It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brzezinski's Feared "Global Awakening" Has Arrived

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

Because of course, the first consideration of all them furren countries should be the state of affairs in the US or Israel, right?

The US and Israel and whoever else gets butthurt is just going to have to accept that there are going to be other states, equally legitimate states that stand in opposition to them in one way or another. They are going to have to learn to work with those states. The sooner the "big countries" get it through their heads that they have no right to dictate and undermine their smaller neighbors, the sooner we can get rid of this brushfire war bull#.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Ah Nothing's solid in my world.

But aside from 1.) the theory that where there is power there is always in-fighting and 2.) just watching geopolitics for about 45 years and always wondering why some things just didn't make sense, what really got me wondering about this was watching a bit more carefully the close relationship personal relationship between Bush-41 and the Clintons. At times, he seemed to prefer them to his own son, Bush-43. From there I started noticing that both Bush-41 and the Clintons were very close to the CFR and not so keen on the neocon/Zionist aspect of things. The two factions, aside from the difference of opinion about national sovereignty, also seem to have different visions as faar as where we should be involved globally and how. For example, the CFR

When I say use this to our advantage, I mean that at times it's the wiser move in a battle to support the lesser of the evils, even if the feels wrong. For example, right now, most of us would love to see us out of the ME and our troops home. The current administration agrees, and they are CFR backed and aligned. Their focus, if you haven't noticed is more toward China and Asia in general

Remember the little incidents that used to flare up now and then about Korea during the Bush-43 years? Who was always involved in that? The Clintons. See because when one faction is in "power" the other really never stops working toward their goals either...and there are enough supporters and/or puppets of both in government and in the corporate world to keep the battle going, even when they don't for the moment have home-field advantage.

Anyway, little things like that got me thinking about this...and so far it makes sense to me and things are happening pretty much as I've predicted for the past hmm 10 years or so?. Anyway, I hope it makes some sense to you. At least my explanation.

P.S. If you watch the media, and watch who reports what and how, you can also see some supporting patterns.

edit on 1/28/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Originally posted by nightbringr
What makes you think a popular uprising against the current administration would not be orchastrated by the so-called NWO itself anyways?

Bingo. And exactly why I don't trust anyone or anything (nothing do to with paranoia, but more suspicion), especially if they're working too hard to convince me. The people who want or support a new world order in one are everywhere, literally. And many are doing it unknowingly.

To nightbringer... assuming you mean the US admin, aren't they one and the same; that being Obama's purpose
(the "transformation" of America)? The same people are behind him who back the Clintons (the Clintons being *very* big fish) It isn't as if they're being subtle.

Great point, Lucidity! We see it here every day.

How much of this is as much about vulnerability to "outside" forces (jackals/ vultures) as it appears at face value.
Except for Iran- Lebanon especially, these are odd things to be happening in these cultures. Why now...simultaneously? Look hard...
edit on 28-1-2011 by DogsDogsDogs because: correction/ clarity

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

I propose an immediate suspension of all drug laws and morality laws.

taxes to be tied directly to consumption, not income

a federal government that provides only a defense of borders (its only legitimate function, and it is failing miserably)

abolishment of all political parties, with equal funding allowed to each candidate

the removal of "corporate entity" from our legal concepts

a defense budget that is less than 20% of current

I have many other ideas for what to do when we pick the pieces back up. Or do you want ideas for how to bring them down? Yeah...i am not as interested in raising hell as i am in getting over that unsavory hump and getting back to making America what it was destined to be: free.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

You weren't talking to me, but I second each and every one of those! The troops can guard/defend the airports and ports too? (Yoda moment.)
edit on 1/28/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I have been watching these events unfold and i feel for these people in Egypt etc they have seen the light and as i see it there is no going back.I truly hope this goes totally global because even here in our "Democratic" West we are enslaved to the corrupt powers that be.It just needs more sheeple to wake up and to see whats really going on in this world of OURS

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robfire
reply to post by Ben81

I have been watching these events unfold and i feel for these people in Egypt etc they have seen the light and as i see it there is no going back.I truly hope this goes totally global because even here in our "Democratic" West we are enslaved to the corrupt powers that be.It just needs more sheeple to wake up and to see whats really going on in this world of OURS

Amen to that

look the phrase below my nick in my profile

Its time to wake up .. no more sleeping

its about time people are listening to me lol

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Great list BFFT.

Can I add something?

Let's say goodbye to the LAWYERS.

You're a big intimidating guy...Maybe you can ask the lawyers to come get your Bowie knife, and we'll see what happens.

JR

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
While I agree that this needs to happen (Globally) , my spidey senses tells me not everything is as it seem's .I sense another Western funded revolution (just waiting for a colour to be adopted).Have you noticed it is not the traditional Muslim population that is up rising ,it is younger Western Idealized youth that are rising .We need to look into the history of who is leading this movement , their travel, their education and funding .You will remember the failed riots in Iran .Do you remember how the media portrayed the Muslim card? yet if you looked at the youth involved they all wore the best and most expensive Western brand name clothing .Most of them were actually Iraqi's bought by the West and not even Iranian's.We all know the huge desire the Western World has for Yemen and the large international military and navel presence in the area .While I believe the followers of this movement are genuine as well as their grievances I suspect they are being manipulated .

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Update:

There is a rumor saying that Mubarak the President of Egypt have flee the country to Sweden
like Ben Ali .. both have run away from their country like cowards

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

What makes you think a popular uprising against the current administration would not be orchastrated by the so-called NWO itself anyways?

Bingo. And exactly why I don't trust anyone or anything (nothing do to with paranoia, but more suspicion), especially if they're working too hard to convince me. The people who want or support a new world order in one are everywhere, literally. And many are doing it unknowingly.

To nightbringer... assuming you mean the US admin, aren't they one and the same; that being Obama's purpose
(the "transformation" of America)? The same people are behind him who back the Clintons (the Clintons being *very* big fish) It isn't as if they're being subtle.

Great point, Lucidity! We see it here every day.

How much of this is as much about vulnerability to "outside" forces (jackals/ vultures) as it appears at face value.
Except for Iran- Lebanon especially, these are odd things to be happening in these cultures. Why now...simultaneously? Look hard...
edit on 28-1-2011 by DogsDogsDogs because: correction/ clarity

Not sure i understood all of that. What is the point you are making concerning Iran and Lebanon?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

I propose an immediate suspension of all drug laws and morality laws.

taxes to be tied directly to consumption, not income

a federal government that provides only a defense of borders (its only legitimate function, and it is failing miserably)

abolishment of all political parties, with equal funding allowed to each candidate

the removal of "corporate entity" from our legal concepts

a defense budget that is less than 20% of current

I have many other ideas for what to do when we pick the pieces back up. Or do you want ideas for how to bring them down? Yeah...i am not as interested in raising hell as i am in getting over that unsavory hump and getting back to making America what it was destined to be: free.

All fair points and i agree mostly with the possible exception of abolishing parties. As long as you dont mean a one party government im ok with it.

I think a lot of the current problems come from the "re-election" syndrome. A party wants instant results so its president can be re-elected for a second term, so they have a very myopic veiw. They want results and want them now, and what better way than to borrow massive amounts of money to "patch" up the economy rather than make the tough, long term decisions that will help a lot more in the long run.

The government needs to sit down and agree to start posting balanced budgets within a timeframe of a few years and stick to them. Borrowing good money after bad then having to pay massive interest on said loans is obviously not the way to do it.

And people need to realize that this will be very hard in the short term, and most citizens will have to make sacrifices, especially in the public social programs sector.

edit on 28-1-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Also, im not sure i support THAT large a drop in defense spending. China is rising and needs someone to keep them in check before they run rampant over the free world.

Communism is BAD.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
While I agree that this needs to happen (Globally) , my spidey senses tells me not everything is as it seem's .I sense another Western funded revolution (just waiting for a colour to be adopted).Have you noticed it is not the traditional Muslim population that is up rising ,it is younger Western Idealized youth that are rising .We need to look into the history of who is leading this movement , their travel, their education and funding .You will remember the failed riots in Iran .Do you remember how the media portrayed the Muslim card? yet if you looked at the youth involved they all wore the best and most expensive Western brand name clothing .Most of them were actually Iraqi's bought by the West and not even Iranian's.We all know the huge desire the Western World has for Yemen and the large international military and navel presence in the area .While I believe the followers of this movement are genuine as well as their grievances I suspect they are being manipulated .

This is not entirely true. Eqypts Muslim Brotherhood, the second most powerful party in the country called on their bretheren to join the uprising as of yesterday.

Do we want Muslim extremists taking over power?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

"Come and take it" is a lesser known War Cry from the Texas Revolution.
I just happen to like it. And the Bowie Knife seemed fitting for a Texan to carry, right?

We should not need lawyers. The legal system was not meant to be so convoluted that a reasonable adult could not discern it. Then for a judge to tell me that "ignorance of the law is no exucse"...how much more elitist can you get than that???

The court demands. I don't do demands. I do requests. Because of this, i do poorly in court.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Also, im not sure i support THAT large a drop in defense spending. China is rising and needs someone to keep them in check before they run rampant over the free world.

Communism is BAD.

In 2008 China spent 65 bil. We spent 683 bil. 20% of that is still twice what China spends. If we can't secure our national defense on an amount that is twice what is spent by a nation that is "stepping up their defense", then we are doing something horribly wrong.

BTW, when i say "abolish parties", i mean just that. Not a single party, nor any variation of a party. Our Creator made us as individuals. Our individuality is a strength, as it lends perspective and a wider breadth of thought and experience. We will do our best when we synergize the individual aspects of humanity, rather than yielding our willpower to mob rule.

As well, a political party will always be put before the nation. The men and women to take our tax dollars to serve should damned well have America as priority number 1, and screw the Republicrats.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I excepted Iran because the government there is *so* oppressive and brutal. I guess it remains to be seen if the Egyptian government deals with their protesters as brutally as Iran has, and is. I doubt it! Lebanon is a relatively free country- or at least seems WAY more "lax" as far as religious oppression goes. I guess I could be comparing apples & oranges here (religious oppression vs poverty & corruption altho those certainly exist in Iran and elsewhere in the ME). My point, really, is that this isn't occurring so "naturally". The unhappiness exists, but imo, it's being stoked.
To be honest, it makes me sad to see such headlines over Egypt and Tunisia. The Persians were and are so worthy of our sympathy and support.

Someone said- here or on one of the other threads, that it's the westernized younger generation behind this. (It's true, they are inspired by the west to want freedom and some cultural change), but there's also some regret on the part of their parents and older people. Quite a few are carrying their parents' dreams forward.

Geez, I digressed. Are these uprisings coming from a "Muslim extremist" angle or somewhere else? There's a lot of opportunity here. *That* was my main point, with the idea that they're being fomented vs "natural".
edit on 28-1-2011 by DogsDogsDogs because: grrr this "hovering" hairtrigger trackpad!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Communism is BAD.

In 2008 China spent 65 bil. We spent 683 bil. 20% of that is still twice what China spends. If we can't secure our national defense on an amount that is twice what is spent by a nation that is "stepping up their defense", then we are doing something horribly wrong.

BTW, when i say "abolish parties", i mean just that. Not a single party, nor any variation of a party. Our Creator made us as individuals. Our individuality is a strength, as it lends perspective and a wider breadth of thought and experience. We will do our best when we synergize the individual aspects of humanity, rather than yielding our willpower to mob rule.

As well, a political party will always be put before the nation. The men and women to take our tax dollars to serve should damned well have America as priority number 1, and screw the Republicrats.

Excelent points, star for you!

If your figures are correct, then certainly the US could stand to reduce defense spending and still maintain a credible deterence.

I honestly dont see how no parties at all would work, as people with the same ideas would tend to gravitate towards one another with common goals, but i certainly understand and appreciate your points.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs

I excepted Iran because the government there is *so* oppressive and brutal. I guess it remains to be seen if the Egyptian government deals with their protesters as brutally as Iran has, and is. I doubt it! Lebanon is a relatively free country- or at least seems WAY more "lax" as far as religious oppression goes. I guess I could be comparing apples & oranges here (religious oppression vs poverty & corruption altho those certainly exist in Iran and elsewhere in the ME). My point, really, is that this isn't occurring so "naturally". The unhappiness exists, but imo, it's being stoked.
To be honest, it makes me sad to see such headlines over Egypt and Tunisia. The Persians were and are so worthy of our sympathy and support.

Someone said- here or on one of the other threads, that it's the westernized younger generation behind this. (It's true, they are inspired by the west to want freedom and some cultural change), but there's also some regret on the part of their parents and older people. Quite a few are carrying their parents' dreams forward.

Geez, I digressed. Are these uprisings coming from a "Muslim extremist" angle or somewhere else? There's a lot of opportunity here. *That* was my main point, with the idea that they're being fomented vs "natural".
edit on 28-1-2011 by DogsDogsDogs because: grrr this "hovering" hairtrigger trackpad!

Again, excellent points and ive starred your post.

I hope that uprising will help install unrepressive, democratic governments in Eqypt, but my fear is exactly the opposite might happen, and hardline Muslims may grab power, but we must let it play out. I do believe it did start out as a younger generation populist uprising but fear it might be taken over by others with different motives. The protesters have been heard chanting "God is Great" among other things. I do not like religion and government mixing.

I agree 100% on Iran, and am not a fan of its repressive regime. And if i may, the Iranians in fact are the Persians, not the Eqyptians. And as democratic as Lebanon may seem at times compared to other Arab neighbours, Hezzbollah and by default Iran are constantly working behind the scenes there, and i worry about Lebanese stability as well.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Do you want war in the middle east? This has nothing to do with who's right or wrong, I'm not taking sides here I'm looking at the reality of the situation, if Egypt and Jordan fall to Islamists then you have Syria and now Lebanon, all enemies of Israel. This is fact, look up the Sampson option and get back to me and tell me what you think then. Love them or hate them Israel doesn't bluff and will attack if threatened and they have nothing to lose. I don't want WW3 and I hope no one else does either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join