It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health. Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012. Donalyn Dela Cruz, Abercrombie's spokeswoman in Honolulu, ignored again today another in a series of repeated requests made by WND for aninterview with the governor. Toward the end of the interview, the newspaper asked Abercrombie: "You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President BarackObama's birth certificate. How is that coming?" In his response, Abercrombie acknowledged the birth certificate issue will have "political implications" for the next presidential election "that we simply cannot have." Read more: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate www.wnd.com...

I don't care if people can only push their view by stooping to calling us birthers in a derogatory way, right is right...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
How many times must this be said , I'll even use caps so that it can be understood,

OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII IN AUG 1961 MAKING HIM A LEGAL, UNITED STATES CITIZEN BY BIRTHRIGHT THUS ENABLING HIM TO BE THE 44TH POTUS.

IT IS TRUE THAT HE DID LIVE IN KENYA AND INDONESIA BUT AS CERTAIN RULES STATE HIS MOTHER (HIS LEGAL GUARDIAN AND PARENT) NEVER RELINQUISHED EITHER HIS OR HER LEGAL CITIZENSHIP STATUS AS YOU CAN LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE NATION FOR 25 YEARS BUT AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT FILE SOMETHING CALLED A "CITIZENSHIP RELINQUISHMENT" FORM VIA THE US STATE DEPT. YOU RETAIN YOUR LEGAL CITIZENSHIP.

TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT. GO AWAY BIRTHER!
edit on 24-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

yeah...i called this one out at the end of my last post didn't I...go figure, what else would i have expected but immaturity from closed minded individuals like yourself who get angry at an opposing view and can only call names, the loudest most obnoxious person wins the crowd...right...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcintosh_gator1833

Maybe you get treated in a derrogotory manner because in this false pursuit of the "truth" you all keep resorting to lies to try and make your case. That tends to rub people the wrong way from time to time. This thread, and it's title would be perfect examples of that. Good luck with using lies to win respect though.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Honestly, who cares! I think it's a little late in the game to do anything about it now. And, it really doesn't matter if he's only a 1 term president. Quite honestly, Obama hasn't done much of anything...but keep the people calm...and away from THE BUSH REGIME. Kinda funny how they used that term...as if they were some kind of cartel. Oh wait, THEY WERE!

Anyhoot....give Obama a break.....he inherited a mess...and at least he didn't make things that much worse....i think. Besides, do people still need to be GOVERNED??? LIFE AS WE THINK WE KNOW IT....IS ONE BIG SCAM ANYWAY. From beginning to end, top to bottom; from Santa to the Easter Bunny....ALL ONE BIG FAT LIE!

Question is: how much longer can they keep the people dumbed-down? People are waking up to the BS and i believe the closer we get to that infamous date...the: a) more people are gonna wake up and b) the worse things are gonna get.

Unfortunately, waking up aint gonna help.......America needs to repent (change it's ways)!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Already a thread..
And yes. The same trolls are there repeating the same crap..

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcintosh_gator1833

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

yeah...i called this one out at the end of my last post didn't I...go figure, what else would i have expected but immaturity from closed minded individuals like yourself who get angry at an opposing view and can only call names, the loudest most obnoxious person wins the crowd...right...

The Hawaii State Bureau of Health &Vital Statistics, The US Federal Bureau Of Investigation, The US Dept. Of Homeland Security and The US State Dept. has already confirmed that he is a legal US citizen by birth so to call me closed minded means you lose all credibility. Try again!

It appears that everytime a lie like this is disproven some group of idiots comes in an inaudates this site with a half dozen new threads claiming that he was born in Kenya. Get over yourself. Even McCain who was born in Panama while it was a territory and his parents being legal citizens means even McCain was eligible to run.

Trolls do not and will not dictate policy or discourse on this site as the sole purpose for them being here is to demonize, attack, defame and degrade the good, decent, honest members and this site. We will not and flat out refuse to sink down to that level as they come here to cause chaos, disruption and disorder and plays right into TPTB nd NWO's plans. In this case the old thinking that if you repeat it enough times people will believe it does not apply here fortunately. Hidden shades of racism all because A BLACK MAN IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE. If he was white then this would not matter and that is that.

Back and Sin,
Stars for y'all two for being grounded in reality, common sense and logic.
edit on 25-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

New Birther here.

Funny how Obama is NOT going to be allowed to run again. It DEFINITELY sucks when you cannot prove that your a Natural Born citizen even THOUGH the MSM attempts to subvert the DEFINITION.

Hmmmm, what is THE DEFINITION.

That would be someone born of TWO parents that are citizens. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Who are we talking about again?!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Already a thread..
And yes. The same trolls are there repeating the same crap..

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

New Birther here.

Funny how Obama is NOT going to be allowed to run again. It DEFINITELY sucks when you cannot prove that your a Natural Born citizen even THOUGH the MSM attempts to subvert the DEFINITION.

As funny as typing that out as if it were true? Does one have to lose grip with reality to be a birther? Does calling yourself a birthers invalidate all the birthers that get their panties in a bunch over being called that? Is there a correlation to recent trends of copy/pasting the same off topic rants in various threads and popping randomly into birther threads to discuss something other than the subject and actually being a birther? Seems related.

That would be someone born of TWO parents that are citizens. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Sounds like a great idea for a thread title.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I guess when you have 3 threads on the same insane topic, that is not trolling. I guess when all you post are old lies that have no basis in reality, that is not trolling. I guess when you post in those same threads to say nothing but insult the other people posting there, that is not trolling. I guess taking the time to post nothing at all but one single smiley face to another off topic and substance-less insult, that is not trolling. Pointing out the absurdity of it all is though? I want to be clear.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Natural Born Citizen=Child of TWO citizens

Citizen=Child of one of two parents that are citizens

Hmmmm, does the Birth Certificate mean anything? LOL

By the way, it does not matter, only in 2012 does it mean anything. LOL Blah, blah, blah, blah

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

You are doing it wrong. Posting things online does not make it true.

You have to stand in front of a mirror, turn out the lights, and say it five times out loud.
That is how these things become real, silly.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Oh, you have some facts or evidence to go along with that, or are we just supposed to take YOUR WORD FOR IT?

Thanks for taking up the challenge, PROVE YOUR POINT!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Yeah well I have the exact same amount of proof for my post as you do for yours.

You went first. You backup your natural born citizen/ two parent thing and I will backup mirror incantations.
edit on 26-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

New Birther here.

I don't know but since he is the technical and legal 44th POTUS would in fact guarantee that he is already confirmed for the 2012 ballot as the legal "Incumbent candidate" as that title is reserved for the then current officeholder.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Citizen=Child of one of two parents that are citizens

Pity you saying it does not make it a fact, in fact as has been shown here you stating it probably means it is not a fact, as in this case!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
yes this is old news the senate and congress has not figured out the articles that built this country as obama has not a long form and his mother is a illegal alien tough times for the 1.7 million dollar annually for lawyers, sad times indeed

top topics

join