Rumsfeld and just say it was 'misplaced'

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Too funny! I didn't see your post above mine!

Great minds think and conspire alike it seems!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by Ophiuchus13

I can personally account for a lot of gold being in Ft. Knox. My dad was one of the lucky hired to do an audit back a few years ago. I think 70s or 80s. They put an ad out for local labor in the local newspaper and he was one of the lucky ones to get the job. They had armed guards present at all times, while the weighed the gold. He even carved his initials in the wall. As for if its been removed since then, that is anyones guess.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
Reply to post by Ophiuchus13

I can personally account for a lot of gold being in Ft. Knox. My dad was one of the lucky hired to do an audit back a few years ago. I think 70s or 80s. They put an ad out for local labor in the local newspaper and he was one of the lucky ones to get the job. They had armed guards present at all times, while the weighed the gold. He even carved his initials in the wall. As for if its been removed since then, that is anyones guess.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I don't follow the Fed's goings on but 30 years ago was a LONG time ago. That's when the dollar was BACKED by gold if I'm not mistaking. Wasn't it Nixon who nixed that whole idea and supported the fiat dollar?

Again, I don't waste my time with politics. To me they are the legalized equivalent to the Mafia.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Is all the gold still in fort knocks?

It's Fort Knox .. but your spelling here is probably more accurate of what is going on. The Fort of Hard Knocks .. or the Fort with the peasants knocking on the door for a hand out ... anyways .. good story and definately worth watching. Makes ya' a bit nervous ..doesn't it??

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus13

It is probably holding alot of paper IOUs now. There is no way we have enough gold to cover our TRILLIONS of dollars of debt.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Wuld it shock anyone to find that Fort Knox is empty of the precious yellow bricks?
For some reason i have the impression that the 9/11 gold was held in the downstairs vault. in separate cages for each depositing country or whatever....
The convoy of trucks that they supposedly found crushed at the entrance to one of the tunnels leading out,contained little gold i thought.
The bulk of it, and nobody has ever mentioned a total, is still missing.
Or is this erroneous info?

top topics

join