It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World business leaders told flying saucers are real & extraterrestrials exist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
Their = TPTB
Prepping for = Global disclosure
Easing into = Telling the masses everything they have been fed is lies without causing the end of the world (ww3 etc..)
Concepts = Read ATS

* Who are TPTB? I need names.
* Global Disclosure of what?
* If everything "they" (TPTB, correct?) tell us are lies, then why would you accept their word about a possible end to our world? Wouldn't that too be a lie?
* I Read ATS daily. Again... What concepts?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbyTarass

Xenophobia? Here? No way; say it isn't so!

I hope this conference will be considered real progress, but as always, I'm not holding my breath. Too many primitive (by definition) skin apes are too addicted to their flimsy (religious and political) BELIEFS, utterly ignorant and disdainful of the concept of objective truth... I like that the flow chart mentions "Contact" at the top, which is the REAL issue, not just the same old "Disclosure," as in all TALK (and no action), like the political world as we know it, routine.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wow.. looks like the point of the flowchart (complete with misspellings) was "How can we make as much money as possible when the aliens come?" "How can this benefit US?"

Money money money. That's all these people care about. They want to make sure corporate fascism is alive and well, even after disclosure.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The ball is rolling.

TPTB are preparing the masses for the STAGED 'alien' landing for the 30th Olympiad in London 2012.
Enjoy the read

1984 Olympic Closing Ceremonies With UFO Landing

But Why?

To create a new Jerusalem (Zion)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e75891b70865.jpg[/atsimg]

RIP Rik Clay

edit on 26-1-2011 by vermonster because: i dunno......ok ok, because i misspelled something

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Anyone notice that bizarre symbol above the UFO in the top left corner near Contact?

How about "The signs of life are being identified as we speak" with two arrows...

One points to "Not little green men" and the other points to "energy"????

Is this hinting that these other forms of life are in the form of energy? There is also a "Type 4" civilization that is marked as "Dark Energy"?

"We are seeing the beginning of the transformation from type 0 to type 1"???

"We are well beyond anecdotal evidence"?

Wow....

~Namaste
edit on 26-1-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

That "bizzare symbol" above the ufo is actually Arabic and it says Marhaba (مرحبا), which literaly means "hello/greetings" in English.

So basically the UFO/ET is greeting the Earthling in Arabic. Although why they chose the ET to speak Arabic is beyond me.

Anyways it seems very odd that the Quran was included in the graphic.

Why did they specifically choose the Quran and not the Bible or any other religous text??

What is the connection between Islam and ETs???

Are they trying to promote and spread Islam??

Is Islam going to be the NWO religion???

So many questions!!!

edit on 26-1-2011 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy
with a bunch of nutjobs.

Define a "nutjob".

After that, please specify which nuts you are speaking about in name.

Finally, describe your career and contributions to the world....I am sure you have done something significant, like a former POTUS or some such.

If you do not surpass the credibility of all people you mention as nutjobs, then I submit that you in fact are just a blind troll whom spews ignorance on the internet due to a lack of education, girlfriend, or whatever else is missing in your life.

But I am pretty sure you are about to impress everyone here with your long list of academic and professional achievements...so, go on then

Sweeping judgement...isn't it awesome?!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Fun thing is, you'll read Zion while I'll see Lisa Simpson giving a bj.

Here's the official picture and not the one where you put every symbol in place so you can form whichever word you want, it means 'London, 2012', because that's the symbol they chose to represent their application.
Dude, that's a Olympic Games artwork, what would be the point of putting a message in that ? Next time a graphist will smoke and draw some #ty picture for a random event, will you play around to find a word that can be linked to reptilians or whatever you think rule the world ?

You're like a headless chicken, you don't even know where you're going.
edit on 26-1-2011 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I look for to full disclosure and great technologies. I can't wait. I just wish it wouldn't take them so long. I would love to work in space. Head to work on Saturn's moon's, and have it only take a few hours to get their, with artificial gravity. Sounds great, and I can't wait.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellify
sorry....the mention of the Qu'ran made it lose credibility for me.

earthbound religion has no place with ET, methinks!

This took place in Saudi Arabia. The Qu'ran is sort of a big deal there.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by amongus

I think the majority of people will be feeling exactly as you do.

I tend to agree with Zorgon on this one - There will be no Disclosure

I think it will come in a different way.

You are not alone....

I have a tendency to agree, however if all the NWO believers are to be taken seriously with the plans to unify the world, wouldn't official disclosure have to happen?

I think disclosure will come in the form of slow integration on the technologies. I think in the next 5 years, you will see a lot of 'epic' inventions.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by AtruthGuy
with a bunch of nutjobs.

Define a "nutjob".

After that, please specify which nuts you are speaking about in name.

Finally, describe your career and contributions to the world....I am sure you have done something significant, like a former POTUS or some such.

If you do not surpass the credibility of all people you mention as nutjobs, then I submit that you in fact are just a blind troll whom spews ignorance on the internet due to a lack of education, girlfriend, or whatever else is missing in your life.

But I am pretty sure you are about to impress everyone here with your long list of academic and professional achievements...so, go on then

Sweeping judgement...isn't it awesome?!

*liw makes mental note to never get on Sat's bad side*

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drustew
There appears to be another meeting going on sometime in the future with NASA, European Space Agency, The UN and SETI. They talk about searching for ET life here on earth but it seems to be more about finding unknown life in harsh conditions here on earth not ET related.

The Telegraph Article About Search For ET

However there seems to be another matter on subject aswell which links into what has been discussed in this meeting aswell, that is what would people react like. I recently got reading about Project Bluebeam (which to me doesnt seem possible over a large scale but thats a different matter) but this quote did get me thinking about that project and whats happening in this meeting aswell.

Albert Harrison, the from University of California, said: "It is easy to imagine scenarios resulting in widespread psychological disintegration and social chaos. but historical prototypes, reactions to false alarms and survey results suggest that the predominant response to the discover of a microwave transmission from light years away is likely to be equanimity, perhaps even delight."

Interesting that all these high profile personnal are all talking about what the masses reaction would be to disclosure.

Drustew

That's just it, I think their studies are wrong. My generation thinks its fascinating and cool, would love to learn more, my daughter's generation however, expects it, wonders when, not if. The olden generation, their the ones who have a hard time with acceptance, but will be just fine ...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Wow.. looks like the point of the flowchart (complete with misspellings) was "How can we make as much money as possible when the aliens come?" "How can this benefit US?"

Money money money. That's all these people care about. They want to make sure corporate fascism is alive and well, even after disclosure.

Yeah and that is exactly why this should be taken very seriously. This is how I imagined TPTB capitalizing off disclosure. This is a VERY realistic set of concepts we are being introduced to (well intro for most anyway)....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by BlackPoison94

7) Dr. Puharich was the main promoter of an elite nondualist secret society based on the Council of Nine -- a higher dimensional ennead that are considered to be aspects of the Nondual God and to be sources of higher intelligence. This Council of Nine is traced back to ancient India and ancient Egypt (see Prince and Picknett's "The Stargate Conspiracy" and Jacque Bergier's "Morning of the Magicians"). Central to the Council of Nine's secret knowledge is the connection between music theory, geometry, algebra and higher dimensional reality. As documented in "The Stargate Conspiracy," many prominent policy makers and society elite have been part of the promotion of the secret Council of Nine, including Gene Rodenberry, Al Gore, and Senator Clairborne Pell.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by drew hempel]

It all starts to come together....
Whether there is unbroken line from ancient India to Blavatsky to Puharich and the CIA co-opting it for a worldwide fake saucer landing, the modern version of this myth has dispensed with specific locale and ethnicities to create a wider, more inclusive belief system.

And why might that be?

Years ago, after reading hundreds of book about UFOs, I voiced what I thought was a unique idea: that the "Illuminati" or Bilderberger Group were creating a fake extraterrestrial landing to wield power behind a mysterious curtain, like Blavatski did with those mysterious envelopes falling from the ceiling. Of course, I must have merely dipped into the Big Idea pool, because nowadays that theory is showing up everywhere.

As the world wakes up it and starts questioning authority and the status quo, this may simply be the ultra-rich messing with our psyche in order to prepare us for a UFO landing of the 9--a group (not one dictator) of benevolent but devastating powers.

A group of spacegods would trump politics, nations, and races as the non-denominational, non-nationalistic rulers of a new world order.

Does this fit in with work towards benevolent radiation mutation?

(From Drew Hempel, M.A.)
In 1936, Dr. Oliver L. Reiser, introduced and promoted the concept of "radio-eugenics" in the scientific Journal of Heredity. This entails applications of radiation for evolution.

Dr. Reiser states that we learned from Hiroshima and Nagasaki that not only does radiation cause massive destruction but that even those who survive "the baptism by fire" have children with severe birth defects. He then states that unfortunately that is how evolution works and that hopefully with the proper applied harmonic resonance of radiation then a new human society and a new "World Sensorium" will be achieved.

The "World Sensorium" of Dr. Reiser is based on utilizing the radiation of the ionosphere, amplifying it with high technology, and applying it globally to cause mutations. The effect is to achieve not only a higher dimensional reality but to harness the zero-point energy.

After several years of passive indoctrination and psyche-grooming,

" the current U.S. administration plans on microchipping the whole population. FEMA is designing new emergency detention centers to be located outside all major cities -- possible to be used for "techno-samadhi" Matrix states. NASA has advanced brain scanners to be introduced. Laser and plasma weapons will be featured in the next destruction of Iraq. Project HAARP plans to test, at full power, a vast electro-magnetic ionosophere spectrum through attennae in Alaska, Greenland and Norway. The Russian duma has warned that it could potentially destroy current near-Earth technologies.

Is this what's happening with all the animal freak deaths lately?
Are they experimenting on animals first this time?

Yes, it seems the aliens are landing soon.
And the aliens are us.....

edit on 26-1-2011 by spacegod because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2011 by spacegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steam

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Anyone notice that bizarre symbol above the UFO in the top left corner near Contact?

How about "The signs of life are being identified as we speak" with two arrows...

One points to "Not little green men" and the other points to "energy"????

Is this hinting that these other forms of life are in the form of energy? There is also a "Type 4" civilization that is marked as "Dark Energy"?

"We are seeing the beginning of the transformation from type 0 to type 1"???

"We are well beyond anecdotal evidence"?

Wow....

~Namaste
edit on 26-1-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

That "bizzare symbol" above the ufo is actually Arabic and it says Marhaba (مرحبا), which literaly means "hello/greetings" in English.

So basically the UFO/ET is greeting the Earthling in Arabic. Although why they chose the ET to speak Arabic is beyond me.

Anyways it seems very odd that the Quran was included in the graphic.

Why did they specifically choose the Quran and not the Bible or any other religous text??

What is the connection between Islam and ETs???

Are they trying to promote and spread Islam??

Is Islam going to be the NWO religion???

So many questions!!!

edit on 26-1-2011 by Steam because: (no reason given)

Note the country where this conference took place. Any guesses? Saudi Arabia. In Saudi Arabia they speak Arabic, read the Qu'ran, and practice Islam. This was a conference for how Saudi Arabia can ensure it's economic progress in the future if oil were to no longer be of value. I hope that cleared it up for you. You should read the OP's link to learn more.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think the presumption of TPTB NOT telling us is correct. There won't be a press conference revealing any kind of "alien" fact. I've been researching this stuff for years, and there is smoke and mirrors everywhere. I think that Stanton Friedman being involved could possibly be a red flag. Also, the fact that this event was held in Saudi Arabia makes it less credible to me, as it seems an announcement like this would be in a country with a little press coverage. Mainstream Media would spin it, but we would still know a little more i feel.
My first post on ATS!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spacegod

Very Excellent Post.

I hope everyone takes the time to investigate the information you have presented.

That is my take in this, down to a T

edit on 26-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
Yeah and that is exactly why this should be taken very seriously. This is how I imagined TPTB capitalizing off disclosure. This is a VERY realistic set of concepts we are being introduced to (well intro for most anyway)....

Who are TPTB, I need names.
Otherwise that is all based on speculation.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I'm thinking TPTB stands for "The Powers That Be."

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacegod
reply to post by cluckerspud

I'm thinking TPTB stands for "The Powers That Be."

Which are........ who?

new topics

top topics