It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

I had stated in some pages back, I do admit I improperly named this thread. When I first dound the sites I was alarmed. I wish i had named it something more like, found some intersting links secrets revealed...or in that line. Im sorry i mis worded the thread, but in my defense i am new and still learning the ropes as to the know how. I didnt intend ot mis lead anyone. Two of the 3 linbks "may be" I repeqat may be false however from just these links look what was discovered, more then i could have imagenined.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
when i had to sign out we was on page 11, so I see much has been discredited by a few. But still open to digging deep...
I will take all these added sites and comb through them tomoror

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What if they JUST nuke washington, dc and leave the rest of us alone? Isn't that a great idea? Since we can't organise enough people to send our politicians the correct message the russians or chineese can do the dirty work for us...how brilliant!!!!

Nukes have their purpose, especially for peaceful applications, such as nuking the oil well from hell, but obama and his democratic sissies don't understand anything about anything...other than lets destroy america as soon as we can so the NWO can issue the one world currency, with the verichip to add insult to injury. Yes everything is a goddamm setup and our politicians ARE POSSESSED BY EVIL...No doubt about that!

ATS has become to mainstream because they want more posters and more advertising revenue. If they kept it hardcore reptillian illuminati babylonia...75% of the revenue would be gone. Not my decision of course since I don't own the site but in life you have to make decisions and they made theirs. 50% of the posters are government agents or subcontracted public relations firms. Wake up people....................

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

In all honesty I found most of this stuff to be very fascinating and fun to read.

The biggest things I see are this. It doesn't make much sense as stated before what are they going to do rule a land of ashes. Secondly there are a lot of ties to the Illuminati and the US so why would he US be the only target. if they are truly out to start a New World Order then where is everyone else. Also the correlation between the Illuminati and the Knights Templar makes no sense to me as there shouldn't be one, but again people will disagree with that.

There are already so many theories of doom and gloom out there I am ready to hear some happy joy joy fun coming. I mean seriously Yellowstone is about to blow up according to some, the poles are shifting and it will result in cataclysmic effects on earth, the New Madrid Fault is about to split the country in two, Christ is returning on May 21, 2011, and of course the world will end on Dec 21, 2012. This doesn't include all the other stuff I have read and seen like Planet X (Nibiru) smashing into earth. A Dark Planet throwing the gravitational pull of the earth off, A massive Solar Flare that will wipe out electronics for the entire world. Now Nuclear and Biological holocaust via a secret society.

Where the hell is the good. I want my triple rainbow in the sky all the way complete with a danged pot of gold!!! Where is the good. Why can't we share in a happy thought of a singular consciousness, discovering life on another planet (regardless of what one twit scientist thinks, and one Stephen Hawkins), maybe even finding a good fuel source that isn't destroying the earth's environment and doesn't threaten global destruction. I want my cake and by god the good people at Black Mesa owe it to me. I heard a rumor that the cake is a lie but I know that's a lie.

In closing live long and prosper and try not to spend to much time worrying about dying. This is the roller coaster of life and just because roller coasters have lost there thrill there is no need to create a new thing to be afraid of. There are plenty of natural impending disasters that can happen on any given day and they are real. As I have said time and time again. Earth will be around for a long long long time to come and so will humans. We may have a mass population reduction at some point but I highly doubt we will all die off.

Thats it I'm done and wishing you all a good night off to eat my cake.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

yes the answer is "man" (the riddle of the sphynx). did anyone else get a link to the "nsa" from the latin site?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

So can you please tell me how I can be paid to post on ATS? 50% that is a pretty high number. I was thinking maybe 10-20%. I think that people think I am an agent because of my name..lol..

By the way since there is such a high number of agents on here, you might want to watch out for posting stuff like nuking Washington. You probably should watch your rear view mirror for a while.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Illuminati does not want to kill the earth! They envy its nature and its laws. They move according to nature laws. They do not want to destroy anyting more than the filthy, lazy, greedy and stupid cattle.
And for this reason they only use the atomic scare tatctic but that is a distraction. The real way of killing those useless eaters is the "natures way", which is a pandemic! Havent you seen enough pandemic virus warning movies? Quarantine, 28 days later, Carriers, Black Death, Andromeda Strain and so forth....
If in one case the Atom bomb will be used, than it will be a place where the land already lost its fertility and full of useless eaters. So one shot and puff... Dont worry, people out of those places will accept the case as "Normal" and by doing some (ancient) monuments they will remember it every year. After 20 years it will be forgotten! At least the world will be 2-3 billion lesser.

Illuminati does not care about creatures who cannot care for itself and waits for a hero to save them. Nature never let those creatures survive! Illuminati is just an extension of that natures force. They do exactly what the sheeple want: kill them!

People kill the alley cats and they call it humain. They kill them because they are just too much breeded out (aka overpopulated). To balance the population and to prevent the total extinction of that species, humans kill a bunch of them and in order to reproduce, let a few survive. It works the same way for the humans!!!

The almost 20 Atom Bomb scenario on the US soil is just a scare tactic! IT WONT HAPPEN!

Sleep tight

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

the password to the illuminati website is human, it's viewable right in the pages source file, which stinks to me of being a fake site. would the real illuminati put the damn password in such an easily findable spot?

function goForit() [

var location;

var password;

var pass1 = "human"; // place password here

password=this.document.testform.inputbox.value

if (password==pass1) [

window.location= "index23.html"; // file to open if password is correct

] else [

window.location= "error.html"; // file to load if password is incorrect

]

fetch(location)

theKeeper=window.close()

alternatively, you can just go straight to the www.illuminatiorder.info... link here, that is the "password protected" page, it's also in the source. you can just go right to it, lol

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

lol aint that the truth,

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804

In all honesty I found most of this stuff to be very fascinating and fun to read.

The biggest things I see are this. It doesn't make much sense as stated before what are they going to do rule a land of ashes. Secondly there are a lot of ties to the Illuminati and the US so why would he US be the only target. if they are truly out to start a New World Order then where is everyone else. Also the correlation between the Illuminati and the Knights Templar makes no sense to me as there shouldn't be one, but again people will disagree with that.

There are already so many theories of doom and gloom out there I am ready to hear some happy joy joy fun coming. I mean seriously Yellowstone is about to blow up according to some, the poles are shifting and it will result in cataclysmic effects on earth, the New Madrid Fault is about to split the country in two, Christ is returning on May 21, 2011, and of course the world will end on Dec 21, 2012. This doesn't include all the other stuff I have read and seen like Planet X (Nibiru) smashing into earth. A Dark Planet throwing the gravitational pull of the earth off, A massive Solar Flare that will wipe out electronics for the entire world. Now Nuclear and Biological holocaust via a secret society.

Where the hell is the good. I want my triple rainbow in the sky all the way complete with a danged pot of gold!!! Where is the good. Why can't we share in a happy thought of a singular consciousness, discovering life on another planet (regardless of what one twit scientist thinks, and one Stephen Hawkins), maybe even finding a good fuel source that isn't destroying the earth's environment and doesn't threaten global destruction. I want my cake and by god the good people at Black Mesa owe it to me. I heard a rumor that the cake is a lie but I know that's a lie.

In closing live long and prosper and try not to spend to much time worrying about dying. This is the roller coaster of life and just because roller coasters have lost there thrill there is no need to create a new thing to be afraid of. There are plenty of natural impending disasters that can happen on any given day and they are real. As I have said time and time again. Earth will be around for a long long long time to come and so will humans. We may have a mass population reduction at some point but I highly doubt we will all die off.

Thats it I'm done and wishing you all a good night off to eat my cake.

when u put it like thst its depressing and funny and exciting at the same time lol on your second paragraph

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
With all due respect, I hope that the paranoia running through this thread doesnt amount to anything.. but I do believe that something is about to happen. We obviously all feel it.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

soooooooooooo i take it you are down with the illuminati

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The last domain is suspended...
The next one goes now where in perticular but I give you this nice flash design.
As to the first link goes to 404 page at Nasa

So what was the point really besides wasting peoples time.......

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd
Illuminati does not want to kill the earth! They envy its nature and its laws. They move according to nature laws. They do not want to destroy anyting more than the filthy, lazy, greedy and stupid cattle.
And for this reason they only use the atomic scare tatctic but that is a distraction. The real way of killing those useless eaters is the "natures way", which is a pandemic! Havent you seen enough pandemic virus warning movies? Quarantine, 28 days later, Carriers, Black Death, Andromeda Strain and so forth....
If in one case the Atom bomb will be used, than it will be a place where the land already lost its fertility and full of useless eaters. So one shot and puff... Dont worry, people out of those places will accept the case as "Normal" and by doing some (ancient) monuments they will remember it every year. After 20 years it will be forgotten! At least the world will be 2-3 billion lesser.

Illuminati does not care about creatures who cannot care for itself and waits for a hero to save them. Nature never let those creatures survive! Illuminati is just an extension of that natures force. They do exactly what the sheeple want: kill them!

People kill the alley cats and they call it humain. They kill them because they are just too much breeded out (aka overpopulated). To balance the population and to prevent the total extinction of that species, humans kill a bunch of them and in order to reproduce, let a few survive. It works the same way for the humans!!!

The almost 20 Atom Bomb scenario on the US soil is just a scare tactic! IT WONT HAPPEN!

Sleep tight

I think we found one of your agents, citizen. lol.. I don't get to read much from people that support The Illumnati. The funny thing is that his name is Darklord.

Sorry man, I know that this is off topic a bit, but that is kind of funny.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

I read the threads and posts on ATS about the illuminati and TPTB and most of the time I just laugh. The poeple who call Illuminati as Satans Worshipper or Satanist Evils, are the evil themselves!

www.youtube.com...

Satan is Nature itself! When will people get it?
edit on 26-1-2011 by darkl0rd because: youtube link added

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

so let me get this str8.... satan is nature, and the illuminati are not evil we are? you are trully demented, and btw your vid did not work

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
since i am at work, i couldnt read all 14 pages.
so if this has been posted before, i apologise.

the whois domain info data

DOMAIN: PCCTS.COM

RSP: -
URL: wiseadvise.nl

owner-contact: P-MWT1170
owner-organization: Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
owner-fname: Mr. O.D.T.
owner-lname: Temohpab
owner-street: MountainDove Road 22
owner-city: Brighton
owner-country: AN
owner-phone: +39.0669883296
owner-email: ****@pccts.com

admin-contact: P-MWT1170
admin-organization: Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
admin-fname: Mr. O.D.T.
admin-lname: Temohpab
admin-street: MountainDove Road 22
admin-city: Brighton
admin-country: AN
admin-phone: +39.0669883296
admin-email: ****@pccts.com

tech-contact: P-PSS736
tech-organization: PS Design
tech-title: Mr
tech-fname: Pascal
tech-lname: Schonewille
tech-street: Wielewaalstraat 17
tech-city: Ommen
tech-zip: 7731 XH
tech-country: NL
tech-phone: +31.529522002
tech-fax: +31.847199927
tech-email: ******@ps-design.nl

billing-contact: P-MWT1170
billing-organization: Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
billing-fname: Mr. O.D.T.
billing-lname: Temohpab
billing-street: MountainDove Road 22
billing-city: Brighton
billing-country: AN
billing-phone: +39.0669883296
billing-email: ****@pccts.com

nameserver: ns1.ps-design.nl
nameserver: ns2.ps-design.nl

; Please register your domains at
; wiseadvise.nl

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Have fun
Sit there, write your opinion, read the comments of others, then surf the twitter maybe a bit sott.net. Just do the daily things as you and people like you do. Complain but do nothing! Talk but dont really mean it! And the very amusing part of all: try to wake up the sheeple!

Yes, please, blame the illuminati, blame the govt, blame the army, blame the police, blame the cellary, blame the rockeller.... just go on with that, it is only amusing to read the "HELPLESNESS' " of most of you.
Bless the sheeple, send some love and light to people you never meet.
It will surely provide some help to delusionals.

Now you blame or hate me, just because I am not on the same opinion as you! Bravo

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

And that is also very possibly what is known as a cover story. There is a lot of ego involved in the groups that are bought off by the HH type groups, in the public eye. And they do like to put things in the open, do cover stories, and deny, all the while laughing their heads off because they're negatives that need to make U-Turns in their lives. That being said, we don't know what this is, kind of reminds me of the HULU ads and Scion. And I got a bit info concerning them that talked about Cuba, and stargates, they may be funny, but they're not innocent fun.

Crazy Hulu Commercials (ALL FOUR!!!!!!)

Scion xD: Fable of the Deviants

In the open, though not necessarily meaning what we think.

Now the dark has no power over the light, and this is not how the dvd is going to end. We're here to push the limits on our consciousness, and Love, and due to the negative winterland type planet, it reveals who we are and our flaws. The job is to pray, meditate, seek to open our eyes and see past the traps, materialism, matrix, the party lines, and divisions here in the world, and ask to Love more, help more, heal our faults and grow, shine our lights. Those negative channels and negative beings can only affect us when we do negative things and stop seeking for help and protection and we can be pulled onto negative channels, but we need to keep our faith, love and light clear. It doesnt matter what your spirituality either.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yes! .....Yes, we are going to be nuked. I hope my candor made you feel a little better. I am a member of one conspiracy website and her name is ATS. I would never cheat on her.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join