It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream that white rocks were falling from the sky....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hello folks!

I few days ago I had a strange dream. The dream was very simple and to the point. Here it is short and sweet.

I dreamed that these white rocks around the size of a baseball some smaller some larger, were falling from the sky. If you held your arm up to block them.. the rocks would rip your arm off everyone was very frightened.

Then I heard a voice say "These are some of the things that are coming upon the Earth."
Then I woke up.

I couldn't figure out if the rocks were like meteorites or like something from a volcano. My gut told me they were small pieces of meteorite. But in my mind that didn't really make sense because most meteorites that actually do make it through the atmosphere are made up primarily of iron. They streak green across the sky and burn up. But these in my dream as I said where coming down all over the place and they were very white in color and almost seemed like the stuff you put in your yard that comes from volcano's. Very dangerous stuff at any rate.

Maybe it means nothing? Who knows? But why would they be white if they were from a meteor? I mean what material could actually make it through the atmosphere and not burn up and would be white in color?
Strange days we are living in for sure. If anyone may have insight to some of these questions please comment.
Thanks everyone!

alright then...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
With everything that's been going on lately I have to say I hope it was a dream and nothing more. Rocks could turn white from extreme perhaps. Do you recall if the rocks were hot, if so I would think perhaps from a volcano.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I had a dream I was riding a walrus around Disneyland and then was captured by a group of pirate cheerleaders from space who had never seen a human man before and wanted me to teach them how we humans procreate.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

You know a few years ago I had a very lucid dream almost like that. I too dreamed of rocks(asteroids) falling to the earth.

In my dream I was kinda on a hillside, there was a lone Tree overlooking a valley. I noticed objects in my dream falling from the sky, it was weird...There were maybe about 20, most like yours, were softball size...again some larger and some smaller. They appeared white to me like yours, or at least lit up somewhat. What was odd was they were all coming down together, like someone with a handfull of pebbles, just turned over their hand and dropped them. These smaller rocks were starting to hit the land and that is when I see the big one. A huge fireball type come hurtling down. In my dream I ran underneath the tree in fear, but then I just sat down at the base of it over looking the valley and something told me to start meditation. I quickly got into a yoga, buddha pose and meditated. Thinking only that I am ready and it will be okay as the explosion came towards me.

I usually do not remember alot of my dreams let alone a lucid one like this. But I thought it was very strange that you mentioned this dream like this, I have never mentioned this to anyone. I find it very interesting that they are similar with the rocks.
edit on 21-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sounds like the hail-storm at the beginning of the film "The Day After Tomorrow". I suspect many are experiencing prophetic dreams lately, and that we should take heed.
edit on 1/21/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: wrong film

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
White rocks sounds kinda drug related.

2nd line.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Oops, I meant the film "The Day After Tomorrow".

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I've had a dream with objects in the distance in the sky falling. Really it looked mostly like the stars were falling down from the sky and hitting the earth, making explosions. I've had a lot of these "end of the world, worst case scenario" dreams. I wouldn't call them a prophecy, but perhaps something else. Future or past lives, could be. I've also had many dreams that were pre-cognitive (i think it's called), and so I'm a bit worried about that...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
"hail 100 pounds,will fall on man and make him curse god."

That's a line out of the bible,and all the events up into this event just happened.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I had a dream a few months back that my girlfriend and I were swimming in a clear shallow lake, maybe a shallow wide, river width creek and meteors started falling, very small stone sized and we were swimming under the water to try to get them when they landed in the water. Watching where they landed.
Weird dream.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

A few nights ago I had a vivid dream about meteors causing devistation all over the world. The dream started with me at my work helping an account holder who was an unfamiliar middle eastern man in his 30's. He asked me if I noticed the night sky. I looked up and saw a bright blue star that had sort of a hood or a disc on top of it...I wasnt sure why it had anything to do with his account. He said because of that star he will no longer be doing buisness in south america and I will see what the connection was shortly....within minutes a meteor struck in south america near where this man had buiseness conacts. Then I am suddenly in an unfamiliar home with several random people I know and my sisters and all of our children. We knew that Meteors were striking the earth and no one could predict when and where the devestation would be (no one could predict other then the customer at my work who was no longer in the dream) so our fates were up to chance. Left to the mercy of the falling skys. We huddled in the basement holding eachother and coming to terms with the possibility that it may be the end. As we huddled a family friend mentioned there was a cellar built under the basement and we should go down there. so we went down there and that was the end.....I dont know what happened because my son woke me up...I was a little freaked out.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
I had a dream I was riding a walrus around Disneyland and then was captured by a group of pirate cheerleaders from space who had never seen a human man before and wanted me to teach them how we humans procreate.

I had this dream many times...usually also involved a moose with a switchblade having his way with a unsuspecting platypus on the tilt a whirl.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

Thanks for the bump but was looking for a little more "content" on your post... maybe next time huh?

sigh....

-FG

top topics

join