It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KoraX

The video is most likely fabricated, but HoaxKiller1's arguments are just cursive and unconvincing.

Try shooting a foreground/background comparable to OP's video with foreground object ~20ft and background ~few miles. I think when foreground object is far enough, the optical shift will be reduced to near zero.

Not your ordinary hoax is it...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkererJim
reply to post by KoraX

The video is most likely fabricated, but HoaxKiller1's arguments are just cursive and unconvincing.

Try shooting a foreground/background comparable to OP's video with foreground object ~20ft and background ~few miles. I think when foreground object is far enough, the optical shift will be reduced to near zero.

Not your ordinary hoax is it...

Sure isn't. Im on the boat of, I want to believe, but im not going to blindly credit these 4 (now 5) videos at face value, Its good that people are here to discuss both sides of the investigations

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
reply to post by mtnshredder

So far nobody has been able to find any errors in the video.

Are we now calling this one real?

Ummm you are incorrect, several people have pointed out that this is a hoax. You may not have had the time to go back through the pages but it has been posted several times. Come on people stop being lazy and do the footwork yourself and you will find this is more then fishy. You will find the original video has ties with ANW/--/allhoaxweb Micheal Cohen. The people screaming "this is real" are ignoring all the key factors here. All the evidence points to hoax as provided in this thread.

Listen, debunkers skeptics call em what you want they have won thus far. Even believers debunked and are yelling bs like myself, im a tin foil hat believer myself yes. And NO nobody knows if aliens are here and what "it" is. We think they are but we do not know in any certainty. Something has been interacting with our civilization, something much more advanced but nobody knows what it is. But something like this comes along it bridges your believer types with your religious types together and they tend to ignore the facts in favor of their extreme beliefs. That is why this hoax has been so effective. Yeah it looks really "cool" and it may even be real to you. But what we have been seeing so far is overwhelming, overwhelming instances of a HOAX.

Now more hoaxers are being inspired to follow suit. These people want you to believe in ET, they want to impose their new age GFOL type of beliefs on the rest of us. They think hoaxing is for the greater good and that a lie wont hurt anything. So what makes them different then religious radicals? They have become one and the same and are the opposite of what UFOLOGY is about. They are not concerned with the truth they are only interested in you embracing the gospel they speak. The people behind this are genius in a sense that they know how people will react to this given the holy site. If this happened in Idaho in some potato field it would have faded in to obscurity by now.

It is ANW viral spam people , just go there and realize all the CGI footage they have has the same back story.

A Cruel Hoax
edit on 1-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

same stuff but in utah.

edit on 1-2-2011 by lebaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Has this third angle already been posted ?? ( No, not the one with the still image)

www.youtube.com...

Sorry, if already been posted..went through the last couple of pages and did not find it.

edit on 1-2-2011 by triklops because: attached still image of the "flash"

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

A Cruel Hoax

Due to the religious connotation, I would agree with you whole heartedly, its not just trying to fool the ufologists, its trying to trick the faithful as well.

Truly sad

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by triklops

Holy cow. My Real-Hoax scale just tipped!!! S&F S&F!!!

link   

Originally posted by triklops
Has this third angle already been posted ?? ( No, not the one with the still image)

www.youtube.com...

Sorry, if already been posted..went through the last couple of pages and did not find it.

Son of a gun! Has anyone seen this yet?
It's a 4th freaking video! A bit like the third, but this time it isn't a still background, there are cars moving and stuff...and it has the flash...let me embed this for you also:

edit on 1-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: small correction

link   

Ummm you are incorrect, several people have pointed out that this is a hoax. You may not have had the time to go back through the pages but it has been posted several times. Come on people stop being lazy and do the footwork yourself and you will find this is more then fishy.

So you're saying if I go through all the pages I'll find enough evidence that this is a hoax. We need someone to go through and find the best bits then, and put them all together. Will do it myself if I've enough time later.

Myself, I think it's a hoax, but at the same time I'm starting to think that no matter what we see nowadays, there'll always be enough 'evidence' to show that it isn't real, even if it is. Giveaway for me is that no-one else has come forward saying they saw this too, lots of people should have seen this if it was real.
edit on 1-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

www.youtube.com...

Son of a gun! Has anyone seen this yet?
It's a 4th freaking video! A bit like the third, but this time it isn't a still background, there are cars moving and stuff...and it has the flash...let me embed this for you also:

edit on 1-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: small correction

Look at 0:22 or the image i attached to my last post. Looks pretty impressive !!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
ok, this is strange now. that video looks good, but it seems like a new one shows up as soon as the last gets debunked.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
ok, this is strange now. that video looks good, but it seems like a new one shows up as soon as the last gets debunked.

The account was created January 30th.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoraX

A Cruel Hoax

Due to the religious connotation, I would agree with you whole heartedly, its not just trying to fool the ufologists, its trying to trick the faithful as well.

Truly sad

YES this is not much different then then the Scientology scam that Anon fights protests.

The conspiracy nut in me thinks this has a religious agenda, religious undertones , possibly funded by a certain group of new age cults? GFOL, Heavens Gate , Infa Red Sky Alliance hoax cult ect,
The thought also comes to mind this is the false rapture we have heard about, the church trying to stay in power. Or a bunch of kids having a good laugh at our expense.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If we're still at this stage (this was just a couple of pages back.) then it's not been proven a hoax :

Originally posted by Crayfish

Originally posted by mtnshredder
Is it possible for one of you guys or gals that feel the footage is real, to answer and explain these questions that no one seems to want to address and keeps going unanswered?

This is where you are getting us wrong. Just because we're not satisfied with the evidence of hoaxing provided so far, it doesn't mean we think it is real. There are one or two people who have stated they believe it is real and if your post is only addressing those people then I apologise.

There are a greater number on the side sceptical of the debunkers who simply do not like to see something absolutely discarded as a hoax when there has been no conclusive proof. The questions raised in your post are all very valid but they are not what we are looking for. We've been looking for the inevitable error that a hoaxer will have made. So far the most compelling candidate for such an error is the mismatch between the screen of the cellphone and the image it was supposedly recording. That's still not quite proof as we don't know for sure that there isn't some mode on that phone that captures video using a non standard user interface.

What has got some people irritated is the keenness of certain people to discard this as a hoax based upon circumstantial evidence. They say "case closed", we say "probably fake but case still open at the moment".

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

nice find but it seems that the time between the bright flash and the "object" ascending is a good bit longer than in the original two videos.

The original videos, it was like instance liftoff after the flash, here, the people have time to even react to the flash before the "object" zooms up.

Also, after that the red balls of light in the sky look like a duplicate video, or the original video.

Notice how there's a strange cut to black for a second or two then we instantly see the dancing red lights which look nearly exact to the ones in the very first video posted.

My final conclusion. YOU ARE all being Trolled! The VERY first video is proven to be faked, except for those that are not all there and don't wanna believe concrete evidence, because they so badly wan't ET's to be visiting earth it's clouded thier proper judgement.

IMO, this is a couple of lowlifes haveing fun at alot of peoples expense, and wasting peoples time. There are groups that do this as an actual game (forget what it's called)..., but until I see something with my own eyes, No amount of video evidence (unless serious mainstream reports and actual events takeing place) , or eye-witness testimony (which is horrible, if you've studied it) is gonna make me believe in any video, or interview posted on you-tube.

Enjoy the hoax.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-2-2011 by triklops because: attached still image of the "flash"

Problems with that video. The light is white not blue, it is not round or a ball of light. The person filming anticipates that is about to shoot up just like the original. something that shoots up that fast would leave you to react a bit slower. Thus he anticipated that it was about to "shoot up" yes looks can be deceiving. I can do a comparison and i will bet i find more inconsistency between the two as well. Like i said this hoax is either causing a snow ball effect. Or there is a real agenda to it. The agenda along the lines of a massive campaign to reinvigorate the power of the church. You could even suspect the dead birds and fish being part of a false flag operation connected to this. Heck maybe a compartment of government, NWO, Illuminati are to blame.
For conspiracy sake
[

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The person filming anticipates that is about to shoot up just like the original. something that shoots up that fast would leave you to react a bit slower. Thus he anticipated that it was about to "shoot up" yes looks can be deceiving.

Yeah that was what I was thinking...But I have to admit: I don't know what the right reaction has to look like

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Since the "ufo" moves to the left in the newest video (I say left because I don't know what direction they are facing), what is the area/building it moves to hover over before it flashes? I would like to know what was so interesting in that area, either for the craft or the hoaxer!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
reply to post by mtnshredder

So far nobody has been able to find any errors in the video.

Are we now calling this one real?

Ummm you are incorrect, several people have pointed out that this is a hoax. You may not have had the time to go back through the pages but it has been posted several times. Come on people stop being lazy and do the footwork yourself and you will find this is more then fishy. You will find the original video has ties with ANW/--/allhoaxweb Micheal Cohen. The people screaming "this is real" are ignoring all the key factors here. All the evidence points to hoax as provided in this thread.

Listen, debunkers skeptics call em what you want they have won thus far. Even believers debunked and are yelling bs like myself, im a tin foil hat believer myself yes. And NO nobody knows if aliens are here and what "it" is. We think they are but we do not know in any certainty. Something has been interacting with our civilization, something much more advanced but nobody knows what it is. But something like this comes along it bridges your believer types with your religious types together and they tend to ignore the facts in favor of their extreme beliefs. That is why this hoax has been so effective. Yeah it looks really "cool" and it may even be real to you. But what we have been seeing so far is overwhelming, overwhelming instances of a HOAX.

Now more hoaxers are being inspired to follow suit. These people want you to believe in ET, they want to impose their new age GFOL type of beliefs on the rest of us. They think hoaxing is for the greater good and that a lie wont hurt anything. So what makes them different then religious radicals? They have become one and the same and are the opposite of what UFOLOGY is about. They are not concerned with the truth they are only interested in you joining the gospel they speak. The people behind this are genius in a sense that they know how people will react to this given the holy site. If this happened in Idaho in some potato field it would have faded in to obscurity by now.

It is ANW viral spam people , just go there and realize all the CGI footage they have has the same back story.

A Cruel Hoax

I thought the original source was other than what you speak of. Anyway, you say in respect to aliens, "We think they are but we do not know in any certainty" then you say, "your believer types with your religious types" where is the rationale in that? Either there was one egg or there was one chicken is as good a rationale. And,WTF is a religious radical hoax.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
also in russia and colombia

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join