It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are 'Villian' Jared Laughner and 911 'Victim/Hero' Andrew Brunn One in the Same.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Interesting thought, but I see many differences between the two men. This almost reminds me of how David Wilcox poses to look like Edgar Cayce. On the surface they they look similar, but the differences end there. Their ear heights are different, one has a cleft chin where Laughner does not. The bridge of Loughner's nose is much wider and their eyes are different. You may have to scrutinize it pretty thoroughly, but they are not the same guy by any means.

Wilcox is not reincarnated Cayce either. I can take a black and white photo making a Cayce facial expression too.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

I forgot to add the links to the websites where the pictures appeared:

Looking behind the mug-shot grin
Jared L. Loughner was described as a curious teenager and talented saxophonist with a prestigious high school jazz band. When he was arrested after the shooting, a deputy detected no remorse.
Look into the camera, the suspect was told. He smiled.
Click.
Mr. Loughner’s spellbinding mug shot — that bald head, that bright-eyed gaze, that smile — yields no answer to why, why, why, why, the aching question cried out in a subdued Tucson synagogue last week. Does the absence of hair suggest a girding for battle? Does the grin convey a sense of accomplishment, or complete disengagement from the consequence of his actions?

Source of text on this post and pictures on my previous post: NYtimes.com

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join