It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN newsanchors on Egypt riot, trying to create a different news

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Careful, I was reprimanded for going off topic by another member. We are only to discuss CNN and their coverage of the crises. I suppose we should create thread dealing with Obama's handling of the situation?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The feed on cnn seems to either not be any hotspot anymore or it has gotten calmer. But there is no reason for why they would calm down now. DOes anoyne have a feed with live demostrators?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Cnn has already covered the part of Obamas choice in handling this situation. Tere is going to be a briefeing by the press thingy in withe house press room. It must be difficult for an amercan based news channel to choose word right now because of the american alliance with the regime. Since there seems to be difficult to predict where this is going. Everyone seems very baffled. Though they would know more.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
In a city of 80 million people resided it seems very strange how the feed shows fewer demonstrators. They were going in the direction of the centrum of the city . On Sky News the story is different and there seems that they have changed back to a more structural peaceful demostration

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lost artistic

I believe its around 10pm there as I type. I doubt they will riot all night. I've never protested or rioted before, but I'm sure its quite tiring.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Adfter reviewing the "live" part of the news on Sky News , CNN and partly Al Jazzera (when it didn't crsh) I see that they all havce very colored view on what is happening down there. Voting Sky News the most objective, but that has to do with the fact that being an american business has its limitations when the country has allies in the picture, this is politic and not a mean of not caring.

I don't think they're gonna stop trought the next hour til the morning.This situation has a domino effect if the demostrators get their way with a change

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
Well they are not hidding it or censoring it here in the UK. A BBC Journalist has been caught up in the riots and was attackled by Egyptian Security forces.

A BBC journalist has been beaten during riots in the Egyptian capital.

Tens of thousands of anti-government protesters demanding an end to President Mubarak's 30-year rule took to the streets after Friday prayers

Journalist Caught Up in Protests

Video Interview provided in the link.

I don't know. Watching Channel 4 last night and Krishnan Guru-Murthy seemed absolutely against the protestors. He made several attempts to link the protestors with right-wing Muslim extremists, and was corrected on several occasions by several guests.

It was weird as hell. Apart from that the news coverage has been great. But that Krishnan guy seemed to have some motive. Either that or is just a garbage journalist

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by lost artistic

I believe its around 10pm there as I type. I doubt they will riot all night. I've never protested or rioted before, but I'm sure its quite tiring.

IT's 1:40 pm there. 2 hours ahead of gmt

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join