It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Watch Southern California Today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Ok folks...its 10:10 AM here in San Diego CA and no earthquakes yet. While I am not one to buy into this whole rainbow-earthquake idea I will say that I think youre on to something.

I too have been thinking lately that we are due for another one. Of course thats meaningless but I think there are times when its easy to say "yeah we're gonna have an earthquake soon" and then there are other times when some people just feel it.

I dont know which of those categories I fall into but in a way I agree with you. Lets hope for my sake and everyone else in town that its not true or at least not that bad.

Of course Im sure nothing will happen but its fun to indulge.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

The half circle ones, that are on the left of the first two pictures were very much like what I saw, they were exactly that size, in term of things in the sky. The first picture is about right, they were arched like that. If anyone was outside around 8am in the Glendora, San Dimas, La Verne area looking South East but more East (inland) should have seen something. I've been kind of waiting because I know there was a good 30 people around me that saw it, I guess there not on ATS.

Right now in the same air space are a lot clouds/haze, when the forcast was to be pretty clear today.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Here is a thread from the prophecy/prediction forum and I suggest that all of you take this seriously, especially in you live in CA. The psychic who posted this expects a massive west coast EQ to occur no later than the spring of 2011, there are also other psychic mediums having similar visions of this catastrophic event to occur sometime this year as well:

"Is the California MegaQuake at the door?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

I sure hope not.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
reply to post by SunnyDee

The san andreas fault has no care who lives where in california...If it was to be triggered it will take all of california, oregon, washington, utah, out. remember the song, oceanfront property in arizona? ya i believe that song was intentional to the san andreas fault.

If the entire San Andreas goes off it could also set off fault lines throughout the western US, including the Cascadia subduction zone in the pacific NW (which is far more dangerous than the San Andreas considering the destruction it caused 300 some years ago). Also have to worry about Yellowstone and Long Valley calderas as part of the chain reaction.

According to many psychic mediums, they envision most of the damage occuring in the state of CA which make sense if that is where the epicenter is:

spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.com...

"For years I have been having feelings and visions of a quake that will occur in mid state of California that would be felt from hundreds of miles away. This Earthquake I keep seeing would be the largest recorded earthquake, damage wise, than ever before. The Earth shakes so hard that it cause large cracks and sinkholes that swallow up structures, buildings and even people. One crack is so large that it literally begins to fill rapidly with water therefore causing part of the state to break up in several places and creating new rivers and other bodies of water."

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Apple valley checking in on this here. Nothing out of the ordinary to report so far. They got the chemtrails or contrails which ever you may prefer criss crossing the skies in fine fashion. No rainbows, little overcast. No quake fog or clouds. Coming down on the side of nay for now. Of course this is Cali and that could change in
exactly realtime.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I hope your right, I see all the haze and con/chemtrails everywhere as well, what I saw only lasted about 15 min max and the sky was quite clear but in the distance there were a ton of lines in the sky con/chem nevertheless (only in the area of the sun though which I thought interesting) but now the sky is white hazed out from my area view. I don't wish to create fear in anyone, there is nothing to fear. I grew up in scouts and like to be prepared for everything that may come my way and I am only trying to provide awarness to the people in the area by describing my observations.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Orange County here. Nothing out of place. The skies are mostly clear & I can see the haze
inland. It has been quiet since the aftershocks from the Baja quake.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The worst thing about earthquakes is "no warning"..If there is a tremor where the o/p is, then we know what to look for...Stay safe..and allways be prepared..
Union_jack

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Glendora is located NNW of Pomona, near center of the map here.

So far, nothing worth noting except maybe the 2.9 east of Pomona, which would put it around Ontario / Fontana / Rancho Cucamonga.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Don't even get me wrong on this OP. I do commend your resolve in posting your feelings. Don't ever hesitate to do so. My own intuitions are my best evidence to listen to others feelings no matter what the context. I just can't be with you at the moment. Like I said tho : This here be California.

SnF
edit on 25-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonetruegod
reply to post by RisingForce

Sorry to go off topic a bit i keep a regular eye on this site has anyone else brought up that compared to the rest of the world it appears that your planes seem to be having a bit of difficulty. there seems to be about 36 air related incidents however small compared to what looks like 0 elsewhere.Also they have lost their volcano feed?

I hope life goes on unchanged in cali for all you guys

hisz.rsoe.hu...
edit on 25-1-2011 by nonetruegod because: adding info

you could be onto something here. qantas which is the safest airline in the world has been plagued by problems for the last month. bits of engines dropping off, cabins losing pressure all sorts of stuff happening.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join