It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What traits would your Messiah exhibit?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hi,

I would like to know from your perspective what would make you accept a world teacher into your heart.

Yes there are those that do not wish to accept such a person, Messiah, World Teacher or even as some say Antichrist!
But if someone came along on the world scene out of the blue... never seen before or heard of...what traits would that person need to exhibit to completely win you over??

Obviously for now miracles are out of the question. Would your Messiah be Spiritual, Political, Scientific...
Would he/she have a certain personality type or a specific character set?

I am curious to know what it would take for the world to accept such a figure and if it is even possible?

The reason i ask is that i am working on a concept (Art) and i would like to know which direction to move my work in and this would realy help.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Based on your limitations, I'm assuming that you mean a 100% human being and NOT a spiritual entity, like a Jesus messiah.

My messiah would probably be a women, gentle, kind, non-judgmental, understanding and never angry. She would be spiritual. with no need for the petty politics, religion or even physical science. She would have to be very knowledgeable and wise, intelligent and strong, and reveal to us how to end poverty and homelessness.

She'd have to have the demonstrable ability to bring people together and heal the divides in our world: Muslims and Christians, straight and gay, Democrat and Republican.
She would also show us that the world is not ours to mark up with boundary lines and claim ownership of, instead, she would show us how to remove all borders and live in peace... without FEAR, without war, without hatred and without the love of money and power that has pretty much caused our downfall. In short, she would have to fix the world.

So, yeah, then I would accept her as a world teacher.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The Traits my Messiah exhibits? Already know some of them.

He's divine in nature and human in nature as well so He understands Heaven and Earth intimately.
He's willing to die for me He loves me that much.
He's patient teaching me, knowing I'm infinitely dumber and slower than He is.
He puts up with me and my temper tantrums that I aim at God.

I wish He'd say 'yes' to more of my requests ... but supposedly He knows better than I do and I have to trust it when He says 'no' to me. I'm not doing so well in this area. Honestly .. I don't trust God. My Messiah has to be trustworthy and HE is .. but it's the Big Guy ("God the Father") that I'm having trouble trusting these days. He's been ticking me off.

Or are they one in the same? See? I'm getting confused nowadays.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Dear Nakiannunaki,

Interesting topic. You kind of negate anything which would convince me personally by your statement that "miracles" are out of the question or agenda.

Personally since I don't believe in any kind of religion, but do believe in a Creator, I would like to see the stripping of all superficiality as we know it, ending of all conflict, removal of all the Zionist infrastructure, eradication of all religious dogma (buildings, priests, books, wealth etc..) and the revealing of the truth, the absolute truth. Sadly the truth is that a "Messiah" doesn't exist and has only been promised to make us even more into sheeple, so.. I’m probably not the best person to comment, but there you go!

No one in the contexts you state them would be able to do that, the only real cataclysmic change would come about by some kind of miracle. Anything else would be shot down in flames by the nay sayers, disbelievers and the rest I’m afraid.

Regards,
T

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

The only,and most important trait would be the funkiest dancer ever.And i mean FUNKY!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Are you looking to find this person or to become this person?

Do you have red hair and freckles?

My Jesus would have to have red hair and lots of freckles. There's just something happy about someone who looks like that. A nice plaid sport jacket doesn't hurt either.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Messiah would show DIVINE love for ALL who seek it.
GOOD QUESTION! s&f
edit on 1/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Messiah would protect ALL who deserve it?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Messiah WILL WAR & devour ALL void energies not willing to COEXIST within UNIVERSAL family WHY GUIDING HERD BACK TO HEAVEN.....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I will not be following anyone. If you know about the secret society structure, you would be careful about this question.

The public do not know about the secret societies, and what they do, and the general public are easily conned.

I will not follow anyone period.

Your not supposed to have idols, and i think its a good way to look at life, yes there is a hierarchy but no idols and worshipping them, thx.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Messiah would protect ALL who deserve it?

I think that would be upto the heavens. A true messiah would know that.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I was answering the OP question. Ofcourse it would be up to the HEAVENS!! Is this not his location of existance?

Also its KNOWN it can be used to minipulate the masses with data gathered as to present what the audiance wants. Ask & see maybe model to their mindstates. Calm... There is more to it then your allowing your faith to see. Trust in the CREATOR of all as he created ALL even the Fallen, and their offspring are his by default for they were created and live within Universe. Otherwise there would be no communication, for Universe inhabitants communicate with Universal inhabitants. Exterior or Heaven is not bound by universal laws actually its the other way around MANY FORGOT but shall remember.

Peace

edit on 1/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
My Messiah would be the kind of guy that showed up with pizza and a 12pack at game time.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

haha you're funny - "any kind of deliverer" says dictionary.com and you got it right on the head!
It's kind of difficult to relate to the whole Messiah thing if one doesn't follow the judeo-christian traditions.
Personally I never had a need for "deliverance" from anything and I didn't like the movie all that well either.
Cheers

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Are you looking to find this person or to become this person?

Do you have red hair and freckles?

My Jesus would have to have red hair and lots of freckles. There's just something happy about someone who looks like that. A nice plaid sport jacket doesn't hurt either.

I'm not realy looking at either to be honest. I am trying to get my head around the expectations and fears that people have regarding a Messiah/Saviour type figure. Reason being that i want to create something that concentrates and hones the very message people are longing for.

So far the posts have been great and funny too! I would love to hear more...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ganjoa
reply to post by Logarock

haha you're funny - "any kind of deliverer" says dictionary.com and you got it right on the head!
It's kind of difficult to relate to the whole Messiah thing if one doesn't follow the judeo-christian traditions.
Personally I never had a need for "deliverance" from anything and I didn't like the movie all that well either.
Cheers

ganjoa

Well this idea isnt limited to the judeo-christan traditions only. There are anumber of others that have ideas. Even Delts Dawn whats that flower you have on?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I sincerely believe that the OP was asking a good question, I am somewhat ashamed at some of rather flippant responses. Here is my own take on this question, and know that this is from my heart, no one, or thing told me this. First of all, the word itself means:
1. the expected king and deliverer of the Jews
2. a professed or accepted leader of some hope or cause
3. One who is anticipated as, regarded as, or professes to be a savior or liberator

I do not particularly like the idea of one world Leader, or a Savior, one only. One person, male or female, could be influenced by many things....I will say mental illness just for an example.

What I have in mind in a World Council, but nothing like the U.N. First of all, all members should be women, and I will tell you why. Men are warriors, it is bred into their very DNA to be a warrior. Take a good look at any part of history and this is easy to see. Men are really good workers, and builders, we can build most anything at all. Women are born leaders. It has oft been said that behind every man is a good woman, and I happen to believe that.

Conventionally, "Continents are understood to be large, continuous, discrete masses of land, ideally separated by expanses of water."
en.wikipedia.org...

The High Council I have in mind would have a Representative for each Culture instead of each Continent. For instance, America is basically one Continent shared with Canada, Mexico, and numerous Nation States. Each culture, America, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and so on needs a Representative so that interests are preserved, and one State doesn't own everything like now.

The High Council should be in a place of safety, and full transparency should be the order of the day. Representatives should work on a volunteer basis, only a basic, minimum salary, with security and staff provided. They meet every three days for the day, the business on the table is discussed, decisions are made, cases are heard, and this is all on live TV and the Internet for all to see. This way all interests are represented is a fair way for all concerned.

Council Members should be elected by popular vote, with three 30 minute TV spots for each candidate. Once a Woman has served, she can never again serve, this would insure an adequate turnover. Terms of office should be 2 years, perhaps 3 years. Each Culture that has representation pays for everything concerning their candidate. Security and staff is paid by all, divided equally.

Every decision should be carefully considered, and one thing, here. A decision by Council is based on Love only, never Fear. Appeals are heard for one or two days only, on any decision made by Council. Any member who shows any signs of greed, any personal agenda at all, or any signs of a mental breakdown should be voted on by other Council Members and voted out if necessary.

This is but a rough draft, understand that, but it is an idea. One thing I would insist on is this, one person could not do the job, it would just be too much. Religion would never be a part of any equation or decision. We have to do this people. there is no "Savior" no "ET" coming to save us from ourselves, our own mistakes. We are not fully on our own, following the Event, humans will be taken off and sheltered, nursed back to health, and so on, some will be taken off beforehand. but the end result is this, we have to rebuild our world. Nothing else will do it for us, and truth is, we would not like anyone else doing it anyway.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Think mother Theresa.
The messiah shouldn't be all powerful and like a king but rather a kinder person, someone who's knowledgeable about spirituality, and leads their life as an example to us all on how we should lead our own.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

But always remember the public never ever know or have known what secret societies do, and what the people do in them.

The ops question leaves this out again. Ignorance of the masses is massive in this area, and people can be fooled pretty easy by the ptb.

If you do not know what happens in secret societies you have no idea how to answer the ops question. You would be answering out of ignorance.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The people who thought well of the Messiah are blessed.

Unfortunately, the kind thoughts they had professed was a Messiah of the past.

The return of the Messiah will be far far different from the one that came before. He has a task to perform, one that weighs heavily in his heart.

But there is still time for mankind to change and evolve, and push back his awaited return for centuries yet or never need to return, for the sake of all so than NONE be left behind....

<<   2 >>

join